This stupid bitch cheated on me

This stupid bitch cheated on me.

>Me and her laying in bed last night.
>Netflix and chillin.
>She was on her phone though, textin.
>I see her moving her fingers like crazy.
>"You okay there?" I say.
>"Yeah just textin my mom" she responded.
>"oh."
>I sit there still watching tv.
>*Sigh* she sighs.
>"Hm?" I say.
>"I hate to ask you this but...
>could you go pick up my mom's prescription
>pills?"
>She tells me extra details in order to get them.
>"Sure." I reply being a gentleman.
>Later on.
>I hurry to get the pills and rush the red lights to get to her mom's.
>I thought since I did this for her, maybe she would give me a lil somethin tonight.
>Smile.jpg
>I give her mom the pills and hurry back home.
>I pull up in the driveway.
>I open the door, taking off my shoes.
>It's pretty late, but it's never too late for pussy.
>I walk back into the room.
>"Alright I'm ba-"
>As soon as she heard my voice she squeals and looks up at me from under the bed cover.
>"Wha..." I'm confused.
>I see another lump underneath the bed covers.
>I think they're trying to hide, they're not doing it so well.
>"Who's that?" I fully understand what's going on now.
>She sighs knowing she fucked up.
>She then pulls the covers up for me to see...
>A fucking beaner...
>I cover my face with my hands.
>"Get out...just get out..."
>They both simply get their underwear on and leave.
>I'm left mad and confused.

/profile.php?id=100010297667506 (Facebook)

+18283602829 (Phone #)

Fuck em up.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too much makeup anyways. Might as well let her mom know her daughters a whore. Shouldve beat the guy to a plup if it was ur property, throw out any of her shit if you have it and don't talk to her at all.

Haven't talked to her since, the spick was bigger than me anyways so I didn't try to fuck his shit up.

not your personal army faggot, deal with it like a man. Either you should've beaten that fucker up or broken up with her a long time ago. Grow the fuck up, you're probably like 16.

Her skype is emily.volkman, (Her name will be momo chan, or at least should be) I know you're not my PA but please just this once mate, get her to show you some body if you know what I mean, I want her fucking life ruined.

savage, did she not put out a lot?

nope.

user the path to healing involves taking the high road on this one. She a bitch, better to simply acknowledge that fact and move on with your life.

Someone start sending her nigger cocks asking if she wants sum fuck and post pics here plz. I need a good laugh

I know, but today I feel like walking down the low road, been really pissed off lately and this just does it.

OP, any nudes of her?

You went to pickup her moms prescription?

Why? Is it her mom or yours?
Why can't she go buy them?
Why can't you both go buy them?

Why are you such a faggot? You should have asked if you could watch her sucking his dick.

Had one nude pic of her on my old phone but I don't know where it is.

If it's her mom's prescription then I'm pretty sure it's her mom's you fucking retard, also maybe she didn't go with me or do it herself so she could eat that fucking taco of that dirty spick.

Nudes or OP is a faggot.

828 fag here,where you at user??

695654660, 695658662, 695658907
any more pix of her?

we need to know what we're working with

Her facebook won't let me add her or send messages.

kinda feeling baited

trap?

WHERES THE NUDES FAGGOT?!

Post her pics or get out OP

yeah OP where are the nudes

She looks way too hot for you. Plus you spent time on this shit site instead of giving her the man she deserved. All your fault. Don't take it out on her. Move on. Do better next time. Don't let the Sup Forums hive mind ruin your view of real relationships

Why didn't you shoot the both, OP?

I want to watch pic related get fucked by other men.

kill yourself

Trust me, I gave her a hell of a time, in a good way so stop saying shit like you know everything about me.

apparently not from the sound of it

Savage.

Savage.

Been there. Beat, expose and leave. Bonys poins for destroying her in front of family and friends

Not sure man, I took her to places that she wanted to go, gave her gifts, gave her my love and affection, I talked with her about close problems, etc. I have no clue.

From what i read so far, op is a fag, probably being cucked for more than one time by now, you "exgf" looks and by your description acts like whore and you were servant of some sort,

Resolution:

1.if you gave her any perks, take it back -you probably did
2.find out more about dude, if he doesnt have a gf of his own-you can fuck that uo for him by telling true
3.dont be faggot! Act like man and stand after what you do and say

pokecoins for the poorfags:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

>no way you would be picking up mom's prescription, watching Netflix or any other BS with this bitch and not have some pix.

Tits or GTFO OP

Its called being manlet and or small cock syndrome or shes just whore

She also gave back a lot though, I mean not as much as I did but a pretty fair amount, also the mehicon would knock me out with his fucking big toe dude, no way.

Its not about force, its about you being trickery, not everything can be solved by force. Use head think of some sneaky ways to fuck him up not by force

She's just a bitch then.
A bitch that used you.
A bitch that didn't care about you.
A bitch that's not worth your time and love.
Move on, she's the bitch so you don't have to be.

im texting her

You should have just watched her getting fucked, tell her you want an open relationship.

Where the nudes at?

That's why I'm leaving it up to all of you, you guys are gonna do the dirty work while I keep my hands clean, after this thread is pruned I know there will be some people trying to find her for certain reasons so no need to mess with her anymore.

please share

Link her to this thread

Cut of her fucking head and leave her in a ditch in the desert. She does love the Mexican culture after all

shitgotreal.jpg

No don't do that, she'll call the police on me or some shit! Maybe bring her fucking burrito arms boyfriend over to beat my ass.

nah im tryna get dem noodies for my Sup Forumsoys

I think if I walked in on my gf cheating... I'd ask them to just go ahead and finish up.. Tell them to "don't mind me.. Just finish up".. Video tape it.. After they finish.. Ask them to leave.. Post video on Sup Forums.. Profit!

was he cute?

I want this to be true.

As if I have the time or skill to shoop this shit. Posting from phone

A little :3

Probably OP's just baiting us with his fagotree

oh please. Never Happened. all you little twerps need to stop feeding this retardation.

Spiderman?

Learn to fight

But she has those lips that make you want to stick your dick in.

Request accepted Sup Forumsro, but give me..or us more info on her so we can fuck shit up

Yeah, I was thinking that as I was texting her. Worst case scenario we get an interactive story

>mfi this entire thing is made up

Kek

dark or light skinned mexican?

where u located where mexicans live?

>op made fake facebook account years ago
>kept up with it all this time
>makes throwaway textfree account
>creates thread

828 is North Carolina

I honestly can't tell, either way though she's fuckin hot.

you got beaners way other there in NC? that sucks

I'm not buying it.

Women are definitely stupid. But 1) she asks you to pick up a script. That wouldn't take that long to do. And 2) did she just assume that you wouldn't come back or something? She has no concept of time or anything? I just don't believe a cheater is that careless. They will cover their tracks very well.

Light skinned bastard.

Murphy, North Carolina

he's in nc if this real.

The place where I pick the prescription up is far and her mom's is pretty far away too.

post her tits fgt

this

awe he just like me:)
75% mexican, 25% spaniard n light n hot n light eyes

Sorry OP I have a thing for sexy short hair girls can't help

Hey OP think about it this way. You were one of the lucky few Sup Forumsfags that could actually say they had a girlfriend. She cheated on you oh well. Life should have one moto "No regrets" because everything that happens to you from finding a heads up penny on the ground to getting cheated one makes you who you are

Well no shit she won't put out when she has a big sexy mexi to fuck

Wow user, thanks a LO-LO-LOT! 3 DUBS, FUCKING WIN!

She reminds me of a Torrie.

Not Found.

This. Oldfag reporting in on this one, one of my rare instances that I stop lurking and chime in. This totally didn't happen and OP is beating his micropenis to you autists right meow. I smell samefag on a lot of the replies, he totally orchestrated this shit. SPIDERMAN, GET IN HERE.

Butterface? And no regrets and spicy memes OP, you had a girlfriend unlike most of the plebs on /b

Ayye maybe OP will notice me

pic of you together with face blurred out or bullshit

Aye essay you dont deserve her man
She needs a real man
Not a pussy for real
Go cry some more punto