The agony of finding out your roommate is fucking this insanely hot chick and brags about it.. life just isn't fair

the agony of finding out your roommate is fucking this insanely hot chick and brags about it.. life just isn't fair

Sup Forums is not your personal blog

ever seen an asian girl without makeup?

the fact that he feels the need to brag about it tells me that his life sucks and he has to entertain himself by telling others about how great his life is - so OP, be happy that he's not really that happy.

he doesn't brag say like on FB or social media.. he talks to me about it. or says stuff like.. damn, she fucks like a pro, sucks well.. so tight..etc...
he would leave pics of her around, or show me on his phone..

more pics of the chick?

from her fb

fb2

fb again

slut's worth a good fuck, that's for sure

any bikini pics?

her tits man... her tits

fuck yes

looks good in a dress too

the things I'd do to this little whore when she wears an outfit like that...

she has hot friends too

you weren't kidding. Dump more of these hot asians. I might download them for... later use

my holyshit pic he gave me

please tell me there's more of her like this...

mmm very nice

just this.. doesn't show much.. but he loves to brag that he is banging her.

jerking to this slut's tits

nobody fucking cares.

this
she's most likely a 4 at best, especially with that bone structure

Say exactly this
I get it, you hav a girlfriend. Why do you need to brag about it everyday? If that's all you do, it kind of proves its the only good thing in your life. You need security that others know you're better than them. It makes you look weak.
Make sure you do it when he's about to leave, or you are, and he brags about it.

no makeup

mascara counts

he fucks her when i am home. he does it with the door open. he has her walk around naked.. she gets embarassed but he is a jerk...
i heard them on webcam once.. she didn't want to do it but he got her to do it. ive been trying to find it for the longest time.

More bikini/tit pics?

trust me OP. if you look at how much eye liner and shit she has. looks like shit without makeup. trust. asian girls cake that shit on to make their eyes look bigger. but she is a butter face

ive seen her out of the shower.. she is not a butterface.. she is not the hottest, or cutest.. but she is pretty damn good looking.. and her tits.. damn..

If trips you fuck her

I dig asians but honestly asians without makeup and filters are unrecognizable

i wish.. i thought about drugging her.. but i'm a chicken

Dude.... Not worth it. With consent, sure. But not worth fucking jailtime...

this

>Jealous because your race traitor buddy is fucking a gook

How did you get these pics of her? Does she just post them on facebook?

Stop hating on your boy and scoop one of those nasties.

no.. he sent that picture to me. he does it all the time.. but this was the first one that was a nipslip

Be a whiteknight and send them to her saying he's sending you them. She'll definitely dump him and suck your dick. It works 0% of the time. Try it OP.

Damn, sorry about that man. You just need confidence to start talking to a bunch of chicks. I used to be a loner until I plucked up the courage to talk to people.

im going to go masturbate to a pair pf panties she left that i stole..

You should take a picture and send it to your buddy and see how he likes it

Well, we're all sick dogs on this bus. I don't know if you could possibly feel better knowing that we think she is lovely and we are envious. You have an infatuation that you will someday have to give up on, so that you don't go crazy and start stalking or write terrible poetry. I hope you find someone to give you road head or do cool things that his nice girlfriend would never do—even it is raid the refrigerator naked after a good fuck. Maybe you'll never forget that girl in the picture, but your endocrine system will eventually figure out that she isn't for you.

Reverse image search the photos, send her these on fb