I'm letting a girl ruin me. Every thought I have is about her, I can't escape it...

I'm letting a girl ruin me. Every thought I have is about her, I can't escape it. I am transferring to a different University in hopes that 3 hours distance and a mix of old and new friends will be enough to overcome this. I am loosing sleep, my grades are slipping, my drug and alcohol use are much higher than previously. I feel like I deserve this though, I used to date and hookup with lots of different women. I didn't appreciate what I had while I had it and now it's gone forever (I didn't cheat, not that stupid). Every woman from this point will just be me trying find her again in a different body.

How do I get out of this hole, how do I move on? How did I become such a bitch? Is suicide the only option? Is this god's revenge for me breaking so many hearts previously?
Pic sort of looks like her, idk.

have you tried fapping more

yeah, hasn't changed much

bump
i'm sorta leik you
but she's 10 hours behind me, ill know if it affects my grades soon (1 summer class), i get good sleep, no drugs/alccohol 4 me
also erika looked kinda like that pic too...
fapping doesn't help

It sucks dude. I meet the girl of dreams, you know the kind that's fun to talk to and are tolerable for more than an hour. I had the best 5 months of my life and then suddenly everything came crashing down. The worst part of it is I still hangout with her almost every week. It just makes everything worse, I don't want to not be around her, but at the same time being with her absolutely breaks me.

I would feel the same if I had a gf that looked like Yui.

Get better soon, user

>How do i get out of this hole
How about you get in the hole?

I'm 43 with some experience in the matter. I absolutely promise you with 100% certainty that you are not pining for her, but for who you think she is (which she is not). I know you won't listen now. But in 20 years you will look back on this and realize I speak the truth.

How did you meet her, OP? What attracted you to her?

Same here dude, worst part is we are in the same friend circle.

I dated a girl for 2 1/2 years. Completely in love with each other. Spent like 80% of our free time together. Its been a year and a half since we broke up and I still think about her just about every hour of every day. She wanted to still be friends and hang out, but I can't stand being around her without being able to hold her or kiss her. So I periodically see how she's doing through facebook and text message, about once every other month or so. I know it wouldn't work out between us even if we got back together though for the same reasons we broke up. tl;dr I feel your pain man. I don't know what to say that would help, because I'm kind of in the same boat.

A few weeks after the last time I got rejected I had dreams.
Almost every time i looked around obsessively for her, and when I found her, I'd walk up to her and do the WEIRDEST thing, EVERY SINGLE TIME
I'd just walk up to her and talk to her. That's it. Every single time. Like our old conversations, they were about things that happened that day to me (to real me, not dream me), and I'd do most of the talking.

(Not OP) I can see that. I'm this guy and I definitely idealize the memories of our relationship. She definitely wasn't perfect and did some things that weren't cool. But my memories are only of the idealistic romantic haze we were in and not the complete picture with her flaws and whatnot.

lol I love Erika. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

This is what I want to hear, thank you. I hope I am just putting her on a pedestal and one day soon I will move on.
We had both gone to a concert by ourselves one night. I had known her from high school (we were acquaintances, a grade below, overlapping friend circles),but we never really talked. We both lightly knew each other lightly so I just talked with her. I knew she was smart and cute, but I had no idea how similar we were. She enjoyed the same video games, anime, hobbies, drugs, alcohol, fashion. I had never met anybody so similar to me, even shared the same birthday (minus a year).

Does your crush actually talk with you?

this post is hot garbage grammatically, sorry Ive been drinking.

I hope this is b8. You should be focusing on getting your ass educated and ensuring your future is stable. Not trying to get your dick wet.

I feel similar to this. I have never been this attached to a person. I just want her to be happy. She says she still wants me around but I don't know if I can do it or if she really means that.

How dare I try to find emotional satisfaction.

>emotional

You've never felt what you have with her before?

lol I love Sakura. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

With anyone else?

Ever?

I hope I can, I feel like that's the only way out of this. I also feel like that makes me dependent on another person for happiness. Having sex with a bunch of women certainly doesn't help. That's all Ive done the past 2 months and I just feel even more hollow.

These were all one question.

lol I love Lynette. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

lol I love Euphemia. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

lol I love Madoka. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

lol I love Ritsu. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

you ever knew it's just hormones and chemical shit in your brain? that's life buddy

lol I love Yuu. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

lol I love my girlfriend. Not romantically or sexually, I just love to be around her and talk to her. The thought of that makes me happy. And I just want to make her happy. Even if it means leaving her alone.

>pic related

you just have to realize that that bitch doesn't give a fuck about you and never will. love and kind thoughts are wasted on the self-centered.

so when everyone you know, love and respect tomorrow is burned alive and fed to pigs, remember its just hormones and chemical shit in your brain.

You got the picture.
Then yo ucan grab a can of helium and go with it if you can't control your brain chemistry.
Not even kidding

You're an infinite turbocuck.