This fucking slut cheated on my buddy, multiple times. And she's rarely committed to anyone. I really fucking hate her

This fucking slut cheated on my buddy, multiple times. And she's rarely committed to anyone. I really fucking hate her.

WHERE ARE THE NOODZ GODDAMMIT

Post more pics of her you dolt

>she's rarely committed to anyone
whats her insta?

She looks like a whore. So it's to be expected. Whores gonna whore.

She's fucking GORGEOUS. Omfg so gorgeous. Fuck you and your buddy.

I'm with this guy, OP. She can obviously get away with it, and has.

Fuck you your buddy is a pussy

Stop being a bitch and get over your "FRIEND'S" heartache.

I would kill her and eat her ass till her corpse is cold.

Seriously? Your buddies first mistake was trying establish a meaning truthful relationship with her. She looks already looks like a hoe. Let the hoes hoe, and the betas beta.

Bold move

allllieecat Private but does provide a link to her vsco. Whatever the fuck that is

she could get it

No tits. Baby ass. Trust me body isn't that special boys. Unless you're into the stick bug vernacular

Tellin u guys

omfg SO HOT. You may be torn up about this, OP? But god damn she's probably living the good life- which she DESERVES wholly. She's fucking hot.

She likes dick... good for her!

>multiple times
lmao you don't get cheated on multiple times, you get cheated on once- the next few times are just you being a dumbass and getting what you deserve. Obviously stayed because she's a fucking 10.

but i can see her tits in the picture

Left one looks like an 17 yr old boy

She rly just ruined it for other women.
Your buddy will move on and fuck many women, but now will treat the rest like shit.
They can thank her.

She looks like an obvious slut. It amazes me how so many young guys these days betray their own instincts just to worship women.

Forget about feminism, boys. If she looks like a slut or a whore, she IS a slut or a whore. No exceptions.

who's the friend?

Is it just me or are her teeth like super weird
damn she should be cheating on your buddy with a dentist, get them teeth fixed damn

Haha. Wow cool OP. You must be a nice guy :)

FUCK

Yeah OP, fuck her!

she be cheating on your buddy wit dis alpha

let's get some more photos of this one

reminds me of someone I know

kewl.
id fuck her.