Sup Forums please tell me this man is going to win

Sup Forums please tell me this man is going to win.
Please tell me why he will win and relieve me of the anxiety of him going against Hilary in this liberal society.

Other urls found in this thread:

personality-testing.info/tests/NPI/
youtube.com/watch?v=OdMWpvvnk2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He won't win. Basic electoral map knowledge and strategy indicates that quite clearly.

we'll see where the #s are after the conventions

ohio is a bellwether state, if he can't win ohio its gg

he will not win,
Over, Finished, Gone, Done Out. See ya!

Trump won't win.

America will not vote for a hatemongering xenophobic dipshit who uses fear tactics to take power.

I think he's got a solid chance. The polls, even flawed as they are, show him with an intermittent lead on Clinton.
Even if he doesn't, his success so far means that you'll see Trumplike figures popping up in his wake.

I think otherwise. No matter how much you might dislike him for refusing to cater to the coalition of the untermensch and foreign nations, Middle America loves him for precisely the same reason.

I think he could win a special election.

Trump will win!

sure kid

sure kid

but yet we have the democrats. strange isn't it.

I think you could too.

>Middle America loves him for precisely the same reason.
And this scares the shit out of me.
That the USA has sunk so low to even possibly elect a clown as president.
Pick your sides, whatever. There has been no nominee, R or D, so grossly not qualified. Makes GWB look like fucking Albert Einstein and Bill clinton look celibate.

oh no he's gonna lose, good thing too, last thing we need is for idiot republicans to do as they please, it would mean more tax cuts for the rich, more deregulation for wall street, I highly doubt he's going to do anything about our trade agreements, he's basically shillary 2.0 just way less respectable, please vote johnson or stein, the 2 main parties are fucking idiots

I like this new meme where liberals are the fascists. Like, how delusional can you get

Z̨̙̬͔̖͙̽͛̐̄̑ͮͧ̀͟Á̢̗̰͈͖͖̐̀͊ͣ̋ͤ̿͒̀͜L̡͌̿ͦ͗̄̀͌ͪ́̚̚҉̡̮̻̣̹͓̦G̨̮̠͔̰̪̜̪̫̱͕͙ͪ̂ͣ̾́͗̀̈ͩ̀ͪ̓͐̌̀̈́̾͞Ö̴̡̜̰̖͎̤͍̺̥͉̰͖̿̊ͤ̀͐͆̓̓͌͠͝W̷̵͕̣͉̬̮͔̯͕͔̤̦͙̮̗̙͖̣̫ͫͧͫ̉ͤ̈́̒̐̂̉̄A̷̛̩̥͖͙̠̞̟̠̞̬̰͇̠̞͙̣͕̖̙ͪ́̄ͧ͌ͯ̔̐̓ͯͯ̓̀̌̎͛́͘͢V͔͕̩͚̯̦͖͙̞͉̦̩͎͎͇̔̓̒̓̋́͟͠E̶̴͉̼̘̟̹̘̣̬̙̖̬̥͙̖ͣ͒̅͆̉ͯ̃̓́͗̈͒̎̐̎̿̄́̚̕͡

You're afraid of someone for putting his primary constituency first? Or have you just started believing your own memes?

You my friend are an idiot, someone that tells it like it is is what this country needs. All you bitch ass PC dick suckers are bringing this country down. How bout getting off your pussy ass and serve one day serving this country in the military and your view will be clear. This country needs him... Fuck you

I'll just keep saying "sure kid" because I have no rational thoughts.

Well, no, you're not fascists, just genetic trash and oven-fuel commies trying to use the previously mentioned trash to solidify your grip on power.
"Conservatives" aren't fascists either, unfortunately. They're just you on a twenty-year time delay.

At first I wasn't gong to vote but after hearing his supporters I'm explicitly voting for Hillary now.

The Chinese have been bending over backwards to not lose business to Mexico, plus they've been coming up honestly.

I have a feeling this faggot is going to bust a kennedy-cuba thing and go black ops to fuck up their economy and stuff.

I don't care about the wall, what else?

They're both just power hungry cucks but I feel like this faggot might actually start ww3 or do worse shit than Hillary has.

Bengazi this bengazi that, IF China suffers, the world will suffer

>serving this country in the military
Who's attacking us that we need to defend ourselves?

He won't win. Once the debates hit, & independent/undecided voters see that he really is just a bully running on a campaign of no ideas or solutions (past an anti-Hillary stance), it'll be a landslide victory for Cunton. He gets almost none of the minority vote, & it'll be a record turnout...he can't win with that.

We have two terrible options and a broken two party system. 2/3 of the country disenfranchised: CGP grey and the voting gods, please help us. Banish the first past the post two party polarized shithole that is the US back to the Devils den

try pulling your head out of your ass. you might actually learn something kid

Gary Johnson 2016

No. It's strange you think the dems are hatemongers, xenophobic or inexperienced dipshits. But you're probably 12, though.

got it the first time. I'm impressed.

>his primary constituency
Is himself!
He is the living definition of a narcissist.

>Or have you just started believing your own memes?
>posts meme
> I posted no meme

yeah because believing liberals are fascists totally isn't walking around with your head up your ass.

And who is in the right then, according to you?

Those goddamn sand niggers in the Middle East!!! Did you not see those towers fall in New York and those fags burn in Orlando?!! They're a threat to our democracy!!' We must invade again, back to Iraq, when we invaded them last time everything was solved!!!! America didn't create ISIS and make terrorism worse with ""imperialism"": it's called spreading out freedom to inferior cultures asswipe

inb4 lolbertarians

kid you're as thick as a bowl of oatmeal

Tu his aid

They're not exactly NOT racist, although they like to think themselves that way.

I'm voting dem this time for reasons stated previously

tell me more

another shit head is born

>independent/undecided voters see that he really is just a bully running on a campaign of no ideas or solutions
Most voters don't care about those kinds of things. People vote on emotions, the sort of person who votes on policy is rare at best. Of course Trump does have some pretty acceptable (I won't say great) policies, but the shitting on the Cathedral is what brings the masses in.
>He gets almost none of the minority vote
So it's good that winning the white vote can still carry you to victory.
>it'll be a record turnout
Yeah, for whites and Republicans. Bern victims will stay home or vote quietly for der Trumpenfuehrer, and there's no way Hilldawg is gonna bring nogs out the way Obama did.

>How bout getting off your pussy ass and serve one day serving this country in the military and your view will be clear.
One could ask the same of Trump.

Iraq had nothing to do with the towers you cuck

If we didn't take out Iraq we wouldn't be worrying about Iran rn

Meme magic will help him win. Praise Kek!

sorry, just being right

"Narcissism" is a jew slur for alpha male - taken from the Jewish pseudoscience of psychology. If you love yourself, if you are ambitious, if you protect your interests, you are a "narcissist."

The Narcissistic Personality Inventory is now the Alpha Male Power Level. Check yours here: personality-testing.info/tests/NPI/

You ever hear of piece through strength??... This is a dumb ass question Who's attacking us that we need to defend ourselves?

someone with an actual argument.

Holy shit, you are living in a fantasy land.

I'd rather let you do the hanging with your own rope thx

you're clearly too young to remember the 2000 election, lel

I won't deny that Trump is in it for himself, but he at least promises to put America first. On the opposite end is someone also in it for herself, and making no such promise.
And I mean memes as in the boilerplate that the left pushes out against Trump.

sure kid

Hillary will win. But don't worry. You're ability to bitch online will remain intact

>but he at least promises to put America first.

surrrrrre he does

you're not that good.

>against Hilary

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

>sure kid
the cry of the butthurt geriatric

No one. Both party establishments are generally shit. Trump is okay, but really just there to buy time and rile up the base.

weren't even born yet.

youre right

lets elect hillary with her saudi ties and blood/oil money debtors in tow

youtube.com/watch?v=OdMWpvvnk2Q

sure kid

nah

sure kid

lol capped

Still better than trump

My trips don't lie, three nines fine. All praise to Kek.

He objectively does. Most of his rhetoric is populist nationalism.
Doubt his promises, sure, but he has made them.

>The invasion in 2003 had nothing to do with 9/11

Looks like I found George W Bush, what do you think there were WMDs there too buddy? Back to

>Bern victims will stay home or vote quietly for der Trumpenfuehrer, and there's no way Hilldawg is gonna bring nogs out
Was that your "thought" or an attempt at a rap song?

Probably too fucking stupid to find your own way to vote though, maybe mommy can take you.

Sorry, it's just not going to happen.

I know. I'm lousy at hanging myself with your own rope.

You m8, are quite promising. :^)

Your fucking delusional if you think either candidate will change a god damn thing.

right, the jews made it all up. Surely a man that loves himself to the point of others' expense can't possibly exist.

>personal attacks
>dumb cringing conspiracy theories

k

And yet people still think shillary > papa trumpu. Why is America sheep for the media

sure kid

Let's put our cards on the table. I'm 51. How old are you?

inb4 sure kid

fuck boy. U are just a fuck boy nothing more. Your truly a petty little poser. Watch what u say. The future can be unkind.we have no fucks given about u or youre mickey mouse club so save it.

>-She's a she
>-She's fat
>-She's old
>-She's a baby boomer
>-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
>-She's a shameless liar

Sounds just as much like Trump to me

we invaded in 2001 dipshit.

not saying there weren't promises

but the guy promising them

I hear a "sure kid" coming soon

she could lose every swing state because he may have fucked up enough to lose texas

You read wrong.

Iraq was not involved in planning the attacks nor did they have nuclear arms.

Besides 9/11 is the Nazi date of attack, the Muslims who did it were affiliated with post Nazi groups. That's definitely a nod to the fbi.

If Iraq wasn't gone, Iran wouldn't have 'rose'

Please don't encourage his pseudo intellect.

invading your mom's basement doesnt count

>*peace

It;s not a dumb question at all.
I'm tired of us going all over the world meddling in others affairs.

No one's gonna invade us. Our military's too large.

wow really didn't get that one did you.
not surprised. really no hope for you.
you have got to be the most boring poster on this site.
everything you have posted has been absolute shit.

well, there it is then...3 of the same numbers makes you a genius, or more than likely 40 going on 14. AKA All Trump supporters.

>9/11 is the Nazi date of attack, the Muslims who did it were affiliated with post Nazi groups.

wtf-am-i-reading.gif

>Implying that a man who loves himself to the point of having the will to truly make America Great Again can't possible exist.

Self-love is like a fountain, user. Once you're so full of it is overflows and showers everyone around you.

Remove your liberal self-pity and self-hatred and join us.

Let me spell it out more clearly for you, my meme-challenged friend.

Berniefags will by and large not vote for Hillary. They will either vote for Trump, a candidate as anti-establishment as le aging commie Jew. That takes the white leftist vote solidly away from Clinton.
Niggers voted for Obama because he was a nigger. They will not turn out for Clinton on anything near the same level.

That leaves Hillary with spics. Spics aren't yet electorally strong enough to win an election on their own- unlike whites.

Lolwut
Assmad

I know. But I STILL WIN.

Alright, so what them? What's your solution, whats your opinion?

how about drivers licenses? you brought it up, you first.

>Berniefags will by and large not vote for Hillary.
>they will vote for Trump
>says me

TURNER DIARIES, THE FICTIONAL DATE OF ATTACK ON THE TWIN TOWERS BY PLANE WERE 9/11 AND 11/9 in the book the Turner diaries

fucking get it cunt

sure kid.

too much info so no
I'm guessing you're probably younger than me though

most people are these days