Ducky's voice actress died at the age of 10...

Ducky's voice actress died at the age of 10. After years of physical and mental abuse her father shot her in the head while she was sleeping and then lit her body on fire.

Fuck you, man

>americans

What.

>shot her in the head while she was sleeping and then lit her body on fire
Better than the other way around

yep yep yep

That always depresses me.

>yep yep yep

Why should I care?

>After years of physical and mental abuse her father

At least the bitch didn't died as a virgin.

They were Hungarian, buttmunch.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kiddo

Don't worry user you won't either. Sending some black bulls to your house

The voice actress for Mrs. Brisby killed herself.

Thanks, i got lots of lube.

I fell in love with her in All Dogs Go To Heaven.

>she's haunting this thread right now

Don't look behind you

I love you Robert please fuck my gf

Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988.[3] That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.[10][11]

Jesus Christ

Oh my...

I say "Yep yep yep" every now and then and I'm a 27 year old man.

>Our concrete angel

No memeing, what did they mean by this

Why must you remind me. I haven't rewatched any Land Before Time movies since I found about this.

Love both of the characters so much. Bluth did so good with them.

Fucking Andy Dick

Why didn't you save her?

>Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988.[3] That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.[10][11]
Sounds like a lot of fun.

>don bluth will never make another movie

the fuck was his problem?

Somebody post the drawing of Ducky with a gun in her mouth.

maybe Sup Forums is wondering why one would burn a man after shooting him

True. Always look on the bright side.

Which was her when she was on fire.

>this thread

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK.
But seriously though these are some heavy feels

MOUSE MOMS ARE FOR ___

>pets
>hugging
>smiles
>kisses
>cheek caresses

Goddammit. I knew about JB but this rains on my parade instead now.

Mrs. Brisby was so adorably vulnerable. I'm not a "protect the women and children" type but goddamn if I didnt want to help Mrs. Brisby, encourage her, comfort her, etc.

I hope it's an inside reference and not that her coffin is surrounded by concrete

>adorably vulnerable
Nice use of words. She was strong, but still afraid like a mom would be. It's very endearing to see her push on in-spite of having al the spooky scary things try to hurt her.

Female character done right. A strong character isnt strong because of their ability to fight and disregard the opposite sex, its the ability to push on when the odds are against you.

I have a grand set aside for his inevitable crowd funded project

Truth!

These. Why could Bluth or Cameron pull it off back in the 80s but nowadays no one can seem to?

Its difficult to get right. On the most basic level imaginable, making your character a strong fighter does portray them as a strong character, its easy but it works, and people will always go for easy before they go for work.

>mfw I just realised Mrs Brisby is literally the best female character ever created without pandering to the #guuuurrllpower crowd

Who else got a boner from this scene?

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

Nor furries.

Nope.

>her father shot her in the head

when you're big you can do what you wanna do

If NIMH was made today, I think the script would contrive some way to make Mrs. Brisby super-intelligent like the titular rats (and her late husband).

It would probably also have quips.

Secret of NIMH is GOAT

>if you are a millennial born above 94 and didn't have older siblings
>ywn know this pain
>unless your parents were great

I liked how in the book and movie it's said that Jonathan taught her how to read. It made for a cute image in my head.
>nowadays people would say "she's only smart because a male helped her!"

My dad loved it and rented it on tape for me one night. I loved it along with the Disney stuff like Robin Hood, Cats Don't Dance, and Fox And The Hound.

>Her voice actress Ginny Tyler died in 2012 at 86.

Why would you shoot someone before lighting him on fire?

Dying in your sleep is the dream

>tfw nobody will ever shoot me in the head while I sleep

JDIMSA

For some reason, thinking back on this scene makes me feel strange. In a sexual way

Land before Time was my childhood man, this is too depressing...

You cried.

He was unemployed and the kid was earning all the money.

>Yep yep yep!

>Physical violence continued, with Judith telling a friend that her father threw pots and pans at her, resulting in a nosebleed.[7] As a result of his abuse, Judith began putting on weight[6] and exhibited disturbing behavior, which included plucking out all her eyelashes and pulling out her cat's whiskers.[1] After breaking down in front of her agent during a singing audition for All Dogs Go to Heaven, she was taken by Maria to a child psychologist, who identified severe physical and emotional abuse and reported her findings to Child Protective Services.[1]
>The investigation was dropped after Maria assured the case worker that she intended to begin divorce proceedings against József and that she and Judith were going to move into a Panorama City apartment she had recently rented as a daytime haven from him.[8] Friends urged her to follow through with the plan, but she resisted, reportedly because she was afraid that she would lose the family home and belongings.[1]

christ alive

christ, what an asshole

>If your phoney god exists he will have to BEG for my forgiveness
Imagine mommy made you take out the trash and how upset you'd be.

you and me are one of the lucky ones, user.

Men are fucking insane.

you're forgetting the part of the story where the mom decided to keep her child in that abusive environment because she didn't want to give up physical belongings in the separation

part of the "what you own defines you" generation i take it

the mom stayed because she didn't want to lose her coffee tables and custom curtains

What the fuck is your problem?

See?

she ended up losing her life

>you will never have Mrs. Brisby as a mom.
>Anne-Marie will never be your friend that can talk to animals.
>Fievel will never be a bro mouse that you go on adventures with.

>Friends urged her to follow through with the plan, but she resisted, reportedly because she was afraid that she would lose the family home and belongings.

Now she and her daughter are both dead.

Isn't it a good thing Mrs. Brisby will never be my mom? I mean, apparently she killed herself. So...

>Don't look behind you
>tfw I'm lying in bed
haha can't spook me that easily.

>kid makes a loads of money so you don't have to work
That sounds like the opposite of a problem.

This is why you cannot rely on women to protect children. Once the father has failed, that's it. There's no one else left to protect them.

There's a song by Martina McBride called concrete angel that talks about a girl who was abused and murdered. I think it's probably a reference to that song.

Not her voice actress, the character herself.

>Cant rely on women to protect children from men

Who cried while watching Littlefoot's mom dying?

I still cry each time i listen to "If We Hold On Together" jesus christ...

>yfw women are more likely to be abusive towards children than men

>Little girl and her mother are murdered by her father
>Women are problem for being victims
No you fucking shitlord, the murderer is the problem. If someone broke into your home right now and shot you in the face, your mom wouldn't be at fault because she didn't make your skin bulletproof.

underrated post

problem is the particular murderer was repeatedly beating the shit out of you for weeks/months/possibly years before the actual murder and when someone offered a way to the woman she didn't take it because muh custom coffee tables n shit

wew lad