Casey neistat thread

Casey neistat thread
What are Sup Forums thoughts on him and his ugly face

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some more pics of him

Looks like an inbred Jew... curly hair, big ass nose, buck teeth...

FREE POKECOINS LADS: kmitb.top/pokecoins

Thoughts on his carrer
Income and time with family

He is constantly trending for whatever reason

I really like his videos. There's just something about his editing and filming that I really like.

I dont understand how he has milions of subs. His videos are horse shit vlogs

Is this the man himself?

Op here
Yes you caught me i was trying to boost my searchs on the web for people who dont know me so i become more recognisable within a standard family household in 14 months time

Love him or hate him, this fucker changed the entire YouTube game. Literally everybody started copying his style and that's for a reason. He is actually pretty good at filming and editing. Lately he's slacking, he doesn't put that much effort in creating vlogs. I guess he has started making good money. The reason he started vloging was to get a big user base to see his doa app BEME can take off.

Where is he from?

Youtube he is a vlogger

He can't help but look horrifying in all of his vlogs

No, I mean like heritage

His face literally is the definition of cherubism

do you know how much he makes per year?

He has a networth of 1.5 million usd$

Not sure about that i think he is jewish/american of some sort

>be OP
>see how successful Casey is
>look around at life and get upset
>go to the chan to rant about it

Spot on except about getting upset

peep his wedding photos first

Watch his videos since he came out with Bike Lanes, and kept up with his vlog for the year, but after that it got boring and repetitive

Haha

mrtinfoil/10

i used to think he wore sunglasses all the time because he was insecure about his eyeballs. they bring him from a 2/10 to 5/10

What changed your mind?
Do you still think that?

literally who?

he addressed it in a vlog at some point, probably b.s

had to make a vlog for video production class as a project, i was looking at the little screen so i could see myself all the time, which doesnt look good on camera. sunglasses were an easy fix because the audience couldn't see where my eyes were pointing at

one of the recent ones, some shit about the camera screen

Do you get paid to spam this shit or do you actually do it for free? And how many retards have actually given you their email for your phishing scams?