You do realize if Trump becomes President, places like Sup Forums are gonna be declared illegal and disappear., right?

You do realize if Trump becomes President, places like Sup Forums are gonna be declared illegal and disappear., right?..

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.princeton.edu/~mwatson/papers/Presidents_Blinder_Watson_July2014.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjU9qPSz4POAhVG4CYKHco8BlcQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGXwTcyKhmBE1-7fIL3ZYCkuoXhkQ&sig2=My1XzP2Xal9l9K9iGFfHwA
money.cnn.com/1999/06/28/economy/clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Hilary, don't you have a speech to write or something?

Good, then all you Amerifats can fuck right off and leave this place to prosper

>2016
>having literally no clue how the internet works

Speaking of, where are the servers based?

Good riddens

Riddance? Fucking pleb.

This

lrn2spell

moot's mom house

Here's the only image you need when deciding your next president. DJIA from 1980 to now.

Under Clinton, the stock market went up 10000 points. By the end of his term, the government was running a budget surplus. Under Obama, the stock market went up 10000 points. Europe chose austerity, Obama wisely chose to stimulate the economy with capital. EU is in a shambles, USA is on a tear. Economy hasn't been brighter.

On the other side, we have S&L scandals and Black Friday under Reagan. Recession under Bush 1. Under Bush 2, the "tech bubble" burst. How did he manage to fuck up one of the brightest sectors in the entire economy? But wait, then he produced the worst market crash since the great depression just before bailing and leaving Obama with the bill.

TL;DR. We don't need to Make America Great Again. America is doing great right now and Republicans have a solid track record of fucking that up.

Why would a president get rid of a website where people cock tribute him daily?

thisiswhatliberalsbelieve.doc

nice trollin'

>leave this place to prosper
It won't exist anymore.

nice alteration user

>Democrats in full damage control

sure kid, and they say the republicans are fear mongers.

Trump supporters are lawn mower driving, duck call wielding autistic faggots.

three post in and......its a retard.

Why do you figure that?

Is this place run by Muslims?
No.
Illegal Mexicans?
No.
Chinese People? Trade negotiators?

Am genuinely confused user.

well shit

>We don't need to Make America Great Again. America is doing great right now and

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

meant alliteration
>fucking auto correct

sure kid. go peddle your shit somewhere else.
the economy sucks more than when bush was in office. the stock market shows how well the rich are doing

Trump supporters unironically think authoritarianism is good while going on about free speech

sure kid

Hello. I am from the Future. You are right.

Trump wins.

oh look more fear mongering.

Can this be the new hentai thread?

You understand Trump has really pissed off the Republican party, right? That's why he's so good, he's not a standard Republican Conservative.

whoa did that hit a little too close to home, grampa?

What has he said that's authoritarian? What had Hillary said to make you think her less authoritarian?

what's this "sure kid" meme?

have Sup Forumstards really gotten so dumb that they don't realize the only people who use kid as an insult are themselves underage?

yeah, ignore those pesky "fact" things.

>Trump suggests a 0% Corporate tax rate
>Thinks Trump supporters are poor
Right, bud.

Hey kid, standard kid of kid living kid is kid higher kid than kid it kid has kid ever kid been kid. Only kid dumb kid republican kid cunts kid with kid low kid wage kid jobs kid based kid on kid outdated kid technology kid think kid the kid economy kid is kid bad kid.

Dude ur gonna trigger all the trump cucks on here

Libtards unironically think this is what Trump supporters think. Because nothing says authoritarianism like bitchslapping the entire GoP into accepting your independent candidate to destroy the corrupt status quo.

Trump pissed off the Republicans because he didnt sugarcoat his racism, xenophobia or economic plan. And instead of saying there's not enough info on climate change, he fullblown went conspiracy on it involving the Chinese.

It's too loose cannon. The Republicans gave up on Sarah Palin for the same reason.

he's a loud idiot with daddy's money.

>Libtard

lmao don't even need to read the rest

enjoy being triggered you underage polkid

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.princeton.edu/~mwatson/papers/Presidents_Blinder_Watson_July2014.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjU9qPSz4POAhVG4CYKHco8BlcQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGXwTcyKhmBE1-7fIL3ZYCkuoXhkQ&sig2=My1XzP2Xal9l9K9iGFfHwA

Princeton paper on how the economy shifts have pretty much nothing to do with the party of the President.

Educate yourself you terdy little parrot.

you left out cuck, just sayin.

I think it's a perv in his 60s fapping to trap threads along with the rest of us. Just gets uppity in politics convos.

Nigga, did you save that picture from a R34 thread earlier? If you did i posted it.

sarah palin might also actually be retarded

Sarah Palin had no unique or challenged ideas. Plus she was a moron. The American people knew she was shit and she never had a chance. Meanwhile Trump is about to get the GoP nomination, which is literally the exact opposite.

Well, I didn't hear a no.
Hentai!

>Assuming this site isn't going to get shut down when Hillary comes into office, Sup Forums being the perpetrators of some of the most "misogynistic" movements from The Fappening to Gamergate.

Do you even know who created this site and where it was created you fucking diaper shitter? You won't get a Euro-pee-on Sup Forums faggot.

read the TL:DR
user is spot on
way to avoid the point

and this:
money.cnn.com/1999/06/28/economy/clinton/

So he can't be right?

>Plus she was a moron.
and Trump isn't?

How the fuck did you come to that dumbass conclusion?

>Sarah Palin had no unique or challenged ideas
The difference.

Hes worth 4.5 billion you mexican

Hell, they've been "pruning" us for years. Mein Drumpf will only legitimize the practice.

Clinton is too obvious. OP is up for a challenging troll tonight.

>which is literally the exact opposite.
except trump is also a palin level moron

Actually putting a 15% tax across the board for business is unique. And I'm not sure what you mean by "challenged" Trump's remarks about Muslims and Mexicans have been denounced by both sides.

How do you make a small fortune in real estate?

Inherit a large fortune and declare bankruptcy.

I guess that guy from Princeton forgot what caused the gigantic fucking crash.

>Republican congress refused to bail out Lehman Brothers

President and his party of fools.

did you make $5 for that post

please, enlighten me. What is he 'right' on?
The wall repubtards have said they'd build since ever?
That he's the most humble, more humble than you, person?
that muslims should be wholesale banned from travel to the US?
What am i missing here?

>believing that republicans ban freedom of speech

Nigga, have you not been alive for the past 8 years?

this

I don't think user is truly considering this.

servers are in us
subject to us law
this is not very complicated fuck nut

if you go on Sup Forums 99% of trump posters are non-americans

the only people I've met who support trump IRL are people who are actually fucking retarded and actively voting against their family's best interests because they've been tricked into thinking republicans actually help poor people

Per Bloomberg Mr. Illiterate.

4.5 per Forbes.

Fuck I'd pay him 10.

You really can't handle that Republicans like to spend more and fuck shit up while in office, can you?

Only for americans, the rest of us won't give a shit about your backwards ass country.

according to the Dumpf himself it's 10 billion.
we'll never know because he'll never release his taxes.

Trump is a morally corrupt narcissistic sociopath. I'll take the status quo any day over someone like him. Neither little Bush nor Obama's presidency were anything remotely like the disaster that Trump would bring down on our country. However if he were to shut his fucking mouth and let pence run things, I'm alright with that, I guess

>places like Sup Forums are gonna be declared illegal and disappear.

...and nothing of value was lost...

IF*** Instead of being a pussy faggot and just investing it, he put his $$$/ future in his own hands where he has more control over it with actual physical assets. He put a shitload of people to work and created a ton of jobs instead of just sitting on his his ass waiting on the stock market. So your little meme just backfired on you, dummy.

/thread

You are drunk, go home...

Yes, because everything a president wants instantly become law.

Now that you mention it, I don't think any candidate has ever been dramatic when campaigning! You're a genius!

you will when Trump decides to tell China to suck his dick, get in a land war with Russia or drop a nuke on India for fun

No, I'm the Mexican. Hard for you to tell, not tripcode flags on Sup Forums. Mein Drumpf's imaginary billions come from his own assessment of his "personal brand", which he values at three billion dollars. Another media outlet (forgot which) recently assessed his true worth at something like 180 millions.

>Trump
>he put his $$$/ future in his own hands where he has more control over it

with 5 bankruptcies

im pree sure its US based

>family's best interests
>actually help poor people

I spotted the nigger. Don't worry, welfare is still going to exist when Trump comes into office.

but, but hillarys worse cause fox said so.

Mars. moot is currently in court with the Martian govt.

Trump is a democrat.

Hillary is sucking the dick of every major American bank, and you act like there's nothing wrong with that.

>Another media outlet (forgot which) recently assessed his true worth at something like 180 millions.

I can't wait until this comes out. The lulz.

More like the Bush's and Clinton's have been fucking us the whole time... Obama just got in the way

how was bush responsible for the burst of the housing bubble and not Clinton

also what about NAFTA and how it completely destroyed latin American economies?

People were defrauded too.

But you obviously know nothing about economics if investing into the S&P wouldn't result in job creation. Investing in America herp derp

what are Republicans?

you missed the part where you showed me how wrong i was and where trump was right.

called learning