They're right you know. Black lives DO matter. It's only a matter of time before you racist swines fade into obscurity...

They're right you know. Black lives DO matter. It's only a matter of time before you racist swines fade into obscurity. Being progressive is a thing of the future and we will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

npc.umich.edu/publications/policy_briefs/brief16/
kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck niggers.

gr8 b8 m8

yeah. fuck nigger mane.

If black lives matter so much, why do 50 black people kill 50 other black people every week in Chicago?

My OP, what nice bait you have

those black people get jailed for it. not put on paid leave and commended

they should do it every day. all niggers should kill 1 nigger or be killed every day. give us a few months of that and we wont have a nigger problem no more.

we just need to keep them rounded up and let them kill each other. put a wall around all the ghettos.

just drop the bait card if you dont have any arguments

~90% of black deaths in America are caused by other blacks.

These deaths are not glorified by the media, only the deaths caused by white officers are.

Kek
Until the Muslims kill and forcefully convert you all

I honestly hope you do win out, just so you can watch your progressive policies backfire as you get raped by sand niggers

Welcome to Sup Forums, where the stories and information are made up and No Lives Matter.

Dont need one. You made a statement that was intended to provoke. Thats very common on Sup Forums. Your post was bait and very boring bait at that. However newfags and summer children will bite the hooks but americuck is mostly asleep right now

you're the one dropping bait around here, you rascal, you!

It's cute how they turned the argument around like that

The reason people say "all lives matter" is because BLM is a call for black lives FORSAKING all others, especially white and cops

When BLM says police/white lives DON'T matter, there's the real problem

And they literally say that

I'll bite, since I'm bored as fuck anyway.

Black people commit most violent crime in the U.S. (despite being 13 percent of the populace), so it's reasonable that cops have a bias against them. Also, whites still get killed by police in larger numbers than black people, so it's not at all a race issue.

If black people as a community stopped committing so much violent crime there would be no reason they'd get shot in higher amounts and if they still did then this movement would be legitimized. As of know it's just a group of perpetual victims who think that any black person will be killed by cops just for being black.

It's good to practice arguments against bait every once and a while.

Put a wall around Detroit would be a good start

>be a nig
>kill a nig
>government houses & feeds me
>all the gay sex I could ever axe for

I had a daydream that we rose up and declared it nigger season.. no limits.

murders are mostly done by people who are less successful in their lives. black people are are forced to live under harsh conditions where gang violence is a big issue due to racism.

it is empirically proven that people under wealthier conditions tend to be less violent. so if blacks would be wealthy and whites poor, then mostly the whites would turn violent. its a matter of what privileges you have when you are born.

in capitalism if you are born in a poor family, the chanche to end up in a shitty job or gang is higher than if your family got enough cash to pay you a proper education. only in the US the racial differences are so apparent. countries that got free education got a lot less racial differences (still some due to the fact that there still is some racism going on, but not as much as in the US) thus its ultimately capitalism that is the issue, and not the "nigger" or whatever scapegoat you try to find in order to justify social differences.

>wall around detroit
>not atlanta
>not new orleans
>not chicago
>not cleveland
Confirmed for knowing nothing jon snow. Detroit metro is more white than black. Niggas moved to the suburbs

most of the poor people in the U.S. are white, and still less violent than blacks. Shitty bait is shitty

>forced to live
>forced
Thats not how you spell choose

This bait cant even be classified as bait

Poor white people in the US are still better off than poor black people

get your facts straight you idiot

• In the U.S., one of every three African American children and one of every four Latino children live in poverty— two times higher than the rate for white children.

npc.umich.edu/publications/policy_briefs/brief16/

You actually believe this bullshit? I'm Latino and lived in places that had men who were more dangerous and lethal than any ghetto dwellers. Yet we still managed to outscore blacks in school tests and have a higher rate of college graduation.

You have any other excuses?

Those are right statistics, but there are still in total more whites than anyone else, therefore more whites in poverty

>Being progressive is a thing of the future and we will win
Not gonna happen nignog

>one of every four Latino children live in poverty

And still don't fuck shit up anywhere near close to how African Americans do.

so you got poverty that is one factor for violence and can statistically be shown. then you got many other factors that come racism. social outcasting, police brutality etc. Sup Forums is a brilliant example how blacks are being treated citizens of 2nd class.

>Sup Forums is a brilliant example how blacks are being treated citizens of 2nd class
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ECHOES OF A DISTANT LAND GETTING ME FREE POKECOINS FROM ACROSS THE LAND:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

Oh you..

Thanks for this totally legit and scam free way to get pokecoins, user
As you can see, we were trying to figure out how to get more pokecoins for free throughout this entire thread

Fun fact.
The Caucasian (white race) is the least racism of all the races of the world. We just happen to think it's a bad thing being a racists and try to do something about it.
All other races are just making fun of us when they yell "racist", but we know better simply because we are more developed on the social justice scale.

So Jews,sandniggs,niggs and Asian(most racist of all) chill your shit. You are loads worse then the White.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would any life matter?

That's not stupid at all.. All cancers DO matter. All words DO matter and all mammals Do matter. I just don't see why it's so hard to just admit. You can say all lives matter and then you would probably transcend racial politics. But that's dangerous for the people who are really in power, you know, the wealthy elite who have engineered this entire race situation in order to deflect from their own bullshit