Time for the /FEELS/ thread

Time for the /FEELS/ thread

pathetic

Dumping my feels folder, whats on your mind op?

tfw baw threads used to make me sad but I haven't felt any emotion in months

I'm done dumping, I just have one thing to say before I go. Feels threads should be used to find enlightenment, not be a pity party. Life is what we make of it, like it or not, and we should all be here trying to improve. Being sad is not weakness, so long as you get back up. I love all of you, and goodnight friends. I don't know where i would be without you all

i'm dating someone and i should be happy but i just feel empty inside

dump them everything will resolve then

>im dating someone
>so i should be happy

simply not how life works user. not even close. if you weren't happy alone the best a girl can offer you is a distraciton and a chance to grow. more often than not, it provides nothing.

I've got some decent ones. Dumping.

got me instantly

Compulsory

My life is pathetic. I haven't dated a girl in almost 5 years. I haven't been able to tell people my feelings without then thinking I'm weird. Most people I've talked to just get bored of me and stop replying to my texts and calls. I need a companion in life. On the outside I'm sunny days and rainbows, and on the inside I am nothing. I cry on the inside because I'm too late to ask that girl out. I cry because I make stupid foolish decisions. I have no one I can fall back on if I just lose it. I am almost positive my whole family thinks I'm gay. My sister, mother, father, all of them. I am a nobody.

Stop caring about everything and anyone except yourself.

On a break and hardly talking with a girl who im crazy about so she can focus on school and her family.

Come to realize she doesn't care anymore. Going to shoot myself soon, tired of life. Dont fall in love, im 25, and im just.... done

i know it's not date = happiness but
i don't know
i enjoy their company and shit i just don't feel i like them as much as they like me and it's strange
like it's the reverse of what these bitchy threads usually are about

Youse might find this one relevant.

Put my cat down on Feburary 15th 2015, it still fucking hurts.
You got me, user.

>dont fall in love

you arent example of why not to love, you are an example of why not to watch disney films.

you can argue all you want about how the rest of your life is shit but you are claiming you are going to kill yourself because a girl isn't into you

Hey fuck you asshole. I put other before me everyday. I'm a fucking pushover.

that one really got me

This one gets me hard when I drink.

its not the reverse. reverse would be breaking up leads to happiness.

you're just another user, not happy with life and thikning you SHOULD be happy just cuz a girls interested.

you say
>i know its not date= happiness
>BUT
>I DONT KNOW

see what you did ther.e all you did ws say

>i agree with you
>but i dont

Shit sorry I thought you said atop caring only about yourself, sorry bro

No worries

Donnie Darko was a great movie.

This one gets me too.

Don't have any idea what the sauce of this one is, but still feelworthy/

This is sad because this was during the period of his cancer

I saved her from the dragon. But I couldn't stop her from chasing it.

I lost someone dear to me and now I'm an emotional wreck and I can't get close to women. They all say it wasn't my fault but I know. I just don't want to kill anyone else.

Some of this shit is cringe worthy edgy

A lot of the images in these throds end up fitting that description, yes. Most of the ones that hit me are vidya, animals, and military. The romance and loneliness, much less.

boom, feelsy

Some days I catch myself huddled in the the bathroom despite the translucent visions blood and snakes rising beneath my feet, then I feel my spirit catch aflame and dissipate in a simulated stream.
Someday's I do want to carve into my head just to pierce my brain and relieve some of the pressure, but I'd rather just crack slowly and become better at disguising it.
Also, I'm slowly waking up to how brutal of a creature I am. Not me in particular, but human in general. My jowls, predisposition to aggression and paranoia, urge to control and solidify territory. It used to be cute when I was young, like aww what a little tyrant, then they get older and have the potential to kill you and feel happy about.
Reminds me that the inherent shitstorm of children is the true face of humanity before their brutalized into submission by social forces.

I dont mean to get all philosophical, but what reason is there for living. we are all gonna die and end up in the same place decaying in the ground. At the end of the day does it really matter rather you "lived" or not.

Okay but like a month ago I did this and it fucking works Sup Forumsoys. I just woke up one day and decided I was tired of feeling like shit every day. Given it's difficult sometimes to keep being happy, but shit, it's not impossible. Be happy guys. It's the only thing you can do sometimes.

i enjoy the loneliness ones that have a positive stronger spin, but hte romance ones are meh.

the thing that bugs me are the ones that generalize and insist everything is always wrong for them/us. its just wrong.

they've been given so much but choose to focus on little things that happen to everyone.

The day that Sup Forums did something good.

Yeah, it's the 'i'm the only person who's ever been dumped' that annoy me.

That was a quick shop.

Stop being a little bitch all y'all grow up

This one hits me harder than any other.
Growing older is witnessing the death and loss of all things glorious and awesome.

This one's good too. As rage-inducing as feel-inducing.

Got me user...

those are pretty much my issue. or the ones (like the one i pointed out) saying we ar all here and damaged cuz the world hates us cuz we were dumped.

but you get the idea.

i prefer the friendship feels, and the ones that have that sense of growing up and things ending

Another hard one. Proper military feels here.

:(

I find emotion in music more than anything else. My favorite song has a few lines that go like,

"And yet I fight, yet I fight this battle all alone
No one to cry to, bo place to call home."

And

"My gift of self is raped, my privacy is raked.
And yet I find, yet I find repeating in my head, if I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."

tumblr tier

Agre

History of this?

>Doggo is kill.
>Let's all fucking stop traffic and take selfies n shit with it.

More lols than feels.