I'm in the hospital ready to go to a mental institution

I'm in the hospital ready to go to a mental institution

Good luck Sup Forumsuddy
Just remember.
YOU GOT THIS.
but seriously, feel better. Mental health is some serious shit.

how do mental institutions treat immaturity these days?

Hope its not forever, treat it like a vacation guy. Chill out in your jammy jams, get fucked up on meds and watch cable. It's gotta suck though

Why

don't drop the soap in the community showers

Use a gun next time pussy

Been there on a form 1 after a massive bender, mixing all my meds with an insane amount of xanax, coke and alcohol.

It's not too bad. Some of the crazier people can be scary, they will constantly talk to themselves. One chick kept talking on the public phone to someone about satan and her deamons.

Just stay calm, watch tv, read some books and yalk some shit out with your psych.

Be nice to your nurses and they will treat you well.

Stop doing drugs and being a stupid crazy fuck you stupid crazy fuck

Benis

Been there done that after tripping on some bad weed and nearly going at it with some trigger happy cops and a bowie knife lol

>tripping on bad weed
McFuckin' remove yourself from the gene pool you faggot.

>weed
>tripping

Kill yourself liar.

nick?

It's just a prank bro

You can trip off of edibles or oil

No my name is biff jerald

Spent 4 nights in a psych ward fucking sucks the beds are hard and uncomfortable they give you 1 flat pillow and 1 thin ass blanket probably the worst part considering how cold they keep

Idk ask mom

you know what to wear my new phone and the rest of the year before that the two countries and regions in a row in the morning and I'm still not over it to be a little too much

what happened op?
that due looks high as fuck, if so, what is he on?
did you do drugs and youre being psychotic ?

Still not tripping.

You get really high on edibles and extracts.

Psychadelics make you "trip". Not any form of week nigger.

Been like 5 or 6 times in the last year, it ain't so bad for a week or 2. Careful who you give your # to in their though; I met a stalker bitch who won't leave me alone