I can't believe this place exists

I can't believe this place exists.

Jesus Christ, what a wasteland of patriarchal male garbage. You all talk about women like they're just sex objects. Have you ever thought how that might make them FEEL? We women deserve just as much respect as you do because we can do everything you can. If you honestly believe in gender equality, then you, sir, are a feminist.

#EndPatriarchy #Feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Lewis'_Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#EndMisandrism #equalrightsforall

Now, flood this fucking thread with some GOD DAMN SLUT SHAMING!

It sounds like you're mansplaining. You misogynist pig.

Fuck you you whore

ctrl + w

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Lewis'_Law

You pissbabies are self-defeating.

> we can do everything you can.

Except physically

HEY! Don't use the Lord's name in vain you filthy whore!

Neither can you.

How insulting to refer to someone like this. That word is rooted in women's oppression since like the 50s. Seriously, watch what you say.

I mean *you* specifically.

Misadrious Harpy, go cut out your ovaries and give them to someone who deserves to have offspring. your kids would kill themselves anyways; even the girls!

Come on then! You think you're good enough for me you puppy fister?

You are an idiot and every second you breath you lower the IQ of the entire world... do us all a favor and drink some bleach kid.

WHORE CUNT WHORE CUNT BINT FUCKING PROPERTY WHORE CUNT FUCKING CUNT WHORE

Feminazi's ideas of equality are basically "EVERYONE IS EQUAL, BUT WOMEN ARE MORE EQUAL THAN MEN."

Feminism has become absolutely useless after 2nd wave, what is known as 3rd wave feminism has been completely useless given that in the U.S. women are pampered if anything. SJW Feminazi bullshit should not exist and needs to burn

You must be young. 3rd wave is nothing compared to 2nd wave radfems.

Thanks for making me laugh, OP. I needed a good kek tonight.

Yes because a bunch of people crying about how they "aren't getting paid equally" and how "the definition of rape" is totally better than taking part in helping civil rights, allowing women to press sexual assault charges, and cracking down on domestic abuse... You really are several layers of stupid but now I'm going to go to my *safe space* and not have to deal with your *triggering* idiocy... bye-bye cunt