Poor fag here... Tonight i wake up and felt soemthing wierd in penis...

Poor fag here... Tonight i wake up and felt soemthing wierd in penis. It was dry as fuck and with dark tones around my dick head. Some skin was peeling off. It doesnt hurt nor anything, whats wrong with me?

Did you masturbate with shampoo or something weird?

Looks like cancer, sorry friend.

no never

medfag here, pictures kind of hard to see.

So the coloration is changing? I'm assuming you mean the dark ridge. Is that just peeled back skin?

kind of looks like maybe a friction burn. Have you been using any sex toys or such or been especially rough while masturbating?

Probably cancer. Cut it out.

Some kind of skin irritation.

Bathe it in some raw egg whisked with full fat cream. Don't wash it off. Should be fine in a few days.

Also, can we get a slightly zoomed out picture?

Perhaps, this is HPV.

Fuck off faggot.

You have aids, not hiv buy full blown aids

I had anal sex with my gf 2 dys ago

Ectoplasm. A ghost gave you a blowjob.

Was there chocolate cream?

I'm asking for a less shitty picture dipshit. Its so fucking zoomed in, all I can see is the reflection off your shiny fucking dick.

Assuming you are an avergare /b user you faped with your pants up and your dick got friction burned it hurts?

Look like you might of rubbed off your dick skin, you use lube?

>what's the joke

It might be you didn't use enough lube and it tore/rubbed too hard.

Any pain or other sensations? Any fluid being secreted from it?

Looks like you have a near fatal case of ugly dick disease. RIP OP

roast beef curtains for men, bro you should burn that shit off man like obviously your girl's ass is made of AIDS

Leftover dried up shit.

U fap too much and with shampoo. Stop doin that shiet nignog.

Call a fucking doctor

Jesus Christ cut your dick off faggot

I hate to come across as racist or something but wholly shirt niggers are ugly. I understand why cops shoot them.

Better pic, it definitely looks like just a simple friction injury. Use more lube next time you have anal sex and reapply if it starts to dry.

I suggest astroglide, very good for anal. A small couple of drops applied to yourself and a similar amount applied to your partner should do.

Didnt use lube other than saliva. It felt tight af.

So its not bacteria or anythig serious eatingme alive? I was scare , can afford to even skipp job less to get medic help.

Also, it should heal up on its own. Be sure to wash it well twice a day at least to keep it clean, dry it very well each time.

If it starts to get red or oozy, go to a doctor.

Seriously. Why do so many of you faggots ask a bunch of masturbating mongoloids for medical advice??

see
But no, its just a friction burn/tear. You need more than saliva, especially if the person is tight. Astroglide, it'll work wonders for you.

Wash it daily at least and dry very well, see a doc if anything changes.

Sunburn

Get uncut, you won't be annoyed by lube issues

you have a simple case of the cock rot, i recommend butting a hot nail or screw in the hole of your shaft to stop any bad harmonies from getting in and corrupting you balanced biles

trust me, im a doctor

It's AIDS you're fucking dead kiddo

Is this fo'real? (I;m not OP)

>i had anal sex with my gf 2 dys ago
rip

>Poor fag here
>'Murrifag
>has to pay for health insurance

KEK, MAKE AMERICA HURRDURR AGAIN