Hiya Sup Forums, femanon here

Hiya Sup Forums, femanon here.

I just finished going black for a month. Ask me anything.

Here are some tits for your viewing pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you do it?

what does herpes taste like?

what was the largest cock?
who you gonna stay with now?

so, how big were the dicks? and do you prefer black dick now? welcome back, but I wouldn't fuck you, and I'm sure most of these guys wouldn't, but you can find someone desperate who'll bang you

will you go back ?

have you been diagnosed with hiv yet?

OP here: I heard some much things about black cock. There seems to be a lot of stigma, so that made me wanna try it even more. I tried it and I figured out it wasn't all that great, but not that terrible either.

Isn't it so much better? I'm so insanely in love with dark skinned guys now

What's your type OP?

OP here: To be honest, no. I wasn't impressed.

Why so disrespectful?

This is a shop

OP here: it was okay. Not the best ever. I'd rather stick to white men.

What was their average cock size and what is the ideal size for you?

OP here: No

Look at the 7, marker effect tool

How is ur pussy after?

Show pic

OP here: I slept with several black dudes. They averaged around 7 to 9 inches.

Glad you just didnt flipped the 9 with paint from that pic like the last time bro

Why tf do you roleplay though? do you get turned on by pretending to be a girl or some shit like that?

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

Gr8 b8 m8

I wasn't being disrespectful, just stating my thoughts and questions; idk why you took offense to what I said

why only a month?

Whats your ideal size when looking for a partner? just curious want to see from a females perspective.

Looks so fake

>Ask me anything
why you hate your father?
did he miss your school concerts?

its my birthday today, can you write 'happy birthday user' on a piece of paper while showing your tits? it would really cheer me up

why should you be respected when you have no self-respect?

>femanon here

Maleanon here. Fuck off faggot.

He's just being honest lol I wouldn't fuck any trash that's been with monkey

OP here: 4 to 7 is fine.

Was it gross?

+ show your feet

I don't hate my father. I love him.

Remember, op, once you go black we don't want you back. Or need you back, for that matter. Hope that's worth your little fetish.

you fucked niggers, now I know your into beastiality

>It's not photoshop

Would you mind 8-12? Or is that looked on as negative?

Will he still love you though? If you tell him you spent a month sleeping with several black men for no other reason than you're that much more obsessed with sex than a normal person?

OP here: >"we don't want you back"

What do you mean "we"? Who is this "we"?

What are your stats? I.e. height weight hair color; everything you can think of.

Not you because you don't even know how to greentext properly.

Let me answer for him, all non monkeys

could you post vagina with timestamp?

let's see some pussy too

Nice Photoshop. It seems this thread is posted every day with a bunch of shits thinking it's real.

Age ?

Have any of you newfags even zoomed in on the picture? Obviously fake, all you fucking cucks dying for black cock yourself are too thirsty to see.

Human beings.

this one is clearly photo shopped, look at the 6 you can see a box around it, OP pic seems more believable, OP should post face or pussy with time stamp to prove.

It's a guy

it's a faggot

THERE IS A BOX AROUND THE SIX, THIS IS FAKE!!! its obviously a dumb nigger trying to make niggers look better so they get some white girl pussy

Hm...

Fuckin top keks!

This wins.

OP's pic is shopped too, you can see a box around "21"

No shit its a fucking nigger dumbass

Lmfao it's you know... Tape, Photoshop tape.

Stupid bitch must watch the kardashians too. Nigger loving whore. Wouldn't touch your infected pussy anymore. Some nerd will tho. So you'll be fine..

Pfft. 'Muh stutistix. Fuck off Mr Pants-on-fire.

Omg its true, nigger thought he could fool us

>but I wouldn't fuck you, and I'm sure most of these guys wouldn't

>mfw you say you wouldnt cos you couldnt wit dat pencil stick

The point of my the shop I posted was that it was a shop with a past date, so what makes you think OP's isn't shopped? Besides if you come on here every night you'll see that this thread is started every fucking night with the same pair of tits but with the current date shopped in.

Fucking scum

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

my love had aereolas like yours, she was 1/8th black

Those are some nice tits. Could you wiggle and shake them and upload a webm?

> be OP
> faggot
> not good at Photoshop
> no commonsense

I was saying op's photo was shopped, you seem to have misread it my friend, also thanx for posting your proof. And nigger was referring to the op

you're not my daughter are you? i can't tell from those tits since i haven't seen my daughter's tits. but i was just wondering

>Ask me anything.
Why aren't you thirteen?

Seriously. I could have been knuckle-deep in such a girl just earlier tonight. Why should I give a single shit about your stupid fucking problems?

Not the dude you just responded to... but like, that's cringy bro. Jesus Christ.

God are you faggots that fucking desperate?

Jeezus the same old bait cmon dude the same pic was here with different photoshop just less than a week ago.

Can we see how wrecked that pussy is now?

This is clearly bait. But, most respectable white men wouldn't date you tbh. I've seen it many times. You're basically off-limits, considering your childish mindset. Who the fuck just "goes black for a month." Shit doesn't even make sense. Push your fetishized-black propaganda elsewhere.

Nice tits, Love.
But your story is boring and uninteresting.

you realise this isnt real? have you not read the fucking thread you braindead cunt?

PROTIP: this is fake you newfaggotniggers

fucking whore how does it feel to know you've been the cumdumpster to some subhuman pieces of shit ? your dad is probably really fucking dissapointed that you turned into a nigger cumdumpster

Were all aware it's fake bro calm your tits

Did you even read what I fucking posted? Wut dude? I clearly acknowledge that it is bait, then I respond as if it's not bait. Then, I clearly end the post saying to push their fetish bullshit elsewhere. Holy shit man.

Calm your man tits down, it was fake.

Damn new fag.

ITT gullible insecure retarded little faggots.

>new fag

>calm your tits

you must be an oldfag yourself

Have you try spic taco dick before?

So thats mean you're a single mom?