Google is giving me stupid as fuck examples

Google is giving me stupid as fuck examples.

What's a simple as fuck healthy meal? Similar to brown rice and chicken.

chicken and brown rice

/thread

white rice and brown chicken

EAT A FUCKING SALAD

brown and chicken rice

Rattlesnake and wheat bread

Chicken and canned vegetables

Salad.
Throw some spring mix, chicken, almonds, tomatoes, maybe some parmesan and somesort of dressing on a plate.

gorgonzola

Regular plates don't work well for salads, stuff goes everywhere, bowl is necessary.

Take some chicken
Grill it
Put it over some brown rice

tuna fish on wheat.
no mayo

Rice and dick

KFC and fries

Rice (brown) and chicken

bow is necessary for prep.
you can eat a salad on a plate just fine if you are not autistic.

Lobster bisque and coconut milk with a side of bacon wrapped chili cheese dogs.

when the chicken is brown, add the rice.

So you dirty 2 dishes for a salad? It's bas enough you dirty the cutting board for any veggies you hace.

Quick bump so I can answer

well you can make a good amount of salad in a large bowl. use plates to take some servings throughout the days.

Sounds like you need some chicken and brown rice.

look op, first you get some chicken and brown it on a pan, for a little while, then when you receive the nice rice and add it into the (already browned) chicken.

Wont your lettuce wilt?
Holy shit my captcha

Half pound of salmon is $6. Side of brown rice and couple veggies topped with cheese and avocado. Thats 2-3 meals for $10. Dank.

I hate fish.

probably. not if theres multiple salad eaters in the house though.

replace fish with chicken.

Ask They have lots of very simple meal plans.

Even has some, provided you like protein a lot.

bread and water.

I'm assuming op lives alone, or in his mom's basement, this is Sup Forums after all.

But that's basically just chicken and brown rice, which was the specific meal he sought a replacement for.

then op shouldnt be making large amounts of salad.

youve caught on to my tomfoolery user!

Dude, I thought the exact same thing, then realized it was exactly what he didn't want.

He could consider pork chops, I'm sure there's easy recipes that don't have a lot of prep or cleanup.

Try making carrot chips!

havnt read the thread so im not sure if its been mentioned but this is a really healthy food to make. my dietician said that it might be the healthiest thing to eat depend on what you are trying to do. theres cutting and bulking. cutting is when you are trying to loose weight and bulking is the opposite, trying to gain mass. op if you are trying to loose the weight then id say go for a nice hearty place of chicken and brown rice.

Canned chili, Wolf brand. Shit's nourishing. I eat a can if I've gone all day without a meal.

Mashed sweet potato with normal potato or replace with pumpkin. No milk, no butter, just that mashed. Mash other veg in with it if you like. Trimmed meat. Can eat everyday.

fish and brown rice, fish and steamed vegetables, anything and steamed vegetables

then you spend all day on the can.

Good proteins:
Chicken breast
Canned Tuna
Eggs (but don't go crazy adding butter and cheese, it's very easy to turn a healthy egg dish into an unhealthy one)
Salmon
Lean beef (90% and above)

Carbs:
Broccoli
Carrots
Brown Rice
Whole Grain pasta

And then you got veggies and nuts for healthy fats.... but don't go crazy and eat a whole can of mixed nuts or that's like 2 or 3 days worth of calories. When they say nuts are a healthy fat, they mean literally like one handful per meal, not like 10 handfuls (and I don't know about you, but for me it's pretty easy for me to eat the hell out of nuts, particularly if I'm drinking).

but really, mildly unhealthy food might be acceptable in like ONE serving a day. If you eat 2 healthy very healthy meals, you might be able to have 1 regular soda, or a couple bratwurst, or bag of skittles or something.

Everyone's gonna splurge sometimes and it works better if you give yourself times and circumstances to do it within your diet.

I like the 2 light meals, one regular meal system. In the one regular meal you don't go crazy but you're allowed maybe some bratwurst or sausage or bacon in reasonable quantities.

Any composition of Meat & 2 veg really. And a carb.

Is it really that hard?

can i eat ranch with my carrots doe
shits 10/10

They actually make a fat free ranch buts not that bad. But be careful with regular ranch, that shit's loaded with both fat and sodium and by the time you've had liek 4 tablespoons of ranch dressing, you've had like a whole meal worth of fat.

French toast. I put bacon on it last time I made it, but it's amazing. Probably at least 50% nostalgia since my mom made it for me all the time.

One egg per slice of bread usually does the trick, with some left over that I just pour on the top in the pan. Soak the bread in the eggs after they've been properly mixed, then fry it. Then chuck bacon on the top if you want.

jesus christ.
what if i make my own ranch with healthy alternative ingredients?

it looks like shit
>kisses toe nail

banana girl is queen of Sup Forums

ead dhe fugging salad :DD

>I only eat food that looks good not that tastes good.

It's possible. I know they make both a fat free option (that's really not bad) and a low fat option in stores.

But I think the main component of ranch dressing (and most white dressings) is mayo and sour cream, both of which are loaded in fat.

Actually normal salad dressing typically has a large amount of both fat and salt. It's very easy to make a salad and by the time you've loaded it with cheese and salad dressing, it's not a healthy meal anymore.

If you're a fatass that needs to lose weight (which no shame, I am too), the fat free salad dressings aren't bad (but still loaded with sodium).

This is an imageboard fgt. At least post the fucken pic

Get some red fish like salmon, chop up onion, salt, pepper, bake fish with onion in tinfoil for a while, and eat with rice. Eat it with your fingers. Fucking delicious.

Beans and rice

a friend told me the mayo could be replaced with yogurt.

maybe that would work?

Seconding this. I could have said the exact same thing. Wolf brand chili is great tasting and cheap. To my knowledge, the best chili in a can.

I've tried pretty much all the canned chilis and even the shit that is twice the price is not as good as Wolf's..... though I can make a far superior chili myself, but that actually requires work....

Maybe, I'm sure they have recipes for this online. I've never made ranch dressing because it's not my personal favorite. I prefer Italian or Greek, but I'll eat ranch in a pinch.

Grilled chicken tits

nah i'm good

not too long, not too short

should've always be like this

i eat tons of that shit.
i eat it with everything
chicken, fries, veggies, burgers, pizza.

im suprised im not obese.

this, if you're american

king prawn, broccoli and mushroom stir fry on tagliatelli or vermicelli

check it niggers