Why ameridumbs are so scared by pic related?

why ameridumbs are so scared by pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're confused because that hard black shaft isn't in their wives' pussy.

Too fat to move their arms

Let's face it guys,we yuropeans like to touch that big black stick

If you want a serious answer it's because they can be a bit harder to come by, and some manufacturers charge more to get one in manual.

I felt deep sadness when I bought my new car and they didn't have any that were manual. I missing shifting.

Kek, good one

*miss

the extra-moneys that you will spend for the manual transmission are exactly the moneys you will save from fuel consumption...manual transmission are less exprensive...

I remember some years ago, they caught some guy who used to break in cars parked in a parking lot so he could sodomize himself with gearshifts.

just wanted to share it with you

Gonna miss it, it will al be automatic in lets say 5 years.

how are you supposed to clap if one hand is on the stick?

They prefer some things to remain as mystery.

People still drive them. But manufactures are going to most likely go full automatic like how you see now with more sports cars going to flappy peddle gear box.

The serious answer is that They don't make cars like that really anymore in america because it literally doesn't make any sense to use old tech but eurofags like to pretend they are better because they use old shit.
You don't jerk off over cars that have non electric windows or cassette players.

>tfw I don't know how to drive automatic

manuals feel nice. It's like you're riding a beast and you release its power yourself by changing gears and shit. As I agree they're useless anymore since automatic gears are on point now, manual and the feeling it gives is purely a manly thing.

Anyone who actually enjoys driving will prefer a manual car. Only women, gays and idiots don't care about the difference.

Most people in the States can't drive manual that's a fact

automatic transmision
>underpowered the whole engine
>consumes more fuel
yeah definitely new shieet is the better shit

>"Only women, gays and idiots don't care about the difference."
>impying women, gays, and idiots don't like to hold the stick

Everyone prefers manual. Only Americans don't. Just like everypne prefer metric system except for Americans.

I think their genetically modified food is affecting the brain neural links, forcing them to process the information incorrectly.

It doesnt matter what you prefer because technology always is advancing and old shit stops. I like driving but in 50 years every car on the street will be self driving.

Assuming you do a lot of city driving.

On the high way it's a mute point.

I use to drive a manual wrx and a manual jetta. Now I have an automatic jetta. Fuel consumption is about the same.

This. I am sure people a hundred years or so ago were telling people driving cars about how horses are better and driving a magical machine was for men of girlish characters.

I don't know about Europe, but a lot of the new "manuals" are fucking retarded and not a true manuals.

A friend of mine just got one with an electronic clutch or whatever they call it and it is not really a manual. There is no clutch cable and when his girlfriend who didn't know how to drive manual can get it in and drive it fine within 10 minutes says a lot.

>in 50 years every car on the street will be self driving
Well, time to pick out a good old sports car and keep it hidden so the next generation can feel what diriving used to be like.
youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

Why are Italians so scared by pic related?

>You don't jerk off over cars that have non electric windows or cassette players.
speak for yourself

>charge more to get one in manual

What? Manuals are cheaper

Performance and environmental demands are phasing out manuals everywhere, though, its only a natural consequence

Not always the case here in the U.S.

I know it seems fucked up, but most cars are automatic here and manuals aren't always kept on stock. So you have to have one shipped in or you have to have it ordered that way from the manufacturer because what manuals they do make might not have all the other shit you want in it.

>look up new European cars
>barely any of them offer a manual option

wew

Nice mazda stickshift bruh

>them premium mazda interiors
>combined with a stick-shift and torquey diesel
heaven on earth, hopefully they're working on the fabled RX-9 as we speak

All French cars come with manual though. Germans are a case apart, but nearly all sports cars as opposed to the rest of gerontomobiles come with manual.

I have an automatic, but I drove 4200 miles in a week with a manual and its not hard

But I use an automatic IRL because fuck shifting over 9000 times a day in bumper-to-bumper traffic. I'm actually driving it right now

pic related, it's me and my groceries

>be me
>be thread killer
>every post is always the last post of a thread

I must not shitpost enough

You made the single most significant contribution of the thread though, OC relevant to it

I am starting a /o/Sup Forums thread if the captcha can pull through like this one

This.

I sit in traffic most days, and where I live is hills so I wasn't too sad when I got an automatic.

It's a weird thread. I made a sick bantz post and only got one (You).

You'd be lucky to get one sometimes, only Australia's flag has the necessary magnetism to bring in screenshot-worthy replies, and even I managed to raep them in a thread before (the most abundant Australian crop grown is the melanoma, etc)

>tfw learnt in instructor's diesel citroen ds3
>tfw passed my test and got old vw polo
>tfw clutch is completely different

Having to learn how to drive again desu

I have been driving stick for years. I learned to drive on one and have owned them since.

Nice thread.

>let me tell you about your country

You're wrong. Even my fucking mom knows how to drive stick, and she's the worst driver I've ever seen.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this girl I'm friends with and trying to get with drives a manual car. I liked her even more when I was that.

when you constantly have to relube your dry tip manual can be difficult you inconsiderate bozo

Manuals are made less in the USA because the demand is lower. So it's harder to find them in the car you want. So they can charge you more for one if you really want it.

>Mustang
My nigga.

What year and model? I drive a 2006 GT

Bolt action rifles and revolver pistols are still manufactured, sold, bought and used.

There's a principle in engineering that simpler is better.

hate them when I'm on the highway but damn I respect Fiat for making such resistent cars

Why are amerifats so terrified by pic related?

great song senpai

I noticed Amerifatland has far less interesting roads to drive than we do in Japan or Europe.
All they have over there is just boring straight highways with the same unchanging view where they need to drive for almost half a day every day to go anywhere.

In such motoring situation, shifting gears is not an engaging enjoyment but just another tiresome chore to bother you at every stop

>Let me tell you about your country

Holy shit, can non Americans stop spouting bullshit about stuff they have no clue about?

I think Japan's roads are worse than US's. A guy I know got a motorbike license and he rented a bike to decide which model to buy. Then he noticed there are too many traffic lights and that pissed him off and he gave up of riding the motorbike.

Also, our country put too much taxes on owning a car. I bet motor life is much better in US.

they think it's a buttplug and they insist on sitting in it causing several road accidents.

Work smarter not harder

>when his girlfriend who didn't know how to drive manual can get it in and drive it fine within 10 minutes says a lot.
Doesn't really, driving manual is really easy

Oddly enough, we do know how to convert within metric, but we don't know how to convert between metric and imperial, rendering it often moot.

>tfw Porsche will never make another CGT like car, all manual and NA

Why don't first worlders all have nice cars? Here in Brazil, you'd take 142 months of a good earning job to buy a Cayman GT4 for R$569,000.

Yanks, how much time would take someone who earns quite good, above median salary, to buy a GT4 for $85,595?

We do.
Because we finance our cars. Anyone with a shitty wageslave job can get a nice car if he can make the monthly payments.

>drive punto on tutorial
>master it
>buy golf
>master it
>get into punto again
>you cant drive for shit cant feel the clutch etc

fuck this