Any red pilled musicians out there?

Any red pilled musicians out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Boone#Politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is just going to turn into another Varg thread, isn't it?

Can you name any other artists?

Why does it matter, just listen to whatever music speaks to you.

Honestly, you could probably just google "black metal" and get a ton of articles on band members being "racist", "nazis", or just right wing.
And then there's the whole "nationalist" black metal scene.

14/88 you say?

I don't really care about political views in music normally but I'm just curious because most artists are left-wing so I'm wondering if there's any good right-wing music?

Eric Clapton.
He no like the "wogs"

yeah, there are tons. i'll just list bands
Death in June, Current 93, Boyd Rice....
Brainbombs, Warzone, Agnostic Front, Youth Defense League, Skrewdriver (a bit too bonehead for my taste but)

Morrissey too then

No, I mean he REALLY doesn't like them:
>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

wtf i love clapton now

BASED

Roger McGuinn donated to Ben Carson's presidential campaign. It surprised me because I'd just assumed he'd be in the same political ballpark as David Crosby.

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism
kek

Of course.

Pat Boone, apparently. Just read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Boone#Politics
Some choice bits:
>On December 6, 2008 Boone wrote an article for WorldNetDaily wherein he drew analogies between recent gay rights protests and recent terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India. He reminded readers of hostage taking, exploding bombs, systematic murder and chaotic conditions of carnage. In it, he asserted that marriage is a biblically ordained institution, which the government has no part in defining. He then stated that equal rights for women and blacks were not "obtained by threats and violent demonstrations and civil disruption" but rather through due process. He concluded by warning that unless they're checked, the "hedonistic, irresponsible, blindly selfish goals and tactics of homegrown sexual jihadists will escalate into acts vile, violent and destructive."
>On August 29, 2009, Boone wrote an article comparing liberalism to cancer, likening it to "black filthy cells".
>In 2009, Boone, a "birther", stated his belief that President Barack Obama is ineligible to serve as the President of the United States. Boone also has alleged that Barack Obama is fluent in Arabic and read the Koran in Arabic as a boy. He has also claimed that President Obama "hasn't celebrated any Christian holidays in the White House."

Neo
also Keanu Reeves

This was in 1976, he's apologized and said it was the most embarrassing thing he's ever done. He even donated 500,000 GBP to a middle east relief charity.

All celebrities who get backlash for their comments have their half-assed apology and obligatory charitable donation aftermath.

He's repeatedly stated that he supported Enoch since though, and most of his "apologies" are more along the lines of "I'm not racist, how can I be racist, I'm the bluesguy"

But seriously, Robert has to be Banksy

he sucks cock anyways