Oh hey, NFL

Oh hey, NFL.

got his big contract now will be on cruise control rest of career. good but not elite from this point on sorry broncobros

I think you're mistaking him with Suh

Is he really worth 12% of your salary cap every year?

hi

Literally who else needs to get paid?

hiya

Maybe he slacks off, maybe he gets injured. But the guy is so disruptive that, if he doesn't take a downturn in any way, is as important to the team as any QB.

Broncos are depending on the formula set last year, where if your QB isn't actively losing games and you rely on a stifling defense, you're set.

If Lynch turns into even just a game manager that they won't have to pay the next few years, they can just keep funneling money into the defense. If Lynch pans out, the Broncos will simply be that much better in the intervening years, and you pay him down the line.

>TFW you have years of Vonposting ahead

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

I don't know. Is Tim Bradley worth is contract?

Uh ya. Stupid question iibh

I don't know. You tell me

Definitely not. He's good, but he looked elite because of his stacked defense and the fact that he could expose only turnstile linemen. He was neutralized against Good lines like the steelers and bengals. Ultimately he will just be "good" for the rest of his career but not quite as good now that some key defensive members are missing, and the fact that he got such a huge guaranteed contract.

>TFW you spend all your money on shoes

What a trashy nigger faggot

And yet, he's now worth more than you and your family will ever be.

He will never be as elite or CLASSY as JJ Watt.

He's the Cam Newton of linebackers. I hope he gets a career ending injury.

JJ Watt raped and murdered a girl in 2004.

>the panthers don't count as a good line

for a few years

Their interior linemen are great but Oher is old and Remmers is below-average-to-bad. Their outside """"""""""""""""blocking""""""""""""""""""""" is the reason why Von and Ware ran a train on Cam in the Super Bowl.

Yeah but hes white so its okay

No he didn't.

Plus Von is an overhyped greedy nigger. Now that he got his money he's gonna slack off. Plus he doesn't have that historic defense to make him look elite.

This could actually work out in the Patriots favor desu. Think about how much money Brock got for like 3 total starts. If Jimmy does well and goes 4-0 or 3-1, he could be traded for a second or a first rounder from some desperate team.