Militaryfags report in
State your
>age
>position

Bored as fuck right now its 5am pic relate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNC_UUrBYbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek whats your antisocial self doing in the army?

>Private First Class
>US Army, 68K

Your uniform doesn't look American, where are you from OP?

Im veryyy social tbh
Cause its fun... Im actually startingg to realise that the army is probably better for the antisocial

Eastern europe

>27
>Lance Corporal, Honorably discharged

Angry as fuck.

How long have you been in for?

Why did you get discharget my friend
Also going for a smoke anyone wanna join me i got two

End of active contract, then end of reserve contract.

I'm already smoking. Inside, if you can believe that. Feels good to be a free man.

trying to join the military in spain, but it's really fucking difficult because of our shitty economy. Everyone wants to get in the army just to get money, not because the enjoy it

A little more than 2 years
Where from? Eu or Us?

itt a bunch of tacticool kids.

>That hair
Nice

U.S.

Don't know of many other branches that have "Lance Corporal" as a rank. But then, I never paid much attention to other militaries.

Thanks
our military allows hair that doesnt obstruct vision and also depends on the branch

thanks for the service niggas. be safe out there

>19
>E-2 Air Force

hey faggot i get paid well for doing shit i like
i dont see the problem

nice man, what do u do on a daily basis?

El bumpo

U.S. army reserve. 63G
758 maintenance company

Mechanic aye? So many american Sup Forumsfags have served, i rarely see european military anons like myself on here

>Private First Class
>US Army 15W

2A932G, I'm flight controls on the BUFF

SGT
11B

US Army
SFC 15P

>25
>(retired)USMC 0326

Where my old corps at?

Reverse Cowgirl

>Virginia
>IS2
What is point?

Yut.

Anyone care to point out the main diffrences between Marines and Seals?

USMC
0317 (Barely passed SSC so not the best shoot)

>be only navyfag itt
>all these army fucks with their letters and shit making me guess what the fuck you do for a living

Do I need motivate you a little more for you to get the wooks dick out of your mouth and sound off like you mean it?!

SEALs are all about kill-kill-kill-shoot-shoot-shoot. Marines are just the better version of the US Army

SEALs are special forces, Marines are not, SEALs are different from any other special forces because they're specifically well trained in ocean scenarios unlike CAG or CCT's..that being said Marines do have MARSOC, a special operations force.

Seals are in the navy and operate the fuck out of everything.
Marines are in the marine corps and either shoot stuff or type on computers or fix broke stuff.

Seals are qualified special-ops forces taken selectively from the best of the applicants they get. Their wash-out rate is fucking tremendous.

The Marine Corps is a branch unto itself, with its own logistics divisions and all that other shit, and they'll take any swinging dick who isn't already a convicted criminal.

Shit, if I passed Basic, it can't be that fucking hard.

>only Irish ranger in this thread
>considered more hardcore than forgein legion
>fuck yea

Just dropped into the IRR after 6 years in the Marine Corps. 0621 Radiofag.

Motivate my shitter, sir.

Seals are the special forces for the Navy. They're more combat oriented than any job in the Navy.

Marines may have naval roots and traditions as well as share many other similarities but they ARE NOT special forces. Every marine is considered a special forces operative in themselves.
>This is only really true for Marine Force Recon

SPC
94F

i like the army. planning on staying.

I SWEAR TO GOD PRIVATE IF YOU DON'T UNFUCK YOURSELF I WILL RIP OFF YOUR FORESKIN LAY IT OUT TO DRY AND MAKE IT INTO A CONDOM TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!

NOW GET YOUR ASS AROUND THAT BARRACKS I WANT 20 LAPS BEFORE CHOW OR YOU EAT IN THE HEAD BEFORE YOU CLEAN IT WITH YOUR TONGUE!!!

NOW SOUND OFF YOU WORTHLESS PILE!!!!

That's "Senior Lance Corporal", Stuff Seggent.

I'll do the laps after I finish doing a Sergeant's job while the shitbrick who looks good on paper gets meritoriously promoted for sucking enough dicks.

Think CAREER. It seems a long time now but you can retire at or after 20 and never need to work again. I did. I don't. It's magnificent.

Avoid losers. Find smart SRA, SSgts, TSgts and pick their brains for advice. Any NCO who isn't a shitbag is happy to help junior ranks.

PCS cures many things.

Crosstraining is fun and you get to go to another tech school but without the noob restrictions.

Special duty assignments, and any assignment in tiny European bases or dets can be awesome.

Use your fucking education bennies.

Ignore any jokes about "military intelligence". I've seen nothing to match the stupid of working at a community college.

Asian women are like Disneyland. Enjoy the rides but don't try to bring one home.

Much of the US is like third world countries. Bitches want your money.

Don't blow your money on stupid shit, and especially don't blow it on debt for stupid shit.

>35
>Team Commander
>SASR

Cowgirl

Gotcha
so basically seals are badass.. I thought usmc was closer to an elite unit rather than to the army

Everyone does. The propaganda machine does fine work, if I do say so myself.

>2A932G, I'm flight controls on the BUFF

Gotta love 52s. They were old when I trained on a J-57 at Chanute in jet mech school.

What did u retire as?

No way faggot post proof

Good luck with the paperwork scuttlebutt at the local VFW is the new corps put more paperwork on the officers than they do putting them to use molding recruits.

Any validity to this?
>I also heard hazing is no longer allowed what's up with that?

People are fucking pussies that can't take jokes. I mean occasionally shit would get outta hand but for real dude calling hazing because someone told you to take out the trash because you're new is some bullshit

>21
>E3
>74D
Just finished my first year in the guard, pretty cool so far.

Well at least you guys could choose whether or not join the military. Where i live you have to joint the army for two years when you make 18

Good

>23
>0311
>Corporal.
>Dark Green Marine
>Screaming black lives matter.

Seems like a good time to do so- being as my brethren have been shooting up cops left 'n right. Amirite guis?

Swissbro?

Mission support group executive officer

Nope. It's a fucking hell. Since everyone is obligated to join they treat us like shit. Like running a fucking marathon between 3 fucking states without stop. Just little naps of 3 hours on the best case scenario

Brazilbro

Haze yourself faggot

Are you fucking kidding me?!
What the fuck happened to the corps?!

When I was in I ran 5 miles in shit and piss stained skivvies with a bakers dozen of donuts in my hands along with all my gear while my DS rode on a golf cart using every fat joke in the book to motivate me after I snuck a Big Mac onto base.

I wasn't allowed to stop for the bathroom or stop eating.
That's how you motivate a recruit by pushing their limits not watching them fall and giving them a good powder.

I hope you're cool with nigger jokes. I remember this one nigger who always loved my nigger jokes when I told them. He was a real DC hood nigger, too.

I almost said "stand down soldier" but that jokes lost on Marines across the net.

Regardless, fuck you- I've been out for a year and white people suck SO BAD and you KNOW YOU SUCK.

Couldnt give a fuck if you dont believe me

>cow gir
My nig
Your opinion on missionary?

>36
>General

MSgt. Made it easily at 17 so when I retired at HYT life was good and my houses were paid off. BAH served me well. Never cared about the supergrades because to make them you have to have no life. I'm a biker and when work was done I was gone.

I was a 328X0 on Broncos and Phantoms, engines on F-16s (many Blocks). Then they did Rivet Workforce and make flightline engines into crew chiefs which is easy if you know motors.

Pic (not mine) was a Bronco I worked at Sembach.

I retired in 2007 when the whole PC reflective vest culture was in full swing. Wait long enough and it'll wear off. The active Air Force has no collective memory.

I have Nam and Korean War vet SNCO bros and when we compare notes it's amazing how similar shit is. Uniforms changed and pay and benefits got DRASTICALLY better though.

If you can get an AFET job those can be very nice so stay in contact with those folks. They have vast maintenance knowledge and maintainers don't pick their brains enough.

>21
>Don't serve the military
>Just want to say thanks for leaving your horny wives back here so I can cuck you

then i dont believe you, retard
fuck outta here

I fucking hated them. Lot of peckerwoods tried to make it the norm, got into a LOT of fights- so no- they're not my thing.

TL;DR- fuck a nigger joke, i'll beatcha ass.

>implying I was dumb enough to get married

>dependas
>fat women
Have 'em, bro.

Hey. Hey, nigger.

What's the difference between a truckload of dead niggers and a truckload of bowling balls?

Well played.

>20
>ETN3
>Navy

>38
>Major
>U.S. Army
>10B

SSgt/E-5, USAF

if you want to strike a top military leader surgically without just throwing a missile at them, seals are the way to go. if you want to fuck a country up in a matter of days/hours, marines are the way to go, if you want to occupy a country, army is the way to go.

Shouldn't you be studying twidget? SC or NY?

>37
>Rear Admiral

>USAF
GTFO.

SC

Is the military as bad as this faggot lets on? What is it like?

youtube.com/watch?v=KNC_UUrBYbQ

S C

Ah, that's too bad. Loved prototype in NY. Sub Vol or surface? I was an ETN2 when I finished.

He was in the air force. Might as well have been at your local candy store for 4 years, and he's complaining about it.

What do you think?

uh huh. huh huh huh.

Rear. Butts.

Quite a few, especially on k

Dunno, was never in the military. I figure he's mostly a faggot but want to get a better perception.

>Onision
First of all, fuck you for linking anything made by him.

Second of all, it's probably worse. Don't join if you're a pussy or, if you ARE a pussy, join the Air Force.

Subs always

Petty officer 3 US Navy
Virginia beach living the life

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me...

Nice. Nothing but respect for you guys. I was on a carrier and regret not going subs.

Tosser

Umm... shit. If you've ever seen attack on titan? or "Starship Troopers"? Imagine you've got ALL of these troops being fucked with, killed, all types of different shit-

then you've got this kid at the local candy store cavalry essentially saying his life is horrible because the candy store manager didn't let him eat candy one day...

That's what the airforce is.

That's what this video is.