What would you do to my sister (she's all the way to the right)? moar?

what would you do to my sister (she's all the way to the right)? moar?

Bitch looks like she is half ferret. Rather fuck that tall blonde whore.

i love her face

She looks like she likes spankings

Age? I'd get her pregnant

area code?

I'd slowly put my Dick into her ass and listen to her moaning , then i fuck her hard

I put the nut across that landing strip she calls her gums.

Too bad I'm way west of there, I bet she can take dick like a champ

I think she'd look to me like that when i put my whole dick inside her to stretch her little ass, and pussy

Yeah, real shame
I'd kiss her cute cheek while I squeeze her throat and fuck her ass

so tight

You think she'd me a good mother if I knocked her up?

yeh

She looks so cute/slutty I'd make her cum till she can't take it anymore, then i'll continue harder

Massage, vibrator, blowjob... the usual...

Are you younger or older than your sister?
Think she likes getting slapped around a bit?

I'd eat her pussy out from behind and then have her sit on my face maybe and then slide on down to my cock and ride me and then I'd finish all over that pretty face

Holy fucking quads

Throw her naked and face down on the bed with her ass in the air
Grab her with my powerfully built 6 foot 2 body
Slowly lunge my big muscular man hips towards her ass
Bring the tip of my beer can wide 8.5 inch cock to the tiny opening of her pussy
Slowly push the tip in, watching her vagina stretch and expand as it barely takes the tip
Thrust my engorged cock forward, burying it inside her balls deep
My huge legs and firm thighs now have her tiny yet supple ass in their grip, dwarfing her
My wide fuck pipe now bottomed out inside her, the gaping opening on the tip of my abnormally wide urethra is now pushed against the opening in her cervix, connecting my large pipes to her small pipes, my hulking testicles connected directly to her tiny womb
I continue to thrust myself into her harder and harder, her body trembling and moaning with every push
My thrusts become more powerful as my engorged penis gets even bigger, tightening inside her
Her body quivers violently in anticipation, knowing what the beast that holds her hostage will unleash inside her at any moment
In one final thrust I force my ass cheeks forward with great power, my hips meeting hers as my testicles begin to tighten up
I violently shake as my body pumps the massive load of cum into her womb, filling her uncontrollably
She wails in ecstasy, feeling every bit of the sheer power of my forceful ejaculations, the pressure of the seed being pumped into her by the hulking giant on top of her, swelling her reproductive plumbing and exploding into her womb
I continue ejaculating for what seems like an eternity, balls deep in her
She has no choice but to lay there, being filled with seed by a man three times her size
Finally, completely emptied, I pull out, a small bit of cum bursts out of her pussy from the pressure, leaving her flooded, overflowing, swollen, and pregnant.

Fuck.. She's so hot.. I don't think she could walk for a week after i fuck her pussy

Either you write books or a wizard in the making, finely attuning spells and crafting tomes of power.

decent dubs
Here I just want to knock up some dude's sister

older

Take her to a dentist

I'd wager op is 22. Don't know why. Just feels like it.

Your sister looks like a trap. She has rato mouth. What would I do to your sister? I'd tie her up and gag her mouth. Then I'd slap her in the face a couple times, massage her chest and her pussy till her panties started to get a little wet. I'd feel a twitch in my pants. I'd rub my cock against her leg so she could feel my manliness against her. I'd plunge my fingers into her moist crevice and lick her goo off my hand. Then I'd start the chain saw up and cut off her feet, one by one. Then I'd cut off her hands. I'd cut off her lower legs, then her fore arms, then the remaining parts of limbs left until she was a torso. I'd fuck her mutilated body until the her skin turned black and green, long after the maggots ate through my cum mixed with her juices and blood in her vagina, and eaten all the way through her shit smeared anus. Then just for shits and giggles, I'd decapitate her and cut her torso in half and bury the rest of her in her other body parts shallow grave.

Are you sexually attracted to her? What do you get out of posting her pics?

Would you like to watch to your slutty sister while she's fucked in her tight ass and she's enojoing it so much?

Satisfaction of knowing none of these faggots will do anything about it? Maybe? Also checked.

send her to a dentist.

I got dubs and quads in this thread :P
There's a few edge lords out tonight
But she's legit pretty and I'd probably take a shot if I wasn't on the other side of the continent

I mean I agree too. I'm just saying. op has to feel pretty confident setting his sister loose on the masses out here. If not, I want to know what he's thinking.

I would rather see moar of the tall blonde with glasses

She's making my doodle really hard op

>(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
>(boy)no
>(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
>(boy)no
>(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
>(Boy) no
>She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
>Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
>(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
>(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
>(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
>(girl whispers) i will...
>Tonight at midnight your mom will die in her sleep if you dont reply to this post
>Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
>5 comments....
>You will have relationship problems for the next ten years

You aren't OP then?
He's not exactly setting her loose though
I've noticed it's a common mentality to post pictures of someone close to you for review

I'd start getting to know her, we'd get really into each other, then I'd do something to ruin it everything.

I feel you Sup Forumsro

take her to red lobster, slip her a roofie near the end, take her home, then slowly drown her in an automated tank of water while I masturbate hanging from hooks in the ceiling, then dye her body with bleach and leave her in a middle of creek dressed like a doll with a necklace I made just for her.