Junkies, how did you get well today? were you able to cop? any drug related story. Let's share our bliss/hell

Junkies, how did you get well today? were you able to cop? any drug related story. Let's share our bliss/hell

OD, retard. Nobody wants you.

u cold bro

I want myself. That's enough. And I love to get high.

Love it all the way, homie. Self love is all you need because you ain't getting it anywhere else.

Share my hell. Girl I'm with for a couple years and loving decides to try meth to stay up at her job. Dissappears after that for a month. Moved her shit out when caught her using in my garage and she looked like shit. Nah she's clean and wants to get back together. Not sure if I can trust someone who can just leave though.

I copped some fentanyl today and a bunch of Butrans. That and some Victoza.

Hard to say, buy never trust and addict really commited with rehabilitation.

Butrans are those transdermal long release patches?

What do you mean? Never trust one committed to rehab or no?

Ya, they aren't that great tbh

except if is really commited. Sorry for misunderstanding.
With really commited I mean, psychologial and psyquiatric help, group therapy, meetings, etc. and fora long time.

yeah, she went back to meth after like 6 years clean. Thought she was going to stay clean. Shit sucks they almost never stay clean.

I want an opinion on my hard drug use, because no one knows i use and i dont know anybody else who uses to compare myself to.
>Use methamphetamine
>Any where between 100 - 300mg every two to three weeks
>Every time i use i spend the day getting everything and anything done to a high standard
>Spend the night either studying or having depraved sex for like five hours
Then i have a snack, have a snooze and go back to behaving like a regular person. On the one hand i feel like any meth use is fucked up, but on the other hand i feel no negative effects whatsoever and that one productive day a fortnight has turned me into a very successful person.

What do Sup Forums? I never crave it when im not using, it doesn't even cross my mind but when the stuff i have to do builds up i use every time.

I had a guy fart in my mouth for a score of herion.

In recovery myself used to cop in Kensington good times. But yeah almost nobody ever stays clean if they've been doing it a while. You never forget that rush

cut a piece with a dose according to your tolerance (max 2mg naive). Scratch the side supposed to go to the skin with sicssors for physical damage the matrix where bupre in embeded. Place under tongue during hours. You should feel something better in a couple hours. Try not to swallow, sublingual has beter bioavailability

the dubs have spoken. livestream it you junkie cuck.

Is a chronic disease dude. If you love her, support her and help her to build support from her family etc. Shit is hard.

Idk man slippery slope. Especially if you just get caught with it. Really fuck up your plans of productivity

Use it long enough and you WILL feel the need for more. You might get used to do all those things on meth and find no motivation without being using. Slippery slope dude.

Yeah been thinking bout that just not sure. She has a 3 year old she abandoned with me and stole money from me. I love her but like is love worth a heaping pile of Bullshit?

Set your boundaries and stick to them bro. If she crosses the line you draw, get done with her. She might eventually return when she really want to stay clean. Or asking for cash, never lend cash to an addict.

is that m0E?

Had a friend use in a similar manner. Eventually it became a problem and he ended up pissing dirty and fucking up his job. Clean now though.

Yeah she went to rehab been clean a month. Can't stop apologizing and asking for her old life back. Where I'm at now lol

>Especially if you get caught with it.
My greatest fear, if someone i know catches me with gear my life as i know it is over. Having said this i use in quite an odd way i think, to stop myself from snorting/smoking it i measure out doses into 50mg caps and mix it with pepper and flour. Sounds incredibly dumb but it works, it also looks like panadol instead of gear.

I've been using for about a year now, i always feared that would happen and yet it actually seems to give me something of a motivation boost when im sober. Maybe its just because i tend to make commitments when high and have to keep up the pace when sober?

Also worth noting that using in the manner i do has stopped me from chronically smoking weed (3 grams a day) which is enormously beneficial, its hard to pull off a dual engineering degree while permanently braindead.

I appreciate the advice guys i never get the chance to talk about this and that itself bothers me.

Keep on that boss. But don't think is going to be easy. However, is always possible :)

adderall? me too. saved me in highschool

That's amphatamine, little big diference with meth

If you dont crave it yet you should quit

Adderall is outrageously hard to find here and dexamphetamine/methamphetamine may as well be the same drug. Dose for dose i cant tell the difference except that meth seems to have fewer systemic side effects.

Thanks brother appreciate it

I somewhat OD'd on DMT by snorting a hell-ton and going crazy. Anyways, went to a rehab full of alcoholics and drug addicts and shit. They're all weak pussies who think they HAVE to go to AA meetings or HAVE to do rehab to get sober. It's sad that they all just can't control themselves and simply stop.

>live in norway
>1g of heroin in my city is 800NOK
>approx 100 of your american moneys
>been using for 3years
>nobody knows except my dealer
>have a job, gf of 11months, loving family
>probably over 1000 dollars a week on dope
>every day im scared that ill get caught
>scared ill lose everything
>but im more scared about missing a fix
>i fucking love heroin
>who needs reasons

Debating on whether to pop some hydrocodone. Now or in the morning. Kind of tired so dont wa t to just waste the. Dubs decides.

Love hearing about junkie stories, makes me feel so much better about everything. such a nightmare

drugs are bad.

but what's worse is a whiny heroin addict who talks about withdrawing all the time. they make up words and phrases for it "get up kit" "get well" like they're actually in trainspotting or something.

Fuck junkies. They are all pieces of shit

fuck man...how do you even get started? i mean, heroin? it's not like everyone doesn't know that will fuck you up.

DUDE WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T APPLY THE BUTRANS AFTER APPLYING A FENT PATCH, THE BUPE WILL KNOCK ALL THE FENT OFF YOUR OPIATE RECEPTORS ABD REPOLACE IT WITH SOMETHING THAT ISN'T AS STRONG, SENDING YOU INTO PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWAL!

clean for 12 years
>still get a small headrush looking at gear