R
O
P
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im literally from the Iberian Peninsula and I think he doesn't look too much far off from what we do here.
But of course, to northern europeans or elsewhere we are pratically muslims or blak. Kek

Spanish people are white, you Ameripleb.

he looks fairly similar to Xabi Alonso

>I AM A GAH
>EVEN DOE IMMA MAN A GAH
>MAH WHOLE LIFE INNA HAND A GAH
>YALL BETTER QUIT PLAYIN WIT GAH

>spanish
>white

Southern Europeans aren't white. They're mostly Arab-mixed mongrels, it's the price of living on the Mediterranean.

>Spaniards
>Hispanic
Kek

>fassbender
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Love this shot.

If they have a lot of buddy assassin training stuff between him and the girl it could be decent.

>Last time I visited my family in Spain, I told my mother that in California they do not consider me white.
>"What do they think your are then?" she asked me.
>"Latino," I said.
>"Latino? but you are not from Latin America. You are from Europe. This Americans are crazy," she told me.

pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

>This Americans are crazy

>Arab-mixed mongrels
There was almost no mix with Arabs though. 0% in the North. Spanish Inquistion made sure of that.

what's with the face ink

>spics getting cucked by the white master race
nothing new here

>spain
>hispanic
murrican education

>Tfw when un purpose call Aussies to Brits and Merricans
>They get mad
>Me "Well, you speak the same language and you're the descendants of hookers and criminals, so I think is pretty accurate"
>They get mad
These Americans are crazy

>American education

Should have cast >Torres desu

>6 years ago
>Studying abroad in Krakow (Poland)
>Be blonde, blue-eyed and fair skinned
>They all think I'm from a neighborhood country like Germany, Austria, Sweeden, etc
>Tell them I'm Spaniard and that my Spanish heritage goes back to the 15th century
>They don't believe me
Sorry, but isn't only the Americans who think we all look like Antonio Banderas or Penelope Cruz.

Kek, you're not wrong.

>There was almost no mix with Arabs though
u 'avin a laff?

This girl is from Spain

>This girl is from Spain
With her passport and her Asian boyfriend

>Poland

not surprised, just as bad as the US of A

>cherrypicking
there's white people in latin america too b, doesn't mean all of them are the same

>Barcelona
>Spain
Now you want to be from Spain

Not surprising at all. You'd be surprised what the BBC iPlayer serves up on Canadians... we're not allowed to access the website because we're not from the U.K., but it's always slanted to give Brits a false impression of the population.

Do americans really think spain is full of mexicans or something?

Also spanish girls are cute

well meme'd

Isn't there a difference between the terms Spanish and Hispanic?

Spanish= Iberian, from Spain, Spaniard
Hispanic= Latin American, Spic, Beaners, Sudacas, you get the point

That was my presumption on it. Fassbender certainly doesn't strike me as Spanish but there are far worse things to nitpick in the movie world.

90% of modern Spaniards are shitskins thanks to getting ARAB'D by the Umayyad Empire and the later Islamic Emirates. Your cherrypicked pictures won't disprove that, sorry.

Also, judging by his clothing and his facial tattoos Fassbender will most likely be playing a Berber or some sort of Moorish Arab.

girl here, he looks better in this than usual

by that logic, British """"people""""" are all niggers

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

> The Royal Spanish Academy (Spanish: Real Academia Española, RAE), the official royal institution responsible for regulating the Spanish language defines the term "Hispano" (which means "Hispanic" in Spanish) as:[33]

>Of or pertaining to Spain.
>Spanish, as applied to a person.
>Belonging or relative to old Hispania.
>Of or pertaining to the nations of Hispanic America.

I'm pretty sure OP is trolling but you know pure blood Spaniards are white right?

Also I haven't bothered to watch the trailer because all game movies are shit and I don't even like Ass Creed games anyway.

I will probably see the new Tomb Raider though.

Americans are retarded and change everything to what they like. In reality Hispanic can be used to refer to Spaniards, but it's never used in the USA

I thought that shot was incredibly stupid, their poses look stupid and silly.

I don't understand why it was included other than to make them look like autists.

Why do you like it user?

Dumb americuck, Spanish people look like this

he's probably autistic

vidyakino is designed for the autistic audience, after all

>I don't understand why it was included other than to make them look like autists.
Referencing the videogame you mong

I refuse to watch this movie unless it features people diving 100+ feet into a small pile of hay and surviving.

>listening to RAE
Dude, no, they're a group of SJW who are changing our language to pander immigrants, they literally want to remove the z and c from lots of words because South Americans use s instead.

>this is not white
>says the americuck with 1/8th of Cherokee ancestry

it was literally in the trailer

So not white

I'd enrich here with Anglo culture if you catch my conveyance.

Wow, that was a ridiculous attempt at baiting

why did they choose to set it Spain and not, you know, during the Crusades

Why can't we get a nice film about assassins of Spanish Inquisition fucking shit up?

Why does it have to be Ass Creed videogame nonsense?

no, cuck. Xabi Alonso looks like that. Not every Spaniard looks like Xabi Alonso. Stop posting you low-tier euro spanishitstain

Spanish people aren't little round faced goblins like the spics in America. They share a language with your mongrel neighbours, but barely the same species.

Don't expect Americans to know facts about Europe ore its history, they barely know their own.

>Spanish Inquisition fucking shit up
Because they didn't fuck shit up, they didn't even commit 1% of what people accuse them

Kek, have you ever seen a Northern Spaniard? Asturians, for instance, look like this

And not every American looks like Brad Pitt, what's your point?

If it weren't for the flag I'd have thought that was Syria.

>hurr durr all white people look the same

Fucking racist pig.

>white
>people

barely humans

dude, spaniards are turk-tier white. I actually saw more anglo-looking whites in Istanbul than I did in Barcelona/Galicia

nice inferiority complex Carlos

>now this is bait.jpg

Kek, we're probably whiter than you

>Norte Espania es Blanco!!!

Only whites can be racist.

>thread about literally anything
>europoors find SOME reason to get mad

grow up

I only see 1 person that can pass for white in the Anglosphere.
You're making a fool of yourself, Juan.

>Only whites can be racist

Oh, not this bullshit again.

>Thread about literally anything
>Americans find SOME reason to be dumb fucks

>taking the obvious bait

Only white guys on your picture are number 14 and goalkeeper

Actually, 90% of the muslims in Spain were of christian Iberian origin converted to Islam, the so called Muladíes.

>In Islamic history muwalladun designates in a broader sense non-Arab Muslims or the descendants of converts. In the Muslim-ruled parts of the Iberian Peninsula, parts of the indigenous until-then Christian population (basically a mixture of the pre-Roman peoples of the Iberian Peninsula, ancient Romans, Visigoths and Suebi) converted to Islam in the 8th and 9th centuries. In the 10th century a massive conversion of Christians took place, so that muladies comprised the majority of the population of Al-Andalus by the century's end. However, the majority of Muwallads had embraced Islam early, but retained many pre-Islamic customs and characteristics.

Spain was never populated by a "Nordic looking" majority that was "tainted" by the Moors. The Spaniards pre-muslim invasion had the same darker phenotype as they have it today.

white people btfo

You makes me sick

>Implying advanced Arabs of the time wanted to mix with filthy Christians
>Implying Christians left one moor alive after the Reconquista
The mix was almost none existent, if we believe the historians and the haplogroup maps ~5%. We're "brown" because Roman blood, not because Arab blood.

For fucks sake Suebi and Visigoths had in Spain their kingdom.

If anything this thread is proof that we have been invaded by the most retarded, uneducated and most scientifically illiterate group of Sup Forumstards.

>i don't understand ethnography but i'll comment anyway

It's not like the "who is white" threads on Sup Forums are any better

You ever seen a Spanish person in your life m8?

Mexico is full of them

dixies get a history lesson. latino is not a race.

>Mexico is full of them

I feel sorry for your tard-handler

>not realizing germanic hordes migrated to northern spain

Xabi is a Basque though, hardly representative.
That's a very elaborate way to say "American Sup Forumstards". Hang around Sup Forums for even a week and you'll see what flags correspond to utter scientific and historical illiteracy. No wonder the board is so shit, more than 50% of it it's Americans.

The only thing Spaniards and North Africans have in common is maybe an "olive hue" and an easy to tan skin, and North Africans are usually much darker.

But North Africans also have hooked noses, curly hair, big bulging eyes and darker features in general, the facial structure is completely different than to the Iberian average with small deep-seated eyes, straight small nose and big chin, like this example In genetic clusters Spaniards are closer to Swedes and Norwegians than to Moroccans. Hell, Spaniards are closer to Russians than to Moroccans.

Iberians are dark because they were always dark, it only makes sense given the environment, but it's probably due to having less "Nordic phenotype" influence. Brits would be much darker looking too if they were never colonized by the Angles, Saxons and other Germanic tribes and then the Vikings. France was also "Nordified" a lot with the Franks, Burgundians and others. Ancient Western Europeans and Celts were "swarthy" and didn't usually have the Nordic appearence that we wrongly believe it's the "basic European".

>Drope
what did he mean by this?

Iberians are a mixed bunch. They have Celtic roots, and the nation of Spain traces its roots to the Germanic invaders. But there's no denying that people can get pretty dark in the south, I mean its right next to North Africa and has been conquered by Carthage and the Arab/Berbers a few times.

Tons of peeps have blonde hair, but you also see some with black curly hair and hook noses.

Nigga pls, I'm from Asturias and we do look like that. Also, Xabi is from La Rioja you uncultured swine.

Wikipedia says Tolosa, in the Basque country, and Basques have their own unique genetic peculiarities, so posting one will not help your case.

certain parts of spain are white, mostly in the north.

I just think it looks really beautiful, almost like Gymnasts on rooftops.

They are trying to synchronize their movements so they work well together, it also shows good balance to be able to do something like high up.

whatever white means...

Sup Forums's who is white threads are way better.

>Called white when minorities want to insult me
>Called latino when foreigners want to insult me

>>Called white when minorities want to insult me

But that's not an insult.

I turned this around and I just pretend to be whatever gives me the upper hand in the situation, I dont even know what I am anymore

I thought that stupid game was supposed to take place in Venice?

It's kind of insulting for an EuroMediterranean to be compared to white piggu sometimes.

>mfw this also happens to me but I ain't even european nor American

That's incorrect.
Spanish = anyone from spain
Hispanic = anyone from a spanish speaking country, including spain
Latino = anyone from mexico, central, and south america

For comparision, the pic I'm posting is what I think would represent the average Moroccan.

Big bulging eyes, undefined falling eyebrows, weak chin, hooked nose and a much darker hue.

To someone who only looks at the skin colour the difference between the two might be small, not strange given that skin tone in rooted populations is related with environment and latitude, but if you look at the other antropomorphical features and add it up with all the genetic studies, you realize that there is a world apart between them.