Tfw you've accidentally called basketball "apehoop" in multiple conversations

>tfw you've accidentally called basketball "apehoop" in multiple conversations

Anyone else ever have this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

zonalmarking.net/),
zonalmarking.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i've said superb owl in real life. but i grew up around a lot of spics and niggers so i'm careful with racist stuff.

No because I'm not an autistic burger

You mean is anyone else racist?

Yes, probably.

No because despite spending most of my free time on this god forsaken site, I'm not autistic as fuck and maintain social interaction with the public.

>accidentally

no i only have autism on the internet

If your internet life bleeds over into real life, get the fuck off the internet. Sup Forums comes with responsibilities, being an awful person here gets keks. In the real world, not so much.

You seem to forget there's plenty, plenty of retards on this site who think it's an accurate representation of real life, then get trapped here forever.

I hide most threads at the mere sight of delusion these days.

Really makes you think, huh?

>showing your power level to normies

you deserve what you get

>tfw told a friend who browses Reddit that I frequent Sup Forums and he legit got upset

top kek, normies think Sup Forums is just a mix of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I can't really respect anybody that has such a basic ignorant understanding of shit

I don't have conversations

fuck off normies reee

Texted "apehoop" to an ex-gf and she lold and said "I forgot how racist you are"

dude you still here? plz post on Sup Forums so I can collect your flag

Everyone I know calls it niggerball.

>not calling it floorsqueak and making qts laugh

No one ever says Apehoop in my country.

>he gets to have conversations

Ive used handegg to differentiate from actual football and people just found funny... i guess its not racist like apehoop is, so normies are ok with it

i used it once. nothing bad really happened. the people i talked to found it chill.

That's because all asians are lowkey racists.

I once said "lel" in real life (not even just lol, but actually lel)

When I realized what I just did, I immediately continued talking about other stuff.
My friends did look a bit confused, but didn't mention it

>having conversations with people outside this site

top wew

It happens sometime with me, but with portuegese internet slangs

lol no they don't. Why are you lying?

I've called it monkey ball irl

>tfw you can't really look someone in the eye anymore after they betray they're a redditor

no, but what i've done is mix english and spanish words because i spend too much time talking in english

one time I said to a girl "compliment" like "complemento" instead of cumplido
or "embarrassed" like "embarazado" instead of avergonzando (kek)

i should end my life

das tru m8. we use the word "negro" here very openly to describe black foreigners. even in their face at times.

i once called spielverlagerung (the german zonal marking) meme verlagerung irl. the person i was talking to was to polite to say anything though.

yeah, that happens to me a lot as well

this happens to me all the time but I haven't been outside in like a year so no wonder

also by no means are b and pol really that "scaring"

>ever admitting that you browse Sup Forums
>admitting you even know what Sup Forums is

One night, many years from now, you will lay I'm bed all night, unable to sleep, remembering the time you talked about Sup Forums in public

the only guy I know who is even aware of what Sup Forums is, is also an avid /r/atheism browser so I fully agree withalso I once tried to show Sup Forums to a couple of me friends and they couldn't comprehend it, top kek

i ironically say f am in real life because of this sight

>sight
fuck me

>muh secret club

Nah, maybe if I were 17 years old. Sup Forums isn't even taboo anymore. Also it's not like I talk about Sup Forums all the time, I was just having a casual conversation with this one specific friend who is actually a very cool guy, he just heard "Sup Forums" and instantly got the wrong impression

I'd call soccer divegrass, but it never comes up in day-to-day conversation.

>don't know anything about apehoop but Sup Forums memes and shit I read during the finals here

Enough to fool the bangwagoners normies that I know about other sports besides divegrass.

What did Sheamus mean by this`?

No but i almost yelled le cut inside man when he scored in the last WC against Spain

I've said apehoop and apesketball IRL and people laughed.

>le cut inside man
Based

I have TSUUU'd when I scored on FIFA on multiple occasions. I'm not proud.

tfw Sup Forums is more real to you than the people around you

i hate this normie land

am i the only 4channer who isn't a salty racist piece of shit?

I scare the neighbors cat by telling tsu at it
Works pretty good

Certainly not, you're not even the only one in this thread

stop shitposting, straya

yeah nah ay

Samefag

Try living in America

>inb4 get shot

This. Unlike Abos, Niggers don't have the decency to stay out in the middle of nowhere huffing their life away. Instead they squat in the inner cities and shoot anyone that moves into "their" territory.

I have TSU'd in real life, but since now everyone is aware it's a Ronaldo celebration thing because of the EURO, they don't think you're autistic for doing it. Feelsgoodnigga

>If your internet life bleeds over into real life, get the fuck off the internet. Sup Forums comes with responsibilities, being an awful person here gets keks. In the real world, not so much.
lel, this
Every day there's some shithead Sup Forumsack; 'i-i revealed my p-power level'
translation: I'm a fucking retarded sperg and now everybody knows that

TSSUUUing is actually something my friends and I do, long before it was a thing here, altough everyone does make fun of Ronaldo

>got the wrong impression

Yeah but I'm black and love basketball so I can get away with it. They're have no idea what I mean by furpuck though

>spielverlagerung
how does that word work? i speak deutsch but i don't get this.

this, one time I accidentally said nigger tongue my anus in real life while me and my flatmates where sat in the front room. lucky nobody likes the black guy and everyone was laughing or i might have been in trouble

i'm afraid i might call rummenigge rumenigger on tv

>spiel
game
>verlagerung
shift
i.e. shifting play from one side of the pitch to the other

what channel do you work for?

yeah i get those but how does that come to mean "zonal marking"?

zonal marking as in the football tactics blog (zonalmarking.net/), not actual zonal marking

>zonalmarking.net/
oh thanks, i had no clue they translate it like that. i know the blog but i always go to their german website.

Everyone calls it liquorice ball desu.

Fucking this. I know shit about apehoop but because of sp memes I know more about nba than the average bandwagonner.

I've called it "ape hoop" and "jigaboo jam" many times IRL. My friends think it's hilarious.

I've been coming here for 10 years and have never had that problem. Stop being such a fucking autist.

why not just be racist? youre racist so why dont you just let them know instead of hiding who you are?

>lowkey
asians are literally the most highkey racists

Reddit is socially acceptable for some reason unless you are in one of those MRA-redpill forums, in which case everyone knows you're an asshole already.

You never, ever admit you know what Sup Forums is.

I teach high school math; if I ever admitted to my students that I understood their memes, I think my teaching career would be over.

salmiakkibällu

are you trying to say being racist is wrong? because it isn't.

admitting you're on Sup Forums is wrong.

It's like when an American tries to talk about the Champions League and some euro simply shuts it down with
>this flag

if you admit you're on Sup Forums, anything you say after that will be disregarded because you're just looking for the edgiest lulz.

>trip

>Never admit you know what Sup Forums is.

Rule One.

well I agree, what kind of faggot would admit to being on Sup Forums?

>>>/reddit/

>not calling it nigger squeak
>not calling all basketball players giga niggas