DAY 3
Pakistan 339
England 253/7

/nina/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10183449/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pooniel

Daily reminder that Kashmiris are being killed.

fuck off and keep your cancer in /rug/

your "haha nz banter lads xD" is 'literally' more pathetic than /nrl/

Fuck you Nina you attention whore.

: ^)

How do we get more non brown people into cricket.

/based migration/ of course

eventually it will be racist not to like cricket

Everyone who likes cricket is brown.

I always thought Canada was an untapped market(for Union too).But the weather is against them.

Daily reminder that /rug/ RUNS /cric/

ACTUAL NEW THREAD

Canadians are just yanks + the Queen
absolute lost cause

Why has it taken Nepal so long to get on the Cricket bandwagon?

>implying /rug/ didnt die after i left

gud1

still waiting for bhutan tbqh

>deleted already

BASED janny is a /nina/ supporter

Never has, never will.

>implying anyone noticed you go

Also Malaysia and Burma.

No, I run /cric/

/rug/ is an absolute shitfest these days. all the good Aussie posters (ie us) left and whats left is a bunch of circlejerking peewis who wank over pictures of some 6.5/10 slag from Auckland and daniel

It's only a matter of time before based Malaysia becomes a world cricket superpower.

I doubt anyone in Mynmaar would like cricket though.

Edwina 2bh.

>the good Aussie posters (ie us)

Oh kill yourself already krazykuckold

how popular is cricket in non brown countries?

i'm seriously SHOCKED canada don't have a good cricket team. they've always been more british than america and we went there later. i would have thought the game would been more resilient there without the irish and their baseball. and now of course yeah al the pakis. canada should surely be a cricketing superpower

its weird how cricket is played in the Caribbean and subcontinent and Rugby isnt

inversely, Rugby is played in the pacific islands and France, where cricket isnt

one would assume both would have spread the same way. But I think we can put the subcontinent and pacific down to genetics. Indians are far too small to play Rugby and islanders far too fat for cricket

>implying you dont have autism

>they've always been more british than america
confirmed never being to America or Canada

t. lived in Seattle and spent some time in Minnesota border hopping

Reminder that Canada literally rejected test status to focus on their domestic structure and had they accepted it they would be unironically a major cricket nation

No idea what killed it after that, but I'm sure snow had something to do with it

>accuses others of mental deficiency
>posts Japanese kids cartoon

yeah, i've always thought the french suited cricket. and it's sooo close to england geographically.

Paki weeb and I will fix Canadian cricket, you have my word /cric/

You are literally, unironically from New Zealand. Let that sink in for a moment.

FUCK

@69567712
kys wankush

no, u first

There are LOADS of Brits in Canada, I know almost as many people that emigrated to Canada as those who went to Australia.Maybe more actually.

Feels amazing.

Classic

>French cricket
>the french dont play it
WHY

also Papua New Guinea is the future of cricket

cricket is gay

HOW is Nina SO cute, bros?

kys mentalben

go back to ass-rimming your Kiwi """"friends""""

PNG can be solid but they don't have a big enough population to actually be up the top.

>>>/rug/

that's not a real sport and only makes it stranger that cricket isn't played

The French love nothing more than beating the English at their own sport, which is why I think it's strange that it never caught on in France.Definitely the country on the continent most likely to have got into Cricket.

england and wales cricket board should disband and wales should form a celtic team a la the west indies with ireland, scotland and brittany

they would probs unironically be test standard and great of sending the game to france

and am i a genius or what

I was only memeing lad, PNG are never going to amount to anything. I've played against their best player. He's very good, 1st-grade standard allrounder. But afaik the rest of them are quite a bit worse.

They have no money, facilities or proper coaching. Some of them get scholarships to come and practise here but it's hard to see them improving much.

>mfw these threads are literally worse than the zergoose vs convict tripdrama shit of a few years ago
Good job, idiots.

>the country on the continent most likely to have got into Cricket

Cricket is literally autistic enough for germans to get heavily into

That would literally just be Ireland though

Can you name any Welsh or Scottish players that would get into the Irish team? I can't.

Was the Dutch one-day team only ever a meme?It is pretty much all Saffers, isn't it?

we've been infected by the /rug/ cancer sadly

I'd rather see a wog country play cricket to get that latin flair. Cricket needs more wogs. The only wogs that play cricket are the few in Australia. Italy or Spain would be good.

Based Gavin Hamilton and a returning Simon Jones.

>It is pretty much all Saffers
there's more Aussies than Saffers in it

/rug/ is actually shit yeah. All these newfag kiwi retards are the worst.

shit youre right no real good welsh cricketers atm

Spanish people have never even heard of Cricket.The national team is all expats, Brits, Indians and Pakistanis.

>tfw Steve Nikitaris never fulfilled his Wog Glenn McGrath destiny

JUST

hello is this the /bundes/ thread?

i am here to discuss the bundes

why don't the argies play cricket

doesn't matter

the best bowler of the current generation is LITERALLY a wog

South Slavs would actually produce alot of good quicks. Lots of them have tall, slender builds ideal for fast bowling. Same reason they produce a fair few apehoopers

KEK

they barely have enough discipline to get by in soccer and they fail completely at Rugby because of their discipline

they'd make the Pakis look like posterchildren

I'd like to as well but we gotta be realistic, cricket's got to catch on at grassroots and the only countries in which that is happening are the povvo asian/arabian ones.

How does cricket break the lucrative Chinese market lads?

what happened to your precious Rwanda?

needs to become an olympic sport

Reminder that the Slovenian U15 cricket team literally only has one curry in it and I'm still not sure how that is possible

UAE willl be a great team one day book it

great facilities
lots of interest thanks to pak playing there
lots of paki expats
pretty much on par with ireland anyway

>crusaders btfo
>shitspouter btfo
>/rug/ running /cric/
what a wonderful day lads.

More traps than brownies.

umm, I think you'll find that it is indeed /nrl/ that RUNS /cric/!

>and I'm still not sure how that is possible

/based migration/ isnt a thing in Eastern Europe

I have a Hungarian passport. I unironically wish I looked into it a few years ago. Would have taken a gap year and gone and played for them. Would have been comfy as fuck. I highly doubt there is even one curry on the Hung Aryan team

Let's just agree that /rug OWNS /nrl/, which RUNS /cric/ so we're all good

Reminder that the more you get your panties in a twist about the greatest rugby team of all time, the more I'll savour their inevitable championship, and GODmian GOATkenzie's ascension to being greater than Fagiel Pooter

kek

India and Pakistan need literally hundreds of millions of people obsessed with the sport to turf out semi-decent teams

UAE will be perenially shit

at best they will produce a meme like 40 year old JUST Malinga like Oman did

Is Finn finished lads?Hasn't looked up to scratch since coming back from that injury.

should the finals of t20 comps be played in 3/5/7 match series' like apehoop/baseball?

i think we can all agree that t20 is basically luckswing and one match hardly tells you which is the better team

hope not

if he is England are going to struggle in the Ashes with bowling. Potential English team for the Ashes is

Cook
???
Root
Bairstow
???
Stokes
Buttler (wk)
Woakes
Broad
???
???

That's quite alot of gaps they need to fill between now and then and very important positions aswell. I'm no expert on county cricket but I think they need to give Ratshit a run in the test team.

yasir is so fooking accurate

Fingers crossed Ball will continue to improve

All of a sudden the squad has been BTFO by heart defects and injuries.

The Bairstow wicket was spicy af.

yeah Ball looks solid. Need to see more of him though

The only one they've really lost was the manlet. Anderson was never going to be a realistic option for the next Ashes and Finn has been broken for 6 years now. Other than the odd-game, he has never been a fixture since.

I think the decision they made in county cricket to offer the visiting team the option to bowl is a really good move. I know its created alot of draws this year, but it will force teams to invest in spin bowlers and guys who bowl with pace, the two areas England are weakest in.

Wood has probably been ruined too.

One of the commentators had a stat yesterday that Broad was bowling something like 5 mp/h faster when the pitch was quicker on day 2 than when it was doing nothing on day 1

he is so fucking fairweather it is laughable

>I know its created alot of draws this year

There has to be a point in which it's too much though

Shitting it over the tour of India, >we're going to get rekt so badly by the spinners.

Honestly I think that just exposes how weak the standard of bowling is in county cricket. As I said, I think this will do wonders for England playing overseas.

I mean its all good when your national team has Swann and Panesar. But the problems at County level have left England with the absolute shitfest of a state they're in now when it comes to spin bowling

strawpoll.me/10183449/

Nina (left) or Edwina (right), /cric/?

Kill yourself.

>it's a shane warne talks for 45 hours about leg spin trying to hold in how much of a nerd he is episode

I like these ones tttt lads

>>>/rug/

>cricviz has all the data on fucking degrees of turn

REEEE WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT PUBLIC DOMAIN MY AUTISM NEEDS IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why couldn't Yasir be the English Paki instead of Moeen

dat yorker

beautiful yorker that

i hate how they wire the wickets into the ground these days

the stumps going flying when bowled was one of the best things about cricket