PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he isn't watching tennis live right

>what is tennis
>what is golf
>what is formula 1
>what is cricket

I feel sorry for Americucks really

But mate, rugby is a winter sport

formula 1 and cricket are not fun to watch.

>Not watching our country's meme of a soccer league
Smh

They are if you want your sports to be about sports and not about Budweiser adverts.

GOAT Open on for 12+hrs of the last 2 days.

Do you even comfy?

there is no way to make racing fun to watch, and cricket is cricket, no need to explain.

cfl is on if you want to see what a football game is like without 300hrs of commercial breaks

Liga MX is about to start

>Not watching Based-ball
>Not getting into /rug/ and laughing at Aussie bantz

Come on OP, you're better than that.

doggo has HUMAN glasses :3

I understand, you guys prefer 15 minutes of "action" spread out over an hour of adverts. Real sports must be too mentally demanding for you.

it must suck not being american, having to recycle the same insults day in, day out.

>Baseball
>British open
>Euros were just on
>Wimbledon was just on

Maybe you just have shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=02jrN8w0wl8
>not watching asian (high)school dodgeball

not him, but watching racing is fucking boring. dunno about cricket, but i imagine the times they play would suck nuts for Americans if they happen in India or Australia a lot.

It must suck being a fan of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that constitute 15 minutes of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""action"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and over an hour of Budweiser™, Ford™, and Chevrolet™ adverts, accompanied by the American Express™ Half-Time Show™ where thirty minutes of top 40 garbage is shoved down your throat

If you had a ballsack you would understand this point but clearly you don't

It's called The Open mate, not the "British Open"

At the moment the Caribbean Premier League is taking place which must be in a similar timezone to you

It's T20 which is the short form of cricket. It's awesome. They have cheerleaders and everything.

I don't know what that will be on in America but I'm sure there's a stream somewhere on the net

there's only one televised halftime show a year, and that's not even my favorite sport. my favorite sport has the least ads out of all the american sports but i doubt you know enough about our sports to identify it.

I tried to watch an American stream of The Open and it stopped every 4 shots for an advert. I feel betrayed that the BBC got bought out by SKY for the coverage.

Baseball

inb4 12 year olds with gold fish attention spans and IQs equivalent to chimpanzees

>there's a cfl game thread with a stream right now, and nobody cares

>British Open

golf isn't a sport

It's comfy to watch in bed trying to get sleep

You forgot WWE

>Not watching Turkeyb Owl right now

shit is savage

You're right I don't because I couldn't give a flying fuck about them

Hm. I guess even their broadcasts of proper sports are tainted

Feckin' 'ell lad

i know you don't, i'm just pointing out that you're talking about things you don't understand, which is something you've probably derided many american users for doing.

>Go out to the streets and fight!

Erdogan is an evil son of a bitch and Turkish people are stupid for even listening to him

>CFL

wait wtf Is going on?

Political bullshit that belongs on Sup Forums not here

>No fun allowed

You have to go back

>F1
>NASCAR YEEHAW CLETUS
>MindyCar
>MotoGP and WSBK

there is a lot of sports on, pleb

>tfw I'm currently watching some great boxing right now

to Sup Forums

>tfw I'm currently watching some great unboxing right now

PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT

Actually, that's not true OP. There are a few great sports going on right now. Let me tell you about a few: Australian football (currently played by the AFL), rugby league (currently played by the NRL as well as Super League) and cricket (there is currently a domestic league active in the Caribbean and an exciting international match between England and Pakistan).

Let me tell you a bit about AFL and NRL. For AFL, imagine an extremely quick American football with some elements from rugby and some unique pieces. It may sound and odd and the rules are admittedly complicated, but it's great fun to watch. In fact, there are some big muscular Americans currently competing in the league! All in all, a great sport to watch. You can watch live matches and sometimes replays on Fox Soccer Plus™. I promise you'll pick up on the rules rather quick.

If you're a big fan of American football, then I think you'll just love rugby league. The top international league for rugby league is the NRL in Australia. Similar to American football, teams get a limited amount of tackles before the ball is automatically turned over to the other team (the other team can steal at any time, however). It's a familiar and exciting think to watch; pretty soon you may be able to see big strong former NFL player Jarryd Hayne back in the NRL as well playing for the Parramatta Eels! This sport can also be found live and with replays on Fox Soccer Plus™.

Hope you take these suggestions and discover a whole new part of the sporting world!

This was definitely written by a Cucktorian