Is Brandon best trip? Are him and Mountie beefing? Is Brandon associated with pizza gate...

Is Brandon best trip? Are him and Mountie beefing? Is Brandon associated with pizza gate? How do you feel about the split with lauren?

I'm not beefing with montie at all, even though I think he's a faggot.

Why did you touch them brandon

I didn't touch any kids. You're just trying hard to be someone here and are after me over the whole lauren thing because for some retard reason you're jealous over it.

How does it feel being the only black guy on Sup Forums?

this pizzagate shit is starting to get really scary

i think i went too deep into the rabbit hole lads, not sure if i'll make it out...

brandon's never cried over Sup Forums and hasn't tryed hard to make a name for himself here
you're a faggot

it's a ruse

>even though I think he's a faggot

why

So Lavrens fragile petite frame wasn't enough for you huh you had to go and molest some kids? baka desu Brandon

none of it's real you fucking moron

>He fell for the pizzagate meme
That was just me and some guys on Sup Forums joking around haha.We didn't think it would get this big. Stop being an idiot. Stop investing it. It was just a joke haha.

Why did you touch the kids.
answer me

Why did you invite Lauren to Comet Ping Pong?

for starting shit like that and taking his trip off to post it

Brandon went down some rabbit holes and by that I meant some little kid holes

Trip culture is really wanting when this is the best we can get.

and this is why people think you're a faggot montie

I don't consider myself to be the best, or have strived to be the best trip on Sup Forums,or the most popular ..Unlike montie.

Why did you touch them?

You are a bad trip

yea

I don't know who either of you are, but nothing about you is interesting so far.

It just keeps going downhill year after year.

I actually have developed most of the culture here the past year.

being a second rate hamtrax clone is nothing to be proud of
you guys are so boring and predictable now

no you haven't. is your life really that empty that you're bragging about shit that didn't happen on fucking Sup Forums?

>newtrips are SO BORING that they have to drop trip to respond to themselves so they have an excuse to shitpost

I don't care if you know who I am or not. It's not like I'm going to put "super well known tripfag on 4chans Sup Forums and meme'd so hard I pissed lauren mayberry off" on my resume'

you will have to check the sex offender box though for job applications.. cuz diddling them kids

Put your trip back on montie

kill yourselves

>b-brandon I got you that trojan records belt buckle you wanted :3 Oi!

she's cute

wait, she touches kids too?

>she

>she

hahaha