Who do you guys think is the biggest cuck of 2016

who do you guys think is the biggest cuck of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uI7ni7zL8qU
youtu.be/UhEQ1E8XPp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know man. Colbert did interview a dragon...

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

colberts show is weak af though. why do all the late night hosts have to be smiley, cute, safe, humor at 1230am?

>doesn't understand the meaning of the word cuck
>just uses it as a blanket insult

I can't wait til 2016 is over and you faggots learn a new word to obliterate.

sage

OP

I have a feeling OP has never heard of Colbert until he started hosting his new show.

Because talk shows are fucking awful, even the late night ones.
They just pander to very liberal ideas and thoughts and try way too hard to force shit jokes.
Colberts basic knowledge of Tolkien lore which he passes off as him being some sort of super nerd xDDDD pisses me off too

>spent the past 6 months describing in detail why nobody should vote for hillary
>spent the past 2 weeks trying to get people to vote for hillary

Bernie Sanders.

no, but that is the reason i put him there. the title of the thread says "of 2016" and he has basically cucked his way up every minorities safe space with that show

lol get a load of this fucking cuck

lol apparently the internet has turned you into an entitled little shit that doesn't do anything with his life, yet complains how people in the public eye are sellouts, shills, cucks, etc....

maybe you should get off the internet for a while. get some perspective. go to europe, get some experience living abroad. learn about what's really valuable in life. and eventually look back on this moment and laugh about how much you cared about insignificant shit.

With al this posting of the word cuck... I can't take it seriously anymore. It's a bunch of chickens typing.
youtu.be/uI7ni7zL8qU

the word has no meaning on this site any more.

it means whatever you want it to mean

soon we're going to be calling each other newcuck and summercuck

not who you replied to, just chiming in. but if you havent realized the entire world is caring way too much about insignificant shit, and we are calling out those people. just like mayors have called for haults to black lives protests. its not healthy to care that much and its making people feel emotion to the point of action

I've realized this.

there's just very little I can do besides shitpost on Sup Forums. so this is my outlet.

Sup Forumsack to reddit newcuck
sure is summer here

Trump.
He's going to be the first man to lose an election to a woman.

fuck off summercuck I've been here all winter.

Basic? Nigger, he has give lectures on Tolkien! He probably knew more about him than Peter Jackson!

sure... we can go with that title in the history books.

I like him.
Without him, we'd probably be listening to Cruz getting the nomination.
Thank you Colbert, for inadvertently giving us Trump. kek

hmm? what happened there?

Eggs anyone? Special summersale.
youtu.be/UhEQ1E8XPp4

cuckadoodledoo
also nice dubs

This guy needs to kill him self, absolutely disgusting.

whoever this guy is

I know, after the third week of /btards discovering their new favorite word, and using it to describe anything and everything, I was ready to throw the fucking computer in the river.

sound like a bunch of chickens in a henhouse clucking away, rapidly approaching 9gag levels of retardation.

this.

What? I literally implied none of that shit. I just don't think he's funny and his personality isn't appealing to me.
And I am European, I have no idea what you're trying to imply. I'm not OP btw.

this

>And I am European,

never implied your nation. just simply told you to go outside and get perspective.

who cares about some talk-show host's knowledge or lack-there-of of tolkein?

if you don't like him, don't watch him. simple. if you keep seeing him when you don't want to, perhaps there is something in your routine you can change.

basically what I was trying to imply is... the world has become jaded due to the anonymity of the internet. they think judging celebrities on their personal and professional choices makes a difference to the world, or will change what anybody does in the future. or like anybody should care about any of your (or my) opinions.

we've grown entitled. we complain about amazing new stuff that we couldn't have fathomed would have ever existed 20 years ago, simply because it doesn't go fast enough or does hold enough or has a small screen or the person talks about black rights more than they need to or whatever it is we have to complain about from the day to day.

you know what some people complain about? not having food. I'm not trying to say you're a bad person for having first-world-problems, but recognize them for what they are.

none of this matters. yet we have such strong opinions about it. and we never take time to discuss real issues any more. it's always about what kim kardashian did to taylor swift or some bullshit these days.

fuck this gay earth. I don't want to live here any more.

Right next to drudge

is blitzer smoking crack now?

>if you don't like him don't watch him
I don't. I was simply replying to another guy who also has a negative opinion of him. Jesus, am I not allowed to express my opinion here without someone saying 'hurr durr if you don't like it don't watch it :^)'?
>they think judging celebrities makes a difference to the world
I was simply discussing with another user on why I do not like a certain late night talk show host.
>muh first world problems
Ah, the old 'some people have it worse off than you, so you can't have a negative opinion on anything' schtick. Classic.
>I don't want to live here anymore
Then do is both a favor and neck yourself. Jesus, I don't think I've seen anyone this upset over me explaining why I don't like a celebrity before. It's not like I have a vendetta out on the guy and want to murder him, I just don't like him.

Now?

i'm pretty sure most people who use it know what it actually means, and that's why they use it as an insult. it's pretty fucking insulting to say "you're a pervert who likes it when other men sleep with your woman"

Justine Trudeau

>doesn't understand the meaning of the word faggot
>just uses it as a blanket insult