Are Greek Australians the most powerful race in the world?

Are Greek Australians the most powerful race in the world?

I am Greek

They're not Australian. They're just wogs and they're dumb as fuck.

>They're not Australian.

Neither are the bogan British convicts that populate your island.

>and they're dumb as fuck.

sounds very australian to me

Who federated the colonies? Dumb cunt. The only non-whites who have a claim to being Australian are the Irish.

The average IQ in Australia is 98, yours is 90.

no, chilean australians are

Dutch Australians are legit tho

>american education

I actually laughed

It is spelled "though" and you don't end sentences with it. But you are correct, the Dutch are fine, unlike the French.

www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

Spotted the wog.

A relative of mine was treasurer and minister in Victoria, unfortunately he was [spoiler]labor[/spoiler]

probably whiter than you

doesn't change the fact you're a cringy autist

Because I don't appreciate the internet 2.0 lingo of millennial niggers? Grow up.

labor people are just closet natsoc

that's not a race, you autist

what

man even that post is cringworthy as fuck

you are exactly the type of person who has a fedora hanging on a coatrack behind you right now

But that means they don't fuck with Tony 'rather give my left hand than let a boat land' Abbott

Old Labor, yes. New Labor is more of a middle class, rather than working class, party. They now support globalism, immigration, lax labour laws, higher property taxes, and more social welfare. Things they have traditionally opposed.

>Things they have traditionally opposed.
I love it when 12 year olds post on Sup Forums

You're trying to hard to force the perception that Australians are laid back. Stop it at once or go back to Sup Forums where you belong. Australians don't say "man" by the way.
I have not lied. It's not my fault you can only remember as far back as Keating.

my draw actually dropped when I read this

It's really hard for me to believe people like you exist on this planet. You are definitely on the autism spectrum and you need to be diagnosed.

I'll take that as an admission of defeat. Don't talk about politics when you don't understand the history. It's not that it makes you seem stupid, it's that it shows us all how stupid you are. Now go pick up your drawer.

Take it as whatever you want, the whole world laughs at you regardless.

brb picking up my drawer

Why don't you go make up more lies about the Labor party, you imbecile?

Nobody wants to visit your shitty country anyway.

What an obvious and creatively lacking joke. Emblematic of your generation, really.

Why would I make up lies about a party I support? You are the biggest fucking retard I've ever met.
Like how do you not want to kill yourself if you have any self awareness at all?

typical autist response

are you even human?

If you support New Labor you are a fool. You're basically supporting a version of the Liberals that differs only in a softer approach to social issues concerning sexual minorities.

so who would you suggest, the greens?

No. The Greens are anti-worker to the core. Who you support depends on your state.

>98

need more emotion and tense

I'm going for sex tourism in Eastern Europe this summer, any tips?

I'd fuck the shit out of the girl in the OP. Quite literally, too, since she's Greek.

Self sufficient Notfacism Australia when?