What the main difference between France and Belgium?

What the main difference between France and Belgium?

Lamguage

France is a real country

France didn't give us Leopold II

> tfw when you will never be ruled by Leopold "need a hand?" the Second

That's like asking what the difference is between the UK and US. Just because they speak the same language (ignoring the fact that Dutch is also spoken in Belgium) doesn't mean they are even remotely the same.

As for the differences, just read the Wiki pages of both countries. You'll find out soon enough.

>belgium

> He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot. Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mother. And they presented Nsala with the tokens, the leftovers from the once living body of his darling child whom he so loved. His life was destroyed. They had partially destroyed it anyway by forcing his servitude but this act finished it for him.

>All of this filth had occurred because one man, one man who lived thousands of miles across the sea, one man who couldn’t get rich enough, had decreed that this land was his and that these people should serve his own greed. Leopold had not given any thought to the idea that these African children, these men and women, were our fully human brothers, created equally by the same Hand that had created his own lineage of European Royalty.

Nah it seems more like asking the difference between the US and Canada.

belge is a stained french

the northern region of France is well known for inbred, drunken, poor and subhuman behavior people

Belgium is on the other side of the wall,
you can figure the rest

Fucking hell belgians

French and Belgiansare the same people, although some people in the North are Dutch.

Northern France really is the shittiest part of France.

> Northern France
Cancer
> Southern France
Alright
> Central France
God Tier

>Central France is God Tier

This guy know what he is talking about

>They literally just pissed on the french flag to make their own
Truly the best banter

This

Fucking belgian beasts

arent you supposed to be peasants who kiss each other three times
you have nothing but cows
(so i ve heard from a parisian born and bred)

>The flag of Belgium is just a french flag soaked in piss

Belgium is just like France, but a bit whiter

No

F R I K A N D E L L E N

Better example indeed.

it's beer though, avraham steinberg cohen

>giving to the UK rightful Spanish clay again

Don't get me started, Ahmed.

The majority in France speaks French, whereas a small population speak Dutch.
The majority in Belgium speaks Dutch, whereas a small(er) population speak French.
Moreover, France is bigger.

What a retarded map. Giving Iparralde to UK instead of Spain and giving some occitan shitholes to Spain instead of remaining in France.

[citation needed]

give me something plz

no

but i would take a piece of yours...