So it took me a while, but I just finished the entirety of this series. I loved it.

Can we have a 24 thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7atkMbOnOts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to be honest, i thought it went downhill after the second season. the third and what i saw of the fourth were kinda bad. tried watching other seasons but the spark was gone.

So what's his kill count after the most recent season?

Best side character. You're a pleb if you disagree

I've never watched an episode before. Does it show him taking shits and jerking off?

No, the 24 hour thing is just a gimmick the writers use. It's not really even faithful to it at times.

It's mainly a show about ethnic cleansing.

Is the new season any good?

>that's jack Bauer! He's coming for me!!

Best side character. You're a pleb if you disagree

Literally Navy Seal pasta in human form.

wrong

mah nigga

LAD is fucking awesome. It's 24 without all those subplots.

You're all diamonds

Is there a fanedit with just the Kim scenes?

I wonder what Jack jerks off to.

WHERE'S THE BOMB

Jack is a fascist

couldnt disagree more. Day 5 is 24 at its best.

best silent clock moment?
pic related for me

SUPERIOR

Based Jack. I hope I can thwart an attack like this if I'm in the situation

This is probably my favorite television show ever and I'm only near the end of Season 6

This still hurts. ;_;

Teri's and Ryan's were my favourites. Loved the final clock at the end of S8 (counting backwards) as well.

lewd

You mean qt?

Season 2 was the best regular season for me.

Season 5 was the beginning of SUPER JACK. And yeah, that was awesome too.

Did anyone else cry when he died? Was he a hero?

>you will never be Jack
>you will never hatefuck Nina
Does anyone else feel bad?

Running UP a wall while snapping a sand nigger's neck.

Thats the Jack I love.

>we will never get another season where she breaks Jack out of a gulag and they go on adventures torturing people for information to save America and then having wild sex after she gets wet and he gets hard during the enhanced interrogation

Jack didn't think twice about shooting this nigger in the head. And he was one of the good guys.

Anyone else and Jack would have gone for the tactical flesh wound.

Guess he just didn't like coons.

FUCK YOU

>tfw Jack will never give his waifu/clone the dick

Is there a fic or something?

I like Mason, but his heroism is overrated. He was about to die anyway so he took control of the plane. Jack wasn't even about to die and he still went on a suicide mission, that's a hero.

I thought the first two seasons were poor. Glad I started on the 4th, or I would never have gone beyond the 2nd. 4th and on were great.

I thought the wife and daughter just didn't work. Dragged the whole thing down.

definitely a low point.

I was actually going to start watching this show. So is the consensus that it's well worth it?

>new season starts
>someone acting suspicious in CTU
>haha they're fucking with us this time, there's no way this guy is a mole
>mfw

The wife (specifically, her death) was necessary for Jack's development and Kim served as his conscience and weakness. But some of those scenes were dull as hell.

It's 10/10 from start to end

Absolutely. It's not The Wire (nor does it pretend to be), but in terms of pure entertainment value it's one of the best shows ever, and when the writing is good, it's absolutely fantastic.

Yes, I agree it set him down the road he took. Still wife was so annoying it was a relief when she was gone.

I didn't like the dichotomy of Jack's willingness to shoot a friend or colleague on order or if he thought it the "right move" yet risk the lives of countless others to protect his own family.

>I didn't like the dichotomy of Jack's willingness to shoot a friend or colleague on order or if he thought it the "right move" yet risk the lives of countless others to protect his own family.

It was a way to present him as a flawed character. He's an anti-hero who tortures and kills indiscriminately whenever he wants, who pretends to be absolutely selfless but isn't. He pretty much killed Audrey's husband for the "greater good", but when Renee got killed he nearly started a war and the fact that he'd make a selfish choice once in a while was something that kept him human.

I agree with your analysis, but I don't think the "human side" helped the show. The show worked best for me when Jack was out there taking out bad guys and putting his life on the line to do so.

The personal relationship stories were a drag too. One scene, a potential nuclear strike on LA... next scene, somebody at headquarters is jealous of his ex-lover. It's just silly.

How hard did they fuck?

While they do another 24, who's watching Kiefer's new show?

youtube.com/watch?v=7atkMbOnOts

I wish I knew 2bh

I really enjoyed the first couple of seasons, poor Jack couldn't catch a break though, I dont think know any other tv character who has suffered so much as him, and I love kiefer.

in saying that, some tropes kept popping up across multiple seasons that became tiresome

>Terrorists getting guaranteed pardons every few hours
>No one believing or trusting in Jack when he is right literally 100% of the time from season 1 to 9

Some of the twists were amazing though, never saw a few of them coming

Someone post the EVIAN pasta already.

I´m just starting season 3. Even though Iḿ not American, this fucking show has made me go all USA USA USA

>tfw no more Nina

Holy fuck I didn't know this was happening. Sign me up

What cunt are you from, famalam? Anyone can be American.

>No one believing or trusting in Jack when he is right literally 100% of the time from season 1 to 9
It's a lot more believable when you realize that it's usually different characters every time. Given that they only know Jack's history (violent and unpredictable) and probably have only been in contact with him for a couple of hours over the course of an episode, it makes sense that they wouldn't trust him.

Meh-heeco.

>muh mudda

Sicario would be my protector. He rapes tough guys and doesn't afraid of anything

damn, on closer look, keanu's outfit is goat

I think every team has to have Wick, then it would come down to Bourne or Bauer.

Fuck you. He was leaving town like a class A dick, yeah, but when that shit got to him, he didn't have to go back to CTU and keep all that shit together.

>he was on the phone call when tony broke out of prison

What does it mean?

Bourne and Westen, easily. Hunt would be a close second depending on whether or not his luck rubs off on me, then Bauer/Wick, then Sicario guy

are you serious? wick gets fucking dumped on by a bunch of thugs at the beginning of the movie. bourne, westen and hunt are invulnerable

correct answer

Kiefer Sutherland > David Hayter