Soup, Sup Forums

Soup, Sup Forums

Recently moved to a new area, and I gotta say, I'm fucking terrible with women around here. Not sure why, but even my Tinder game is shit. Can't seem to find anyone that just wants to fuck, unless they're total fatties. Idk, kinda feel like just giving up on women.
>thoughts?
>cheer me up with?

>inb4 An hero

Shameless self bump

Bump with tits

My game is pretty shit too OP. Just got out of a three year relationship but can't be assed to make a tinder or okcupid account. Would be looking for something with no strings attached but no luck so far. Keep your head up OP, you're not the only one.

It's just a pain in the ass, right? I wouldn't mind settling down, but there doesn't seem to be any quality women either. Pretty fed up with bitches.

I don't want to settle down now, but none of the people I know see me as the type for anything with no strings attached. I suck with talking to new people too. No quality women with me either, all I seem to attract is women who are insecure of themselves and unsure of what they want.

Heard that. I do try to stay positive, but I haven't been laid in a few months. Killing my vibe a bit.

Plus, I have a lot of kinks. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Last chick I was with only liked missionary, and I don't play that shit.

Same with me, girl ended it in April and is trying to talk to me now. She keeps apologizing and saying she wishes shit would've gone different and it's just fucking with my head. I'm a pretty vanilla dude but would be open to try shit.

where are you guys from ? im from the uk here and i would not touch the local with a triple wraped cock , america/european woman are just to much of a pain , have you guys ever fucked some sweet Asians or even the girls from eastern Europe , they tend to be better that anything you can find locally in the uk

From California, and I've dated two Asian chicks and am trying to fuck an Asian ex I have that started talking with me recently. No dice so far.

One thing I will recommend is to not go back. One thing I've learned is that if it isn't one thing, there will be something else. When I break things off with a chick (or she dumps me) it's over. No going back. Been there, done that, hated my life.

underage b&

Currently living in Maryland. The butt hole of the north east. Either the women are prides, or they'll give you actual AIDS. Seems to be no middle ground.

I have the same principle unless we ended things mutually and there's no bad blood between the two of us. Has worked out fine for me so far. The no strings attached is pretty new me though and I'm failing at trying to achieve something like that right now as I don't know anybody who might be interested in that.

**prudes

i wish , if i was 16 again that would be amazing
i never been ti the states myself but i have meet a few Americans girls that visit here in the summer and they are a good fuck but most of then are no good for anything else. say are Mexican girls any good ?

prudes normally are the best , most are repressed and if you give then the opportunity for them to explore there sexuality it gets good , but its a pain staking process it take time

Hit the gym up for some months .

>start fucking gym rats
>profit

I'm a Mexican American and have exclusively dated Mexicans. Last relationship was my first and last fuck. Mexican girls are alright. They have bodies for days but coming from a Mexican family myself, the families are big and if the families feel you hurt them it's pretty much over. They'll talk shit about you behind your back and act nice when they see you. Probably won't date within my race anymore I'm tired of that shit.

Have been wanting to try this but my wrist is fucked. Broke it back in highschool and fell on it recently and can't support any kind of weight on it.

Bumping to keep thread alive

Lower body .

>milfs in yoga pants .

Good point, didn't think about that

Yeah, I don't want to deal with prudes again. First two serious gfs were like that. First definitely was into kinky shit, kinda made me that way in the process. Too much work for right now, and I don't feel like tryna coerce a bitch to do so.

Idk, just not feeling women for the time being. Anyone else agree?

Bumppin for ants

I'm yes and no, but I'd still like a friend's with benefits kind of thing. I just don't want to deal with women in a serious relationship setting.

Bumping for being awake still

RIP thread

Learn to fuck fatties. Pussy is pussy...

I don't like fatties. Not just in looks, but personality. Being fat is just saying you can't out down a damn fork, and you are too damn lazy to do anything physical. Sex with fatties is boring as fuck, cause there lazy as fuck.

No thanks fampai

I don't mean to sound superficial, just factual but my best guy friend is legit one of the ugliest kids I have ever met and even he can get laid off tinder. Despite the fact his picture is one I took of him and his cat....against my advice of course

Miracles do happen I guess