ITT: The Hype is better than the actual product

ITT: The Hype is better than the actual product.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZqEhK85r6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Batman vs Superman was fucking amazing you Autist

Not OP but come on, don't lie. It was pretty good, but no where near what the hype was saying.

Fallout 4.

Dumb faggot

Better than that fucking trash captain American civil war

Im a big die hard DC fan and think BVS doesn't even deserve HALF the hate it gets. After watching it twice I can admit some parts were cheesy but there was NOTHING wrong with the story line like autists would have you believe
>why did saying Martha make them friends xDDDDDDD
See this autistic hand holding and spoon feeding you the story was started by marvel and now everyone expects it from every other super hero movie. Use your fucking brain. He realized it was the same dying words he father uttered as his mother died. He put himself in the shoes of the killer and realized he was no better now than the man who shot his parents. So that redeems him
>hurrrrr lex Luther didn't have a reason to make them fight
Yeah he did dumb faggot fucker. He talks about how his over religious zealot father used to beat him and being fear into him. He got over it. Now here comes a God who makes him feel powerless like his father did, bam you have conflict he wants to work against

No it was shit. Literal garbage.

This × 100

>Im a big die hard DC fan and think BVS doesn't even deserve HALF the hate it gets. After watching it twice I can admit some parts were cheesy but there was NOTHING wrong with the story line like autists would have you believe
>>why did saying Martha make them friends xDDDDDDD
>See this autistic hand holding and spoon feeding you the story was started by marvel and now everyone expects it from every other super hero movie. Use your fucking brain. He realized it was the same dying words he father uttered as his mother died. He put himself in the shoes of the killer and realized he was no better now than the man who shot his parents. So that redeems him
>>hurrrrr lex Luther didn't have a reason to make them fight
>Yeah he did dumb faggot fucker. He talks about how his over religious zealot father used to beat him and being fear into him. He got over it. Now here comes a God who makes him feel powerless like his father did, bam you have conflict he wants to work against
Movie sucked worse than this post

Only other person who stuck with the post theme

Dubs says you're a faggot

Fuck you salty bitch

Lmao
>being this mad that you can't have a normal conversation.
What a loser

Gods of Egypt
Game of thrones season 5
Xmen apolocalypse
Star Wars battlefront

This.

"I said he's mad, heh nice try kid nothing personal" I swear I've seen you in like 7 other threads calling people losers

this so much

Fuck off kid...this is a Batman vs Superman thread now

The threesome scene from wild things

It's not out yet but I'm gonna say No Man's Sky.

It looks fine, but I think people are setting their expectations WAY too high.

Nah I've seen it too. I'm glad it's a nice little meme catching on. You ARE mad as fuck though obviously instead of being normal and just talking about why you think it was bad but ok my man.

this.
Can't wait till the game tanks. Doesn't deserve half the hype it's getting. It's a space mine craft with even less to do than mine craft

>implying you have abilities to identify 1 user outta the millions that visit this site.

Not same fag here but yeah "I called him mad so I win" lmao nice one user

pic related

Anyone else think this game will be the next destiny?

It might just be a new meme but I swear I've seen some shit man

It was Visual diarrhea

satan does

Jessie Eisenberg was a poor choice
>OBVIOUS CHOICE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE TALL BALD FUCK WHO PLAYED THE VILLAIN IN ANT MAN.

>still won't act normal and just talk about why you disagree
Lol
>not samefag
Sure kiddo

If Bryan Cranston played lex Luther the movie would've been critically acclaimed

i really hope not

Luthor**

>implying jesse wasnt playing luther's son
did you even fucking watch the movie

He didn't want to play the role of another bald villain

Nice memes

Not to mention the overuse of Amy Adams as if she's some vital part of the story as opposed to just Superman's love interest.
I mean I love every fraction of a second of screen time she gets but in relation to the story it was useless cinematography.

Nice trips but that games for faggots

It looks pretty cool in theory but I think it's going to be bland and boring. I want more of a survival game

Not in a million years, cap 3 is overrated but atleast it was coherent and ok. BvS IS the most dissapointing superhero film ever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>another bald villian
Implying Walter white wasn't the ideal cool dad

next destiny as in it takes off initially, only to get fucked in the ass by "dlc" and other bullshit it should have had from the get go?

I hope not. I'm really looking forward to playing that.

I don't think it's the reason

He just felt a connection, he didn't need the name, but seeing how he cared about his mother made him look more human, more of victim, he was there to kill a monster! He could have say Mother, but since he said Martha, lot's of retard think it's only because they share the same name....

You're full of shit

1,000 × this

I never said he wasn't. But he WAS bald and he DID become a villain.

OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOO
>OK
>my bad user
>You might be right
>in which case I absolutely wouldn't mind, it's just I had gotten used to this relationship between supes and lex where Lex is a self made man both in fortune and physique and superman just swoops in out of nowhere with power and ability he never worked for and that's why Lex hates him so much.

You should an hero gamer fag

Anyone who was hyped for this is retarded

it was always going to be bad

Oh grow the fuck up no it's not. All 3 fanatic four movies, ghost rider, the first hulk movie, green lantern are ALL worse than BVS

Watch_dogs anyone? The game wasn't that bad but definitely did not live up to the hype it built up. Looks like they really took feedback from players for the sequel so I hope it's an improvement.

surprised people still care.

Civil War was all preachy and libtard. Batman Superman had amazing cinematography and dark story line. A far more serious film.

>so that redeems him
>Lex made sense
>martha coincidence not horrible

Watch_dogs was a washed downed sleepingdogs/gta clone imo

Green lantern and bvs are actually my favorite super hero movies
>meme
But honesttly they're the only two that actually try to be different and break the seal on what a superhero movie is suppose to be not like that cookie cutter captain America crap

I know how to tie knots, nigger

(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
(boy)no
(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
(boy)no
(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
(Boy) no
She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
5 comments....
You will have relationship problems for the next ten years..

>doesn't say how it doesn't.
Lmao gotcha

how does it feel to have shit taste?

>ghost Rider
Anything Nick Cage

im in love

fuck you
>relationship problems are better than no relationship

/thread

I was never hyped up for it and always knew it would end in "nobody wins; let's team up" it was the only logical next step.

>Be me
>I fucked your mother.
>timetogo.jpg
>I stop
>forgot my car keys
>turn around to go back and get them
>see your mother
>I fuck your mother
>get up cuz now I'm late for work
>pull pants up
>look over
>can't resist
>I fuck your mother
>call work
>tell them I won't be in
>don't have to fake sick
>fucking your mother makes me sound sick
>fucking your mother is sick
>I don't care
>hang up the phone
>look over
>see your mother
>damn I'm thirsty
>I fuck your mother
>go grab some drinks
>come back
>I fucked your mother
>good day
>I fucked your mother user
>I fucked your mother
>I
>Fucked
>Your
>Mother

Marvel & DC in a nutshell really :^/

>shit taste
Hurrr durr captain America is so cool he fights the bad guys and like punches them and there is cool music and I ate two buckets of popcorn with a stick of butter

You made me look for him

No shit retard...it's a prequel to Justice League. What did you expect? You though Superman was going to literally rip Batman's head off.

If Dubs you are a faggot

I know, that's why I said most dissapointing not the worst in quality. It was built up to god levels and had a real chance to be good, but it failed ludacrisly. The superhero movies that are worse than BvS had no one going"OMG IT WILL BE AMAZING AND REVOLUTINIZE THE WORLD" before they came out. It was the greatest anti-climax of the genre.

The hype was saying that it was pure shit.

Well that's own you for believing it lmao. I knew it was going to be another intro movie. Still enjoyed it. Not as much the 2nd time through and I love DC. Justice league is where you can start throwing accusations around if it tanks. That's where they really can't drop the ball

probably this
dc has a track record of making eh movies

youtube.com/watch?v=xZqEhK85r6s

>Anyone else think this game will be the next destiny?
Destiny was sick as fuck so yeah hopefully it will be

>dark = good
Who cares? My stool is dark and my doctor says that's bad. I don't know why he thinks he knows so much about home decorating.
>serious
Ok, I don't think it was more serious than CW and a certain tone doesn't improve quality. Having said that this film is bland as fuck, it's dim no one has any emotion that isn't "oh, life sucks" and when they do it's mostly completely out of place.

I didn't belive the hype, up until about a week before it came out I told everyone it would be shit, mostly just joking. Then I thought I should give it a chance and then when I saw it I thought it was a joke, a parody of a real film.

Fucking post production ruined BvS. It would have been be great if Warner Bros said, "Fuck it, we'll go with a three hour view time" instead of making Snyder cut 30+ minutes of footage.

Civil War was sooooooo PC...they are all crying about collateral damage. It's like it was written by women.

>that's where they can't drop the ball
>first 2 films are panned
>makes irrepairable and horrible decisions about the characters of Batman and Superman
Yeah, they can totally turn it around.

Gimme 4s

Victory conditions don't have to be death. Batman could have got some kryptonite and shoved it up superman's urethra to incapacitate him and put him in an argus prison for Christ sake.
>Nobody thought Superman would kill Batman or vice versa in their first battle
>the only people who thought someone would "win" only expected near victory anyways

Gimme 4s plz

>>makes irrepairable and horrible decisions about the characters of Batman and Superman

Holy fuck. Are you a fucking moron? It's stated in the film that this more violent Batman is new for Bruce. By the end of the movie, he redeems himself and takes back the vows he originally had.

>collateral damage = bad story point
Have you seen BvS, also everyone gives a shit about the avengers destoying cities so it could have been a good idea, I think it could have been executed better but it wasn't preachy

>Captain Boomerang is wearing a beanie with a V on it.
Just end my suffering... PLEASE.

Remember Duke Nukem Forever?

Duke Nukem Forever

Batman killed a least 30 dudes during the movie. Batman killed 2 people in the previous 3 movies combined.

Civil War was like watching a kids cartoon.

Panned yet make enough money to keep it going so suck it up and get nice and comfy faggot because more is coming
>MY batman wouldn't kill hurrr
Get over it lol not every batman has to stick with the same theme since 1989. It's ok to have different takes on characters because other forms of media have already overused it. And like the other guy said. He had a reason to be a killer. He was disillusioned after Jason died and years of fighting crime with no real progress made. He stopped that shit at the end of the movie he'll be a more classic batman in justice league

>being this retarded
Why make him that way in the first place? Answer: Zack thought it would look cool.
Why do it in the first place if they will back track? The same thing could be said about supes' death, after five mins he's back, so much for an interesting death of Superman arc or atleast a death that left meaning and not one that left faces of "what dafuq?"

You can't explain why Lois decided to dive to get the spear after she just threw it away. There was no way for her to know that she shouldn't have thrown it away.

the whole thing is garbage, guys.

all of it. in its entirety. garbage.

yeah. trash.

>Dumb faggot who doesn't read comics and probably jumped on the comic book movie bandwagon after avengers or nolans trilogy detected

God yeah I love it when I hear about multiple innocent civilians killed during a terrorist attack in my cartoons.

I read the older comics and watched the cartoons, bite me.

You dumb shit..Superman doesn't come back as himself. It's not like he's just going to open the box and be all like "I'm back".