Hey Sup Forums can someone give me a game cause i want to play it before i kill myself

hey Sup Forums can someone give me a game cause i want to play it before i kill myself

steamcommunity.com/id/Rycorz/

if you want i can play it with you

i dont own portal or hl2 so fk me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bW9ahYBA9Y
steamcommunity.com/id/Rycorz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't kill yourself, kid. You'll be missing out on so many sunsets and sunrises.

everything sucks with my life

do you have portal 2?

i cant even afford a fucking game

no i do not

Give me your address, and I'll FedEx you a chess set. Hell, I'll send you Stratego too.

no one to play it with

do you have fast internet?

Somethings in life suck, but it's worth the pain of all that things, so you can enjoy life

There is only one life, if you kill yourself you will miss a shit ton of good things like a sunrise, a kiss, a hug, maybe playing some video games, being with the people you love

Please don't do it, everything can be fixed

it's ok

pls

youtube.com/watch?v=4bW9ahYBA9Y

>no one to play it with
There's your problem right there. Go out and make some friends. You'll find it more fulfilling than a new game on your computer.

how to make friends

The world is your oyster m8.

i browsed your steam profile and you're just a little kid in highschool fuck off.

>steamcommunity.com/id/Rycorz/
no im autistic im 21 i swear

tbh why i cant talk to people and why i want to die

How do I know you're actually depressed and not just begging?

i dunno man name something

>how to make friends
Geez... Do I really have to explain this? Find things to do that bring you into contac with other people (shave off your neckbeard first). Try to maintain your cool, be sensitive to others and talk about things you have in common. Remember that any topic that comes up on Sup Forums is almost certainly inappropriate. Try to stay relaxed and don't be impatient for relationships to develop.

u want me to cut my dick off

Get bat rats show, it just came out

>bat rats show
nothing in my steam wallet
be a kind annon?

ill play it with you if you buy it for me

i really want bad rats now
help

i know
i will cut my pinkie toe off

im gonna do it