Hey Sup Forums. I give you the opportunity to ask a recently diagnosed schizophrenia dude anything

Hey Sup Forums. I give you the opportunity to ask a recently diagnosed schizophrenia dude anything.

I just recently got out of the psych ward, and i'm feeling pretty dull and bored, so ask away.

>inb4 the voices tells me to kill myself.

Whatever huh. I'm supposed to believe this reason now? And not the million other reasons you have said....

how many bongs can you rip in a row? i can do like a dozen full packed cones

I don't smoke weed anymore. Maybe once every 4 months. Weed makes me hear more voices than i already am.

maybe ur not hearing voices but trying to remember a message that someone would hyperthetically send you in some format or another

try to piece together ur reality

the rest is a madeup disease and whatever meds ur on fuck ur body rather then heal it

remove physical violence from literal entities in from your world. thats my advice. shit that pisses you off like violations of your property rights self ownership etc.

DO IT. JUST DO IT

Are you Jewish?
Serious question.

Do you think you've always been schizophrenic?

How do the voices differ from regular thoughts?

did you think that voices at word of god ?

or did you felt like a prophet ?

When i got my diagnosis, i could reference some of the psychotic elements from my childhood to my diagnosis, so yeah! I think i always have been eligeble for schzophrenia.

No. I don't think i'm a prophet or have i ever spoken with god. But my hallunications is both audiotory and visual, meaning when i get really psychotic, I see huge white spider-like humans crawling on the cealing and walls, speaking to me, hissing at me and telling me to end my own life. I have never acted out on it, but it sure is super scary,

that sounds pretty awesome dude. dont know what ur crying about. all i see is nothing because im always alone in my room. at least you have some cool spider friends who talk to you.

Yeah, i have learned to live with it. I know they can't hurt me, it's just really scary to lay in your bed, and look up to a huge white spider thingy, sitting on your ceiling, drolling and whispering that no one ever would care of you took your own life. They smell like rotten flesh too. Pretty rad.

ayo that's fucking insane fam

just wanted to know 1 thing about these spider monsters. Are they like totally from your imagintion or are they from some kind of movie or game or something?

Have you tried answering back?

If the voices tell you to kill yourself, tell the voices to kill themselves. That way your brain starts bleeding and you die or some shit

they kinda look like pic related, but their limbs are broken and they crawl on the walls and ceiling hissing and whispering to me. I don't know. The picture is the closest i could get to what they look like.

didnt get any of that

Is your name Andrew?

yeah, sometimes im talking back to them, rarely i can actually have a conversation with them, but it usually ends out in them shouting at me, and running away for a while.

Before you were diagnosed, could you notice anything was different, or anything had changed? Like, did a switch flick in your head and all hell break loose? Or did you kinda just slowly ease into it, or did you not notice anything at all?

no. i won't tell my name, for obvious reasons.

you should get a gun to protect yourself from spiders OP

At what moment did you truly experience a psychotic break?
What were, if any, changes in perception that preceded it.

my whole life i have had theese gruesome nightmares, and this feeling that someone was watching me everywhere i went. i could hear voices, and when i was in public i could her EVERYONE speak about me (telling me that im ugly, should kill myself etc). it got to a part where i dropped out of highschool to stay home, and from there the isolation just made it worse, to a point where theese "monsters" would come. i have had a few panic attacks, where i would scratch myself until i bled all over. That was the moment my mother called the psych ward.

I was in a (locked facility) psyche ward recently for Schizophrenia. I don't want to talk about it though.

the psychotic break started a week before i got into psych ward, and evolved in week. the day before i was sent to the hospital all i could do was sitting and scratching in the walls, floor and myself with my fingernails, and sometimes whisper stuff like "go away" and "please let me die". as i mentioned before, my mother would call the psych ward to get me some help at that point.

i'm on medication now, and it's getting better. i havent had a breakdown in like 2 days, so thats progress.

Hope it gets more tolerable for you with the help of drugs user

Best wishes from me and my Tulpa

Damn so basically it persisted your whole life then finally just got unbearable.
That sucks, honestly getting schizophrenia is my biggest fear. I sometimes feel like I'm about to snap when I'm having a panic attack but it never actually happens.
Hopefully the meds help and don't make you feel too numb/shitty.

the meds make me fell empty and numb. like anythings dosent matter. i feel bored and depressed all the time, but its better then having panic attacks and seeing monsters everywhere i go.

greentext longest conversation you've had with the spider. And why do you see only spiders?

i see shadow people too, but they don't talk to me, they just stare at me with their red eyes, making me very uncomfortable.

also
>see spider-thingy
>st (spider-thingy) whispers to me: go kill yourself. i could help you if you want
>me: no, please go away
>st: all you have to do is stop taking your meds, and let all of this fill you up till the point of where you can't handle it anymore, and then kill yourself.
>me: why the fuck would you say something like that
>st: it's not me. it's you.. I am you
>st crawls away and i can hear their bare foots run againts the wall

Been there. Temporary psychotic episode after gf killed herself. Went and bought a ton of guns and made some pipe bombs, wanted to be an hero and perform good, one pill made the crazy stop though.

Plan was legit though, would have greatly amused you.

What med you taking, OP?

i'm taking risperidon 4mg, truxal, 15mg and some sleeping pills (can't remember the name of them).

Does your paranoia scare other people off and make it hard to form new connections with people?

Do you feel like people are watching you and conspiring against you?

Does the medication really help, or are you stuck in your thought patterns?

I'm also schizophrenic, but don't have hallucinations like you describe. I do get the feeling that people want me dead like you're saying though

Sounds pretty serious

i don't act out on my paranoia, but it gets me stuck in a thought loop though. if i don't tell people i have schizophrenia, they don't usually notice it. i don't have normal paranoid, about people conspiring against me, it's just the voices and the hallunications im struggeling with.

i'm only 19 years old, and the doctors told me that it was good that i got help at so early age, because if i didnt get the help now, it could evolve into something much worse.

In an actual schizophrenic and I didn't know rice anything was wrong but I was diagnosed at a young age with early onset psychoses and later schizophrenia I have always thot every one saw them but only me apparently

How was your childhood OP?

does the voices tell that you are a mind reader?

Yeah some agencies have early psychosis intervention programs that are designed to get it dealt with early. Usually some combination of psychiatry, cognitive behavioral therapy, and counseling. The hallucinations sound serious though; hopefully the meds work out for you.

You think anybody gets released from a psych ward/rehab clinic without at least a diagnosis for schizophrenia?

Isn't that diagnosis like the head count for a school? For everyone that passes through and is IDed positive, they get paid?

the meds are working just fine, thank you. and yeah! im in a group named OPUS. its a group for young people with schizophrenia. its working just fine :) i have a feeling that everything is going to be alright.

uhh risperidon was recalled bc it made men grow boobs...