How many fucktard Trump or Clinton supporters are there out there. I'm not even voting, fuck that bullshit

how many fucktard Trump or Clinton supporters are there out there. I'm not even voting, fuck that bullshit.

I'm an outsider looking into a rigged (binary) system. I might not vote.

vote for gary johnson

Draw a dick on the ballot faggot

If you don't vote, you cannot bitch about anything. Nothing. You give up your right. If you don't vote, shut the fuck up

Sieg Heil, faggot. Also, nice of you to cut the .gif right before you can see she's just waving in a retarded fashion.

youre fucking retarded if you dont vote

Seriously, vote for Gary Johnson whether or not you support all of his policies JUST to get a third party into the mix. This election could actually change the bullshit two-party system. I doubt Johnson will win, but the more votes he gets, the sooner we'll break out of this cycle.

Yeah vote for the guy that is not Hillary Clinton that likes Hillary Clinton and has pretty much the same policies

stupid ass liberals always making fools of themselves. Cringiest party there is by far.

i vote for you He lary

Are you mentally challenged?

THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS A DIVERSION

ITS CONGRESS AND SENATE THAT ARE THE PROBLEM.

THEY WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON BITCHTITS AND ICE CREAM HEAD SO YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO IS REALLY FUCKING YOUR ASS!!!!!

no but you are
>its not a wasted vote

it most definitely is

You're missing a couple of apostrophes, 'tard.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?
AS LONG AS MY ASS IS FUCKED I AM HAPPY AMERICAN!!!

INB4

>hurrr durrr
>Bernie can still win the nomination
>even if Bernie doesn't win maybe Hillary will make him vice president
>even if Bernie doesn't win the nomination or become vp at least he'll bring his platform to the convention
>anybody but donald trump
>I'm not voting for trump KEK and LOL I can't stand the guy
>I might just vote for Gary Johnson, He's a complete fucking liberal piece of shit that mirrors Hillary in many ways
>fuck this I'm not even going to vote

HURR DURR DURR DURR when liberals have a TOUGH time growing up and voting for a republican. HURR DURR when liberals think that millions of muslims who's fundamental ideology DON'T want to KILL you, your brothers, sisters, children, etc. HURR DURR
Borders don't matter HURR DURRR Hillary has 6 houses and gets millions upon millions of dollars from investment banks and her fucking daughter is married to an investment banker but I'm going to stay a GIANT FAGGOT RETARD and stick my fingers in my ears and scream LALALALALALALAALALA

I'm voting for Trump but I'm pretty sure Gary Johnson does not like Hillary and has very different policies from her. Nonetheless, this user put it wonderfully
So if you don't want to vote I'd go with him on this.

fucktards like you are the reason we're stuck in the position we're in, getting raped by our government and having no real control over anything they do.

our country would be a much better place if you idiots all left

Calm down bud.

I think his comment was pretty good actually.

Okay, let's break this down

>Yeah vote for the guy that is not Hillary Clinton that likes Hillary Clinton and has pretty much the same policies
Gary Johnson is literally nothing like Hillary Clinton, has almost no similar policies whatsoever, and he cannot stand her.

>stupid ass liberals always making fools of themselves.

He then out of nowhere insults liberals, after it seemed like he was supportive of them in his last paragraph. Context clues would imply that he meant to say "Libertarians" since he seemed to be insulting Libertarians.

Either way, he's fucking retarded.

/This

Oh but you are wrong, they both want open borders, gun control(from weld) TPP,

Not to mention the part where he says Hillary Clinton is a good public servant and an okay person.

Fucking dropped

Oh I get it now, you're a Trumptard. That explains everything.

same op

Ofc! Who could ever possibly disagree with both options and think of a different way? Much less assuming he could ever possibly have a say as a citizen if he doesn't feel represented by such options? He has to be burned at the stake!

Idiot.