Scariest shit you have experienced thread

Scariest shit you have experienced thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My PE teachers fat cock.

I narrowly escaped being struck by lightning on the top of a mountain (~11,000 ft.) one time. Although it wasn't really scary when it happened because I didn't really understand how close I came. There were these cables bolted into the side of the mountain that you could hoist yourself up with and I was sitting right next to it. I saw it turn the brightest blue I've ever seen..

Whats the name of the mountain

Big mountain in Montana.

Waking up at 2 am and seeing a shadow darker than the darkness floating in front of me I was half asleep so I was like "wtf is that" and I reached to touch it, after I touched it the shadow floated away and went to hide behind my a couch I have near the wall, it felt cold and smooth like glass

And no it wasnt a nightmare or anything like that I turned on the lights and stayed awake until like 5 am after that

Well that narrows it down

Not lying. I felt the electricity through my ears. Believe or don't. I don't really care. I'll just talk about it with my dad or brother who was right next to me.

I've been up the same mountain about three times. That time though the weather came on really fast when we were already near the top. It started drizzling and we didn't really think anything of it. You could actually feel the electricity in the air in your head. It was super weird but cool experience at the same time.

And I thought you were just being sarcastic. That does sound really generic though my bad. That's actually what the mountain is called. It's the biggest mountain in whitefish resort. We go hike it during the summer.

Stuck in a typhoon off the Japanese coast many years ago....worked at sea all my life but have never seen waves that big.....don't know how we made it through.Literally shit myself...

Thats strange, ever experience anything since?

Sleep paralysis

Once saw a ghost walking down the steps at works.

Got fuckin pinched on the cock by this big crab in Myrtle Beach

Not much else just sleep paralysis about 4 times but I broke free each time without trouble and i once saw a shadow that was standing next to my bed that was over 2 years ago nothing else has happened to me

Nigga.....how?!?

Sleep paralysis is spooky
Hate it when it happens

Do you feel you're going to die

Gayyyyyy

When I was a kid we lived in a house where a guy died. Apparently the lady that lived there before us told my dad a story about how she would be having dinner parties and it interrupt and freak the shit out of people until she went into the basement and yelled at it to stop. I know that sounds ridiculous, but to me it's not. There were plenty of times in that house where I was certain I saw or felt something. Me and my brother used to sleep in the same room and late at night we would here knocks on our door. and there were a few times where this boombox radio we had (one from the early 2000's) one with an on/off button that you would have to push in to turn on, it turned on in the middle of the night to white noise static at full volume. That happened more than once too. Also one time I was in the kitchen getting something out of the refrigerator and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I thought it was one of my brothers messing with me so I turned around really quickly to startle them and there was nobody there. Nobody even on that floor of the house at the time. Weird shit like that.

Sorry lot of typos in that comment. Forgive me.

Idk Myrtle Beach is wild

Life

This gave me my first honest chuckle in a while.

Look it up guys. Big mountain montana. All I know is I saw the brightest blue I've ever seen about a foot away from my face

getting some free pokecucks here:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

try it if you want m8ys

Mount Cuhmsuk Maydik

scrot got sliced open bad, thought I was gonna lose it.

I second this

Slightly underated post

Not saying I don't believe you. I was referring more to the picture of the cat than anything else.

That's fair. My bad. I know I said I don't care if they didn't believe me but I kind of do because it was crazy af.

Preschool teacher gropped my ass.
afterwards i would try to hide during nap time