Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ldst/drm_sqnc
youtu.be/71ubKHzujy8
youtube.com/watch?v=RseD3mE5NUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'M FAST AS FUCK, BOY!

you're right
i'm good thanks!!! how about u
>pink hair quality waifu
Well, you gotta get the money from somewhere am i right?
also claiming my stella

Just grilled some chicken, its spicy AF WHOO BOY

Threads are not as fun without dio sama tho

Best fox is here,
with absolutely no ability to engage in conversation

Saber claim

Dio-sama...

Exactly what I've been saying.

Finished my grilling session, boy oh boy is this chicken spicy and I love it!

I just gotta roll trips, right?

Kidding, of course. Here soon I'll be getting internet so I'll share my steam with you. Promise.

I feel ya.

SHINORO

Miho claimed

I also sent you a friend request in case you were wondering who that was.
Booby Brother.
Nice.
Yup I will, and yeah I'll be back around regularly unless I do end up getting a job, so unless that happens I'll be around daily.
Yup.

Still here

Yeah, I mean I'm not mad or anything, just jealous. I haven't had much relaxing time lately

>spicy
No bueno. I can't handle spicy or hot foods. Chicken wings, for example, have to be the mildest of the mild for me to eat them.

Such is nature for sea creatures.

ITS KORBNO

Breast friend.

Claimu

Is Asuka around?

Right now we're actually not, I'm in England for some delicate archeological work with some friends from local universities.

LIfe's all work and no play right now, but I manage to keep myself afloat, and I'm slowly but surely working to getting healthier.

Yourself?

wow hey sena how are u. love u
i grilled some chicken yesterday too and made some fajitas. I prefer my chicken with tabasco or shriracha
I made it sure i relax enough this summer so. It's important to relax imo.

QOTT: How would you feel describing what you do here on a daily basis to your grandparents.

Post Ohayous or you and your family will die tonight.

Anyone who disagree otherwise is in denial

Good evening

>No bueno. I can't handle spicy or hot foods.
You're killling me Yuuki! How am I gonna be ya's nigga if I'm too mexican for yo ass.. and I'm not even very mexican myself
>Still love you tho

>shriracha
This nigga knows what's up!!

NOT THE FISH!

NOT THE STANKY FISH PUSSY, NOT AGAIN

How are you?

DESS

fish
your waifu a cute
what wrong with a little fish puss?

Ohayooooo

>fish puss
according to fish anatomy, it doesn't exist

Hello

The gross smell of saltwater.

Something paragraph about monster girls anatomy and demon king.

amidoin it rite

Hows your night so far?

How'd your day go?

I'm sorry was that meant to be read, because i can't figure it out

Tomoko that wasn't me, btw
I didn't even have that pic

I'm taking my last week of summer off to relax and whatnot. Just have to get through this week and next and I'll be free!

I may not like spicy, but I love sweet~

>tfw no ohayou of Yuuki

Man i was prolly gonna claim her when i saw her on toonami on Saturday ;-;

(Ginko)
I believe what I call interesting isn't really interesting for most other persons. At least nothing bad happened to me lately.

(Ruri)
I'm in constant conflict with myself, that would never work out.

Oh I'll give you something sweet alright!~

Kind of meh. Mostly boring.

Water under the bridge

say, is it wrong to post same pics cause i'm on vacation in spain and have only my school laptop with me so i don't have so many stellas in here
your waifu a cute 2
that's good, just don't rush it

>sena
I hope you're joking.

Alright, getting a little tired.

>in England for some delicate archeological
Sounds like quite a lot of fun.
Recently found out that I have cancer, and I've been having a hard time coping with the fact.
Passing it off as something that isn't serious and just refusing to think about it has been the only way to get me sleeping at all.

>stellar claim

I simply hoped that I wouldn't have to explain but I suppose I have no choice. Apparently the demon king that is a succubus turned monsters into monster girls that have human pussies where you'd expect a human pussy to be, even centaurs grew a second pussy in the front for human cocks. So a fish monster girl would have a fish pussy. Not that I'm proud of knowing any of this of course.

My grandparents are dead

Akiko claimed
Good evening everyone

fish
sorry

No, I believe he gets on later at night. How was your day hun?
I would feel awkward.

Spiderman thread

Seth, is that you?

Recycling images is something you WILL have to do. Even if you have thousands of images it isn't uncommon to reuse a particular batch.

>Inb4 Amatsu is drunk

Hey cutie~

Wait, Aleks?

Ooh, what's that baby?~

Thanks, what are you up to?

Didn't lynch anybody I see, soon.
Yeah same, I've started getting up earlier so I'll be going to bed earlier as well.

Aww, so cute when you flirt with others~

o-oh...ok
that's pretty gross
but wouldn't it still be scaly?
it'd shred you when you put it in

hello Lucina

>Steak-san

89 cent claim you mean
こんばんは
fishy fish?

It's been pretty great! i found an old friend again today and i've been reading JoJo. other than that nothing news worthy.

Chen will mock me because of that.
But I'd appreciate it if you kept up with your promise. Not like you didn't do it the last time, just want to make sure.

I'd want you to get a job, certainly. It would be pretty useful and you obviously could use a few extra bucks.
But I'd also like it if you were around on a daily basis.
This is complicated.

This is how you do it.

You. Have cancer, Ginko?
It'll be okay. It has to be okay, man.
Please be strong.

I hope it isn't terminal, tell me it isn't.
soundcloud.com/ldst/drm_sqnc

>Lucina
Not sure if joking

No of course not, monster girls exist only to have sex with human men, if they had a pussy that couldn't please a man properly then their very existence would be a failure. Of course that wont fix the smell though. If you are curious as to why monster girls want to have sex with men, it is because human men semen is filled with mana and monsters don't have mana so they love it.

cancer o:
sounds bad
can you get it remove or...

discount lucina

That's quite the bomb to drop. Is it something that would be deleterious to your health? In the long term I mean.

I hope you don't mind me asking this.

Stay strong, will you?

youtu.be/71ubKHzujy8

megumin came'd

少なくとも1人は私を見ています。
こんにちは

That's probably healthy, which is good.

yeah i fucked up. your waifu looked like sena first cause i didn't expand the pic i'm sorry.
so it's fine ok thanks
the clock is 5:32am so i'll probably fall asleep around 6 or something like that. wbu?

She's mine and I'll never switch
But you most likely will

Adam not!
>

You are one too~
Hey Makoto, how are you?

Nu-uh
Hey Sacchi

youtube.com/watch?v=RseD3mE5NUk

I may be a loser and an internet tough guy, but I like keeping promises. I try not to make too many because I'm also very forgetful.

Whats with all the boats?

Ghost-san.
Yeah I feel the same way about it all, I'd like the extra money but I have a terrible work ethic.
Yeah probably, I can't remember did you say it was today or another day that you get your sleep test results back?

Sour, at least it wasnt shit right?

NONE FOR YOU

Don't worry about it nigga, gerneally I post the same stuff as well despite having a fuckton of yunos

Come and find out~

Tatsu is back?

Amatsu a cute

That's alright, I can see why.

I should get them some time tomorrow.

Soon.

Yeah it wasnt shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..

There ya go! Better to have a plan boring day than to have a shitty day