This election is all just a bad dream... isn't it?

This election is all just a bad dream... isn't it?

This is like choosing door A or B, but both doors have serial killers and bombs ready to detonate on the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1185382296:801556188
isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1480272077:801556188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary is gonna win calling it now

There is another option that's sane and viable, Gary Johnson.

Nah dude, Trump is for us.

Hillary is a fucking bitch. At least trump is honest.

This. Not that whining millennials like OP would follow anything but what they're spoonfed by tv and social media.

>This is like choosing door A or B

>implying you're actually going to go out and vote for the General E

>calls Canadians snow Mexicans
>what the fuck man
>we don't illegally invade your contro like you claim Mexicans do
>super fucking honest

just buy a gun and try to survive w/e shitstorm passes through

Where the fuck did you hear this from? CNN?

This will be a level 10 all out shitstorm.

sooo 2 guns?

Is there a independent?

Actually, Gary Johnson is polling strongest with Millennials....so OP isn't paying attention.

>Gary Johnson is polling strongest with Millennials
So they finally found out?

The two candidates of the two major parties suck! Whatever could I do? Perhaps vote for a third party and help slow down a bit democracy's death?

3 guns, my man. Your penis will need to me armed to the teeth when the shithawk opens up on us.

Trump definitely has a more punchable face in those two pics

Why on earth would I vote for this Sup Forumsro?

Rah Rah let all faggots into America, cause freedom.

Rah Rah let's a get fucking stoned because freedom.

Rah Rah. Get rid of the IRS. Okay I'll agree with wanting this, but how will the government pay for shit like the roads we drive on.

Supports private prisons.... wtf is with this. No way in fucking hell I want a corporation running a prison. fuck that.

Pic related

>viable
>Gary Johnson
PICK ONE FAGGOT.

Nuff said.

Pic related.

We just need to get all the sensible people and put them on Mars. Then Blow up the Earth.

Gary Johnson is a 3rd Party candidate that is currently at 13% and rising.

You should look into him...and ignore what the media and sheep will tell you...because he has a legit shot.

Cant b This nigha dont sleep

>You should look into him...and ignore what the media and sheep will tell you...because he has a legit shot.
13% and rising....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GOD DAMN, you people are really retarded.

Yes, because adding more government works so well.

We all know Corporations are much more trustworthy than the Government

Where the fuck did I say I wanted more GOV'T?

You realize this doesn't give you a free pass to throw your hands up and say "Hey, I didn't vote for Hillary" when we're crumbling and getting royally fucked under a third Obama term, right?

There are now 3 prominent members of the GOP who have said they are considering endorsing Johnson. The GOP is falling apart....those numbers will go up dramatically after he gets into the debates.

Why would that change my mind. It's not like if I vote for trump I will get these mail order if I need one.

Goddammit, I want to fuck Laina.

>those numbers will go up dramatically after he gets into the debates.
LOL! You're stupid aren't you...

thats what people said about bush and regan

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, not against Clinton or Trump.... I'd rather vote for a candidate I believe in than to vote the lesser of 2 evils.

>Why would that change my mind. It's not like if I vote for trump I will get these mail order if I need one.
Yeah I guess you're right. only people who are cucks wouldn't get chicks after coming out as a Trump supporter. Good luck in life.

got us outta the depression

>They both suck
>stealing Maher's joke

Trump and Hillary are on a sinking boat. Who do you save?

America

That's also what people said about Obummer.

No, stupid is voting for the lesser of 2 evils rather than voting for a candidate that best represents what you believe.

I wish people would look for independent candidates but everyone thinks they dont have a chance because no one else would vote for them
If the country would just say fuck the two parties and just vote for the independents, it would bring down the two party system and will bring new players to the table

Gary literally represents less than 15% of the population. Guess you're out of luck buddy.

Reading this made me dumber

Unless you're in the electoral college, it doesn't matter what you want.

No it didn't. Our recovery is nowhere near what it should have been.

Jesus Christ guys. Go to Isidewith dot com and they tell you your best candidate.

but no one supports what i believe

>At least trump is honest.

Any femanons want to bang a Trump supporter in GA?

he is am improvement on bush and thats what we asked for. the economy is better now than it was in 2007, is it not?

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1185382296:801556188

At least in one door they tell you what is going to happen so you can prepare

Trump 2016

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1480272077:801556188

at least we got out with more gvmnt. Lack of gvmnt is what caused it in the first place

Gary Johnson is the best candidate by the way, he's got everything down and actually has a lot of middle class values, REAL middle class values. And no, he's not huge on supporting welfare fags, and 85% of them should die anyways b

That doesn't make any sense either. You wouldn't get chicks if you were a Trump supporter, odds are your dick would be cut off though.

Bernie is who you wanna lean on if you want to get laid bro.

You know when they come with tanks, I kept asking you fuckers how to get a rocket launcher and you all mocked me.

the republicans are gonna have a hard time recovering from this... either trump wins and the tea party effectively becomes the republican party... or trump loses and 4~8 more years of democratic candidates getting to replace supreme court judges locks them out of that....

if trump loses how long do you think it will take congress to start trying to say they're cool with merick garland? ... since he's likely far more moderate than anyone hillary is likely to nominate...

Not really. For the first time in the history of polls, a majority of Americans are independents. Trump and Clinton have the highest dissaproval ratings since polling began.

You may not identify with him, but there are plenty of Americans that can identify with a candidate that is Fiscally-conservative, socially-liberal, and non-interventionist in terms of foreign policy.

if that's your plan I recommend voting for Trump, that way when society crumbles people other than criminals will still have guns.

Kek

>not wanting trump to blow his load in your face
What are you, gay?

>he is am improvement on bush and thats what we asked for. the economy is better now than it was in 2007, is it not?
>improvemennt
>race war, isis, isil, iraq, iran, illegal immigration, college debt, dead cops, dead politicians, highest national debt ever, obummer care failures in states that can't afford, failed foreign policy, constitutional erosion.... shall I keep going?

Hahahahahahaha.

That's hilarious. Please tell me where there has been a lack of government. The goverment never shrinks, it continues to grow.

no.... no it is not. You apparently know nothing but what CNN tells you, huh?

I would pass a dessert for good land i may not have the power to reach than flop down in dry ruin where i grow tired and sad first.

>Bernie is who you wanna lean on if you want to get laid bro.
>Bernie is who you wanna lean on if you want to be a cuck bro.

FTFY.

We all also know that the amazing athiest is a rapist indijul and the drunken peasant situation needs to be taken down

What kind of a dessert? Cake, pie or ice cream.

Forgets how english works... Expects to by funny... Looks like a dumbass. it's

Who said you gotta tie it down with dem bitches

Ones a Fascist, and the others just a simple crook.

Pretty sure Im voting for the crook.

Spoken like a true cuckold.

who are they ? explane me this shit suka blyad'

> Implying Regan isn't one of the best US presidents to date
> Implying Trump isn't much more intelligent and well articulated than Bush
> Comparing Bush to Regan
Oh God...

If he makes it to the debates
He needs 15% to get there

government involvement in society, is that better. Under presidents like roosevelt government involvement in society grew. There was even a presidential radio talk show. Under presidents like coolidge, regan, and bush, government involvement shrinks. Taxes are lowered and what little tax money is collected gets put into government paychecks and the military.

Holy shit just discovered why America is doomed. Idiots like this.

Vote for Bernie Sanders. He is going to announce he's running as a 3rd party during the Democratic National Convention.

It's going to be a perfect storm of keklarirty

So you're the average Trump voter

Errrr, no did you see Cuckie Sanders with Clinton? He has clearly given in to death threats from the Klantons...

I'm betting he hits it Monday after the debacle that was the GOP convention

Russkoie polie eksperimentov

that dip is the end of bush's presidency. It has since increased.

This Faghots!

Yeah just like his wife honestly wrote her own speech which didn't plagiarize the shit out of another speech then he had some aid honestly admit that they fucked up writing the speech for her and that they tried to resign and he honestly said people make honest mistakes and that it's all good.
Hillary is fucked too, but don't kid yourself m8

Doesn't he look like he is trying not to puke in his 'support' photos.

Where are you getting this crap? Goverment never shrinks. Spending is slowed, but never really reduced.

Republicans cut taxes sure, but they don't stop spending.

You realize that there was a global recession caused by banks at this time? Nothing to do with Bush. Also it's 2016 why are you talking about Bush still? The rest of the world has moved on.

I've heard that Jill Stein has actually gotten Bernie on board and he will be taking over the Green Party candidacy.

There is lots of discussion about Bernie not being out of the race and he plans to get the electoral vote changed to Majority and not the system we have now by using 200,000+ at the Democratic National Convention.

Philadelphia is going to make America great again, by the 99% coming out of the shadows and returning America to it's glory of for the people, by the people.

That would be funny...but I don't see it happening since he endorsed Hillary.

>Hillary is fucked too, but don't kid yourself m8
Haha you just got blown out by 4d chess. The whole reason they did this is to get in your head. Fucking retards like you will spread the word of trump more than the Chuch of the Ladder day Seints.

they spend it differently, though, like on things that make us look bad, like military involvement in foreign countries.

kek