33yo virgin here

33yo virgin here
ask me anything

Why didn't you notice that girl who actually had a crush on you?

there never was a girl that had a crush on me

>Why didn't you notice that girl who actually had a crush on you?
Bullshit, there was. You were just focused on that popular shallow skag.

What's wrong with you? Short? Fat? Poor? Dumb? Hideous?

how much do you weigh?
do you shower daily?
should you clip your nails?
does pic related apply to you?

it can't see how.
was never popular and didn't have much contact with anyone

Being ugly doesn't matter. If you're a 3, don't expect to get an 8 girl right away.
Start with a 3, improve your looks to work your way up.
Or don't, if the 3 sex is great and she's got an amazing personality.

> What's wrong with you?
if only i knew

> Short?
i don't consider 6' 7'' short

> Fat?
180 pounds isn't fat either

> Poor?
not really, but not rich

> Dumb?
don't think so

> Hideous?
probably, but girls told me i look good

> how much do you weigh?
180 pounds

> do you shower daily?
yes

> should you clip your nails?
perfectly trimmed

> does pic related apply to you?
not at all

pretty easy in theory, but not as much in the real world

then what the fuck is wrong with you? no job? get out there and find a bitch to fuck.

To iterate, I've seen hideous neckbeards with revolting girlfriends.
Sure it's not a pretty picture, but at least they get penis in vagina.

>you used to be fat and now you have no self confidence or you a trapped in a comfort zone

Dude seriously buy sex. Don't think about it, just do it. You are letting the side down. Sex is so fucking over rated, oonce you have it you will kick yourself.

i'm shy af
i have a job
i just wouldn't know how to find someone

What do tits feel like?

i've always been skinny
never had any self confidence

couldn't bring myself to buy sex
and even if i could i wouldn't know how to proceed

Fireball or Firebeam? Which is superior?

>i'm shy af
>i have a job
>i just wouldn't know how to find someone
Girls are everywhere.

Hey, you like something needy like anime? Go to a fucking anime club, there will be girls there. Take an online communications course while you're at it.

do you live in a small town? im shy but you know the best way to get rid of that is to build your confidence. start working out and lifting weights make yourself feel good about yourself and pussy will fall right onto your dick.

Salty coins and milk

What does sex feel like?

i have to guess, so ... like a squishy waterballoon?

it's not that small, but nothing ever happens here
i tried making myself feel better, but so far it didn't work

It can all be done online. Here's how this works, if you don't want to change your situation, you can no longer winge about it.

I would go to Amsterdam with you if I knew where you was. I am 6'7 also and for us yes dating I find is harder. But you need to break your comfort zone.

Pay for sex you ass, it is no big deal.

>What does sex feel like?
Like a warm vagina wrapped around your penis.

i guess that i'll never find out and that it will always be a mystery to me

Asked and answered. Thank you user!

Oh fpr starting out get tinder. Getting matched with a live human girl is a start to fixing yourself

Pay for sex dude. There is a whole spectrum of marginally acceptable pussy out there. Most of them don't even cry you just need to assert your dominance.

OP I was once in your position. I am 6'6 and 18 male. I've taken speech for two years and that helped me with my confidence when speaking to girls and especially in large groups. Just show some confidence and you can get any girl. You got the height too so you'll be alright!

finding it and paying for it isn't the problem
the problem is that once i'm there i wouldn't know what to do and i doubt that i could really do it

Amsterdam isn't that far away and i've been there once

people always say that women really like tall guys, but apparently 6'7'' is considered too tall, go figure

seriously man go lift weights and once you start seeing results you will feel better about yourself. not only that youll have more energy and be more active. ive been in the same boat of being depressed after a few break ups and some being so bad i sank so low into depression i let myself go but after time and getting back into exercise not only did it make me feel better but i moved on and got even more vag.

>i guess that i'll never find out and that it will always be a mystery to me
Go to the Netherlands, it's where I live. The prostitutes are legal, unionised, friendly, and healthy. They even have special packages for shy virgins like you, so you can she'll explain first how a women actually works.

How did all the new powerful spells change your life 3 years ago?

i highly doubt that a girl on there would ever choose me

are you the same 33 year old virgin who makes the same goddamn thread everyday where you ask us to feel better about ourselves?

if so please go get literally fucked. literally. so you can stop making these fucking threads.

How blind you are.

probably, but i don't think i can do it
besides, i'm not dominant, lacking self confidence

Thing is dude. hookers get that ALOT. Most of them will take it into consideration and show you what to do.

i can talk to girls, but not in that way
smalltalk is pretty easy, i just can't take it any further

i guess i should start with something like that
i've never had any self confidence or felt good about myself, but it's worth a shot

You'll have to trust me on this one, vut knowing what to do isn't a problem. Nature takes over and auto pilot kicks in. Also talk to the girl, tell her your situation and she will help.

There is no shame in this because you are making your first step. Nothing wrong with that. Sitting on your own and crying about a problem you could so easy fix, now there is shame in that.

It's up to you user, take a step or don't.

>i can talk to girls, but not in that way
>smalltalk is pretty easy, i just can't take it any further
Take a course in communication and assertion. I did, now I don't have any trouble talking to girls.

Well you're running out of time dude. Do you want to end up like Steve Carell? Having your chest hair waxed and winding up good friends with a nigger? Then finding an average looking housewife and only having sex with that for the rest of your life?

Watch youtube videos. They practically teach you how to talk to women and how to flirt with them to get her number

i think i know how it works, i just can't imagine actually doing it

post a pic of face OP, based on what you said about weight, height, and how well you take care of yourself it must be your face, let us see for analysis

Would you fuck my little sister?

it rained spells of depression, so i guess you could say things went by pretty fast ... downhill, but fast nevertheless

Your starting to piss me off now. Download the app, set up a proflie and start swipping. You don't know until you try. Your 33 for fucks sake, grow up and start acting like the man giant you are.

do it man. trust me it will help. even if you have to fuck some whores which i have just cause i was drunk enough that will build you up.

Dude join a church and you'll meet a girl who isnt a cunt
Say you have saved yo self for love wait a year pop question marry bone devorce win

Im not an expert, but im 20 and have had sex with 20 girls. Honestly though i only lost it at 16. I used to be shy, but only around girls, i just didn't know how to seal the deal. I had a bunch of friends tho and even some girls i was friends with that i didn't want to fuck or knew i couldn't. I saw this ad online one time for a book called the tao of badass ( there's probably a ton like it out there ) so i torrented it read it, found my own way to use the content and havnt had a problem with pussy since. Its really easy, you can still be yourself you just gotta stop being a pussy and act like a man. If u have questions ask me, cause i can quote the book and tell you what worked for me, but you should dl the book and figure it out yourself

>go to Backpage
>find a good looking girl
>make sure she does outcalls
>drop $140 for a half hour
>profit

no, this the first thread i've made
i wouldn't ask you to feel better about yourself
was just bored and wanted to see what people have to ask or say to me

>i think i know how it works, i just can't imagine actually doing it
Fuck you. Actually take a risk for once in your life.
Okay, don't like banging whores? Fine.
Then you're going to talk to a girl today, and everyday from now on. Do it.

if there had been a girl that had a crush on me i must not have met her.
trust me, there never was a girl that had a crush on me

i bet they will, but why should i go there when i know that it will be awkward and i probably couldn't enjoy it?

>i bet they will, but why should i go there when i know that it will be awkward and i probably couldn't enjoy it?
I give up. Enjoy dying alone.

You've never had sex dude. Trust me when she gets your cock in her mouth you would fucking enjoy it. If not you're probably a faggot.

i tend to overthink things, so i doubt that nature will kick in
i'll probably make a fool out of myself and make her laugh at me
i don't know how i could change it and what a first step could be

i'll end up worse and die a virgin

i've seen videos like that, but i couldn't actually use what they showed me, i'm just too shy

Well that's your first mistake. you've given up before you have even started.

it's not the face, girls told me there is nothing wrong with the way i look, so it must be something else, i just don't know what it is

she looks nice, but as with any other girl i doubt that i could do it

Going by this thread dude it's your negativity. Iv'e only been speaking to you for ten minutes and i want to cut myself

OP assuming you're not like sloth from the goonies you should be able to get a girl who is into you to open her legs.
You mentioned you can do small talk but cant seal the deal? Just keep talking like small talk but ignore those doubts of what if in the back of tour head and continue talking as if it were small talk but more flirtatious. Compliments, minor touching, and smile a lot. If she seems giggly and touchy, you're in. Just ask for her number/ask her in a date. If she says no, you're in the same boat you're in. Or if you're really feeling the moment invite her back to your place.
Then kiss her as soon as you're alone enough. Timing is hard but whatever, she's into you. Just remember she likes you and you like her and you both wanna fuck.

All this coming from someone who's 5'7" btw

church over here is more for old folks, so that wouldn't work
besides, i would probably stay with her once i married her

And I'm out.

Fuck you seriously, get over yourself. Whiney ass hole, fucking soft cock

>it's not the face, girls told me there is nothing wrong with the way i look, so it must be something else, i just don't know what it is
Maybe because you're a self defeating cunt who won't take risks?
I wouldn't have sex with you at this point, and I'm a bisexual who likes skinny gay nerds. Go figure.

> stop being a pussy and act like a man
how exactly do you do that when you have no self confidence and fear rejection and getting ridiculed?
i will check out that book though

in half an hour i wouldn't even be able to come up with the confidence to get undressed in front of her

i guess so, but after a while you just tend to accept things as they are

>> stop being a pussy and act like a man
>how exactly do you do that when you have no self confidence and fear rejection and getting ridiculed?
>i will check out that book though
Are you still here? Because I haven't seen you talk to a girl yet. Remember what I said earlier? Talk to one every day? Shutdown your computer, go outside, talk to a girl. NOW!

Not true. After my uncle beat me for 6 years straight did i just lie back and accept it? No. i toke an axe to his scrawny little dick and hacked it of. I still dream about the way it flopped around in my fist afterwards.

i'll have to try that
the problem is starting a conversation
you can't just randomly walk up to a girl and start talking, so how do i start?

This is going to sound cliched as all hell but the first step is to love yourself. With that comes self-confidence. No girl is going to be attracted to a guy who is so hung up on themselves. Girls are usually the ones with all the insecurities, they don't have room for yours. People here are actually trying to help you, don't veto their advice, take it on board. I can appreciate that you don't want to go the prostitute route, there are girls out there who are down to fuck; you just need to lightened up.

i guess that's it then

yes, i'm still here
how do i actually start talking to a girl without looking like a creeper who just walks up to her and starts talking to her?

>i'll have to try that
>the problem is starting a conversation
>you can't just randomly walk up to a girl and start talking, so how do i start?
You can start by randomly walking up to a girl and start talking. Ask if she liked the conversation and to give you tips. Be humble. Practice every day. And you have to start now.
Shutdown your computer, go outside, talk to a girl.

>33yo virgin

Mah nigga... 32 yo virgin here. I already almost lost all hope (i.e. finding a gf). What about you?

Do you have any powers? How can I get them?

i think that is the problem, i don't like myself (and from what i've read some here now don't like me either)
exercising was suggested and i'll try that, but how do i actually start accepting myself?
i tried a lot of things, but none of them improved the situation

yo virgin

>Mah nigga... 32 yo virgin here. I already almost lost all hope (i.e. finding a gf). What about you?
If you want to find something, you have to go look for it.

>Quote in the .gif in OP
What does he mean by this?

just walking up isn't easy, i always try to find other ways like helping out when someone looks lost or when the situations allows for a conversation to start.
I'll take your advice and go talk to a girl this afternoon

How boobs feel

>i think that is the problem, i don't like myself (and from what i've read some here now don't like me either)
>exercising was suggested and i'll try that, but how do i actually start accepting myself?
>i tried a lot of things, but none of them improved the situation
Have you tried shutting down your computer, going outside, and talking to a girl yet?

Can you train me in the arts of sorcery?

Oh I thought he said "I feel..."

i've almost lost all hope too
do you feel depressed or can you cope with it?

Also I would replace that with vagina.

same here, if a girl has a crush on me, she already started talking to me over the Internet. so far I'm only talking to one who I confessed to before and she want to wait and see how it goes

unfortunately no powers here
the wizard is a lie

you are very persistent, aren't you?
i'll take your advice and will talk to a girl this afternoon
i've shut down my computer before and went outside and talked to girls, so i can do it again

But I've been training hard to become a wizard...this has crushed my spirits