Was this you, Sup Forums?

Was this you, Sup Forums?

>I'm am a stand up comedian
Top kek

She's a massive scumbag anyway

She actually hates cum tribute pics

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen. This is the lowest action Sup Forums has ever done. Racism is one thing, but be classy about it. She did nothing to deserve the treatment, the heartless bullying she got. She is a woman trying to do what she loves, making people happy. Thats what a comedian does, and they live that life. I hope you sadistic egomaniacs are proud, because what you did wasn't worth it. You not only bullied a woman on her color, you bullied her with her life.

Shut up, faggot.

hahahha motherfucker

See

>she is a woman
I think you misspelled gorilla

go fuck yourself fucking faggot

we did it on Sup Forums

>Racism is one thing, but be classy about it
good ol classy racism

this is already my favourite thread

See

Who is we? Fuck you!

>>ectoplasm

really?
Sup Forums has blood on their hands and this is the thing you choose to voice your whiteknight opinions on?
please, this is not the worst, not saying its classy, but user, this is Sup Forums, honestly, what did you expect?

>>/tumblr/

>>yfw this trolling would still be happening even if the film was a smash hit and she was actually funny

this is amazing.

she has no idea how to deal with trolls, what did you expect

Let's start sending the white actors racial comments and see if it gets the same kind of response.

b and pol that was a good day

The armies if Sup Forums and Sup Forums are at your service mylord.

where's this from?

I don't get it

The movie is terrible. Yes. The agenda pushing is terrible, of course. But why her?

Why not blackmailing Sony or fucking Paul Feig? The guy keeps repeating the ONLY reason people disliked it's because le anti-feminism bullshit

It was literally "the person with the most vulnerable account" who got the hate.

Goddammit, Sup Forums. Do it right!

why doesnt Sup Forums hate niggers anymore fuck this i think it might be a sign of the times we live in

>predators go for the most difficult catch instead of going for the weak ones
>cats don't play with the things they catch

Sup Forums of course had a heavy hand along with some milo's crew.

Sheboon had it coming.

Legitimately the only good part of the movie is her

Not even shitposting, she was the only who actually talked like a real person and not like she was at a bad stand up comedy show.

Also the movie made her a race stereotype, why even bother reinforcing it?

>do it right!
Shut the fuck up faggot
why her? Because she talked back that's why. don't want to get trolled? Don't react to it otherwise you just feed into it

I'd rather fuck the one on the right. Dam gurrr

Stupid fat nigger bitch deserved it

>Racism is one thing, but be classy about it.
What.

y exactly?

Much as I hate it, seems to be the truth of this.
She responded. She fed the trolls.
Do not feed the fucking trolls. Paul fieg and sony are a billion times worse than she ever could or will be, but she responded.

Don't feed the trolls. Ever. It's been like a fucking decade since the internet came up with this saying and people still don't seem to fucking get it. Don't feed the trolls.
> Don't feed the trolls.
DoNt FeEd ThE tRoLls
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
don't feed the fucking trolls.

How many times does it have to be said?

One too many times

story? anyone?