If that was me I would if punched him in the face

If that was me I would if punched him in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT:

Why is people in the Army such pussies?

Lmao punch the drill instructor in the face and learn what hell is.
I bet youd cry like a little bitch if he was in your face like that

8/8 b8 m8
Thats the marines

I bet I'd fuck him up

yeah, me too.

That man could kill you with one hand tied behind his back lmao. Good luck punching him

hed make your faggot ass squirm in fear if you smiled or looked at him funny. literal degenerate.

free fucking pokecoins:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

15 year olds are not allowed on this board, please leave.

People in marines so scary kek

No, you'd break down and cry while rocking back and forth in the foetal position, choke-cry-mumbling the word "mommy" while pissing your cammos like the beta faggit you are.

I shipped off to MCRD San Diego with a loser who claimed he would punch a DI if they got in his face. The pussy washed out after two weeks.

No he wouldn't

Yeah I could beat him up with my 7inch peepee and steal his bitch to

They always do. I was stationed on PI for two years. The washout kids were the fucking saddest.

If you wash out of basic training, you wash out of life. You are basically advertising to the world that you cannot handle stress and are not worth hiring.

*would of

basic is designed to help you succeed, not fail. It is a myth that they want you to go running home to mommy.

you have to really be a fuck up to wash out. they will label your discharge as "inappropriate enlistment" or some such. You're better off telling everyone you were never in that admitting you washed out.

I saw a guy who put of his fists on defense first day of Boot. Yelled at the drill instructor to fight him, and Gunny just took him out in one punch to the chest. Guy couldn't breathe and passed out. Washed out 3 weeks later.

If that was me I would if punched him in the face.

Why though? I mean, I understand that he is not standing up fully straight, but thats hardly an excuse to hit a recruit

you don't punch the devil.

Just do what Gump does. Do exactly what they tell you to do.

>shrug
>say, "you'll lose the will to fight just like i have"
>look down

so you dont have discipline and you dont are good for be a military on first place.

You posible think I maybe dont be good for in Military, but atleats I'm isnt with Gay

did you kill anybody user