I know not to trust normie reviews but I decided to give this a shot because everyone said it isn't like most "black"...

I know not to trust normie reviews but I decided to give this a shot because everyone said it isn't like most "black" movies and doesn't push an agenda, its a just a good ol coming of age movie.
wrong, wrong, wrong.
this movie is meme filled, over gay pushing dogshit that oddly enough seems like it's doing more harm to black culture than help.
it's painful to listen to and doesn't make a lick of sense, help me Sup Forums.
Is this terrible or am I just getting old?

it's not very good but mitigated by some nice boobies :^)

I liked all of it except for the ending. The ending was the ultimate cringe.

"i bet u did fink i was black bet u fought i wuz white u racis"

nice boobies? where? there's only the over the top unrealistic dyke and that one girl dom likes
I figured it would end like that based off the "white shit" part in the beginning that listed off a bunch of things white people don't do at all

The only pushing shit is the Harvard letter near the end, which I fucking hated.

Rest of it was fun. Like Friday if it were mixed with Office Space.

The only girl who gets naked duh

is this shit instagram the movie?

well it's getting a little better but I just dislike how well dressed they are cause I know all that vintage shit is super expensive yet they live in a poor shitty neighborhood?
all of the hipster shit just reminds me of tumblr
guess i'll watch until then and see if its better

No, The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty is Instagram: The Movie.

This is more Black Twitter: The Movie.

>vintage shit
Could be Goodwill or hand me downs

First like 30 minutes are good. Some nice banter, high school friends hanging out, a little bit of social commentary, some quality japes. Then the ending just shits the bed

This movie is fairly tame on the "black expereince/twittershpere/vine/worldstarhiphop"
nonsense. It was a pretty slick flick, the lead actor has got some chops and the premise was exciting.

8/10 ending was a little hammy. during credit scenes were dope though.

>watching nig shit

You only have yourself to blame senpai

it was high quality brand name stuff, I can see it all over California
only put it because every review said it wasn't tyical nig shit
>slick flick
>chops
>cliché smart black caught up in drugs plot exciting
m8.

>review said it wasn't typical nig shit
>literally entire movie made up of nigs

it has to be typical nig shit because nobody else is gonna watch a movie filled with nigs but other nigs and even then they demand it be filled with typical nig shit

I've seen some mainly black filled movies that were okay but it really was my fault for seeing the trailers and not knowing how bad it would be.
nigs gonna nig I guess

It was a decent movie. Stop getting triggered over everything.

never said I was triggered, I just genuinely didn't like the beginning and that throws me off for the rest of it.
just seemed like some youtube movie about lewronggeneration but with blacks
an hour in right now and its definitely better but the opening just left a bad taste in my mouth.

saw this in theaters with a qt3.14 mulatto chick last year, fucked her, then broke up with her a few weeks later. haven't watched this film since

I don't get how anyone could hate this movie unless you're just a racist/misogynist as a matter of course, in which case, sorry bout that life bro

I really liked the scene with the guy making bootleg designer bags

>Cries that feminists/SJWs analyse everything and complain about everything

>OMG Sup Forums YOU NEED TO HEAR HOW I DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE FOR SOME REASON, FUCK GAYS, JEWS & WOMEN!

SEXISM DOESN'T EXIST I SWEAR!!!!

the ending was criiiiiiiiiiiiing

the protag was the black version of a mary sue

feminists...sjws..what are you on about?
>gays jews and women
again, what?
I love black people and black culture movies but not the retarded ones that don't even understand black culture
get your head on straight m8, then we can have a civilized discussion about the movie without you spouting buzzwords

not racist or mysoginist, just really dislike the portrayal of Inglewood as well as all the hipster shit

I wanted to see this until I saw that poster up close.

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?

What did you all think of this?

Stay the fuck out of Atlanta.

FUCK EM, WE BALL

>when leftists get triggered: the post

I think you need to take a break from the shitposting.

WHEA DA MAFUCKIN DOPE AT? WHEA DA DOPE AT PUSSY NIGGA

so is it good or not?