Have you forgotten your roots user?

have you forgotten your roots user?
>Anonymous" is the name assigned to a >poster who does not enter text in to the >[Name] field. Anonymous is not a single >person, but rather, represents the collective >whole of Sup Forums. He is a god amongst men. >Anonymous invented the moon, assassinated >former President David Palmer, and is also >harder than the hardest metal known the >man: diamond. His power level is rumored to >be over nine thousand. He currently resides >with his auntie and uncle in a town called >Bel-Air (however, he is West Philadelphia >born and raised). He does not forgive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSte_c82p6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try OP but you are still a faggot.

bump

kys.

He does not forget.
He is an horrible horrible monster.
However he is capableof delivery

OP here what do you want me 2 deliver tits?

what happend to the good old days?

bump!

DONT LET THE THREAD DIE WE NEED TO MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!!!!

what's a summerfag?

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!

in all seriousness we need to get all the new/summerfags out and we need to go back to our old ways.

bump.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!

user didnt die...theyre hiding
deep underground where its still warm

I NEED MOUSE PICS WITH MOUSE FILTER ON

what do we do user there are impostors on social media and youtube.....its fucking anoyning

bump

bump

bump

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eSte_c82p6U

just becoz u only just discovered 4 chan doesn't mean u can pull this shit

The infidels hacked one of my twitter accounts because I support the Islamic State and they beliefs. Fuck you anonymous, we will see how great you are under Sharia law