>Japan's ration of strong to weak agreement extremely odd

This poll is a meme

>buzzfeed

The whole thing is a meme

argentina confirmed for best south american country

wtf I love Turkey now

I wonder did Erdogan disappear them

>European """"people"""" are poo in the loo tier

My region recently approved transexual people in schools to enter the bathroom they want and the 4 parties (independentist, left, center and right) agreed

I hate Spain sometimes but also I love how we protect freedom

Turks are bro tier

to be honest, i don't really care about trans people using whatever bathroom they want.

Turkey are fucking poll trolls I swear. In one poll they'll say they 100% support ISIS, the next they'll say they're 100% pro gay rights, in the next poll they'll say they hate every country on earth.

It's like they always pick the most annoying answer

turks confirmed best banter

There is still hope

Sweden-tier

haha, Turgay!

>Have no issue with gay people, have a few gay friends
>Still view trans people as mentally ill and want nothing to do with them
I really can't explain why I feel this way to be honest

I feel exactly the same way 3bh

Sure he did

Erdoğan is a fag-tranny enabler too.

Even if it's a mental illness, why I should stop them from using whatever bathroom they want?

This is a non issue brought to the media by american conservatives, who claim to be scared about letting transfags to use the same bathroom as their daughter, while at the same time elect a man who likes to grab women by the pussy.

I got lost at India and Japan. They're very conservative. No way would they be cool with this.

>Be gay turk
>Get WATER'D
Can't make this shit up

Bathrooms are separated by sex. If a woman for some reason feels she is a man despite of biology, she shouldn't be able to use the man's bathroom freely.

More importantly, if a man decides to identify as a woman despite of biology, he shouldn't be allowed to enter the women's bathroom.

The media are pushing trans people here so I'm slowly starting to feel bad user. I don't want to end up like some Sup Forums neckbeard. Our kids probably will grow up with 3 bathrooms and shit

How do we deal with this?

You can see the pain in his eyes.

They are weird like that.
In Iran, homos are killed but trannies can have sex change

why the fuck are bathrooms even segregated by sex, that's retarded as hell

>elect a man who likes to grab women by the pussy
as opposed to what? a gay man?

Think about it dumb spic. Women and men have different needs. Women's bathrooms are always much busier than men's because they go much more often. It's a good system to segregate it.

what a meme

every segregation by sex is a remain of cavemen mentality. of what i'm not surprised because this is Sup Forums

Thats not trolling thats literally what Turkey is. They would support hardcore jihadist groups and vote for Erdoğan while having a degenarate life style.

I don't care and nobody cares, probably nobody has ever noticed what transexuals do or stop doing in bathrooms. Nobody would be talking about this if it weren't for conservatives trying to make an issue out of it.

Besides, why I should want to share the bathroom with faggots with dresses and penises? Let women deal with that shit.

>what a meme

Not an argument. Go to any club, amusement park, airport or whatever. There is always a massive line for the women's bathrooms, rarely for men.

Men and women are different biologically, so we have different wants and needs.

>current reality is the true fact of things
mongol

I don't want mentally unstable, depressed men going to the same bathrooms as my daughter or wife. Those creeps are dangerous.

Another non-argument.

How do you feel about mentally unstable, depressed men going to the same bathrooms as your son or husband?

t. mohammed

men are more capable of defending themselves

>husband
I'm a straight male.
>sons

Fine, they can defend themselves better than woman can, especially since those transgender men have a massive physical advantage over women because they are..you know.. MEN.

little boys too?

>not even trying to hide their mysogyny

Not an argument.

well, more than little girls at least

you're right though, I don't want those freaks in ANY public bathroom
are you kidding?

I hate mysogyny as much as the next guy, but I think your average man is physically stronger than your average women.

not really
before puberty, there isn't much difference between boys and girls, regarding their physical capabilities

>reading is too hard for me

We have a surprisingly high amount of trannies and an unsurprisingly high amount of men that want to fuck them.

wtf i hate spain now?

>Fine, they can defend themselves better than woman can, especially since those transgender men have a massive physical advantage over women because they are..you know.. MEN.
hormones take away all of your strength. Trannies are weak like girls

As long as they don't complain about men using urinals thats fine

islam recognises transgenders as their identified gender, They don't even consider it gay to fuck a mtf.

>islam recognises transgenders as their identified gender, They don't even consider it gay to fuck a mtf.
That's only rafidi shia kuffar tee bee haytch

hot