This is the power of black people when we unite. There is nothing you can do to harm or move us...

This is the power of black people when we unite. There is nothing you can do to harm or move us. Even the police fear us.

We run this shit now.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yhaz7WFgRY
thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites
youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K, bud.

we wuz magic n sheet

Your fucking "queens" sold your stupid ass ancestors to slavery, you dumb fuck

We were entrapped by white's and arab's who used lies and deceits we weren't use to (study your history). Now a days we know what you're up to and we're rising.

Niggers gonna nig

So blacks got nerfed after the last patch?

So you got fooled by arabs? If you were that fucking dumb, you pretty much deserved it

I am one of the heralded queens of old, behold my eldeitch gifts

OOGA BOOGA CHIKEN KANGS MOGfUGGIN TIRED O DEEz LIONS DAMN SO FUCKIN HOT TIME TO HIDE IN MY POO HUT FUGGIn EJIPSHANS AND DEY BIG ASS TRIANGLES DEY KEEPIN US OUT DAH FAY-RO JOBS

> ultra powerful
> can easily overthrow their oppressors
> now if only they could keep themselves from cashing welfare checks and being niggers

Dumbfuck nigger. I know you're illiterate, or I'd tell you to read a book. Black people sold other black people into slavery.

Yes that's what I expected around here, lame ass white boy jokes about warcraft. Hope you feel powerful. maybe powerful to speak your shit in person. Huh, no I thought not.

hahaha super powerful but they can't pull their asses out of ignorance and poverty ahahahahahaha

Niggers, just getting the gist of something a mere 300 years later. "Heyyy, wait a second, you turnin us into slaves!"

can't wait for the race war. niggers are going to be surprised at how it ends. i bet we run out of niggers before we run out of white people. get back on the boat and go back to the homeland you seem to love so much.

Says Mr tough guy on the internet

fuck off nut

Pretty much that. After the Burning AIDS expansion they nerfed the nubian queens and removed their mind-control oogabooga ability and reduced their IQ by 50 points.

you guys are dirt white trash.

But dirt is brown desu

niggers were bred to be stupid. it worked.

He said nothing about Warcraft. Way to represent your people. By acting like a dumbass on the internet.

Real tough though, blocking an old man from walking down the street.

>Got BTFO against the united Koreans
Ok...

We wuz witches n sheit

>magic words
>Dindu nuffin
>Wuz gud boi
It all makes sense now

kekked

Niggers think they're something other than trash
>kek

How dumb do you think I am. I know the memes. And this is part of why you all will fail.. We are a race of pyramids, science, astrology, math while you were still in grass huts in europe..

black "people" constitute %12 of the population.
White People make up %60
it will be no problem to eradicate the black menace from our country

LoL, astrology. You just lost all credibility. I am convinced you are white and just trying to troll.

i think this alludes to egyptians. who had slaves. also look at egypt now...
niggers can't maintain a society.

grass huts in europe filled me in on this cracker

Spelling error meme.jpg

Stay mad about your pathetic history or try to get a life..start with a gf.

Truth hurts. They're only hurting themselves with this stupidity and when rest of civilised society has had enough. Lot of ignorant violent fucks gonna be hurting. No more handouts. Police make you shit ghettos no go zones and wall you off. Keep doing stupid shit. Cop killing. Attacjing people who did fuck all to you.

Take responsibility for your own actions. Odds are you werent ever oppressed. To young. Foodstamps cause your ghetto hoe of a mom was fat and lazy. Yep that is whitey's fault...

of course he's white, blacks can't figure out komputahs

How can this be true, when everywhere I go is covered by niggers? Can't go ANYWHERE without tripping over stinking dreads.

Considering large swathes live in very dense clusters. Honestly.. it wouldnt with todays technology. Large liberal cities are likely fucked though. Would that even be considered a loss?

because they make a nuisance of themselves. go to the zoo...you'll know you're near the monkey cages way before you get there.

Oh looky here fellas we got one of the measly 15% thinking they are more than just a massive parasite on our western civilization. Good for you, seriously. It's hard to come across a bag of shit coloured meat with confidence these days after all the raping and torture we put you through. Currently sipping some fine scotch, bathing in my privilege whilst you rant about your pathetic history. God it's good to be white.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yhaz7WFgRY

someone played to much killing floor

I've found the original 'We Waz Kangz' website, it's so fucking batshit insane it makes Scientology and the Manson Family look respectable:

thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites

Surprised you haven't gotten banned yet, maybe theyre right, Sup Forums has changed, but dont sit too comfortable

join NNLA
NO NIGGER LEFT ALIVE

I'm all for a little crazy, but that is just bat-shit insane

The mask was used because the product (niggers) were eating sand and mud to kill themselves.

i've fucked more than a few "white girls trapped in a black girls body" and they have all told me the same thing. they only want white guys because all the nigger men are nothing but hood rats and think "fuck you ho" is the proper response to anything. i feel really sorry for these girls, they are trapped in a culture that they hate and most white men don't like them. thank god i'm not a racist, i slam the fuck out of them and they love me for it. the last one i had to just brush off she got so damn clingy. but it was the best sex i ever had

this guy

WTF, man? Maybe this is why that black ape, Loius Farrakhan, is bringing in Scientology techniques to his Nation of Islam faggot cicrclejerk.

mfw

No dude... Believe it or not their are and have been rich africans in africa. Back when the whitties started coming through and carving up africa. The rich guys sold their slaves or sent men to capture more slaves and sell them. Not saying whites and arabs weren't capturing slaves but, you know who knows where the villages are at? The african guy with something to gain...

No they wouldn't.

If you check, the percentage of the poor population is black and other minorities. This isn't accidental, but a systematic repression of anything that isn't white.

Remove the blacks, and then it's mexicans. Or the middle easterners. Or whatever other ethnicity.

History has already proven this. Just look at the Irish in our recent history.

At a 9:1 disadvantage the PC narrative is the only thing keeping you from a genocidal race war where you would be overwhelmed. The PC narrative is two-edged, you will never be allowed to identify as having "black power", in fact any uniqueness whatsoever will be hammered out of you. This is why the freaks are so insistent upon keeping the PC narrative unidirectional, but that system isn't stable and eventually the concept of race itself will be viewed as racist. Fascist narratives eventually spin out of control of their creators and take on a life of their own, since society can't actually turn inward and destroy itself it will adapt in another way - by breaking down parts of the narrative to suit itself. The culmination of identity politics will be the end of identity.

Look at this wigger faggot sucking the cock of that black nigger ape 'coz some negro minstrels thought he was the shit. For fucks' sake, when it comes to black 'music', these days, even the tracks themselves are stolen (via sampling etc).

love it when they fuck up the words

take a look at BOY on the right

C'mon, user, you're being a trifle harsh, here...

At least they got the lips right on the image on the left.

the other lesser races will be taken care of when their time comes.

More like the disease transmitted from their foul breath.

this is the worst character sheet i've ever seen

>Now a days we know what you're up to and we're rising.
How does it feel knowing you only exist because 'white' people decided to keep you here and not repatriate you back to the dark continent? Or that you have been allowed to exist and given opportunity to prosper despite regularly showing incredible ingratitude and malice toward your enablers?

everybody is against me, everybody is against me, oh, i'm so downtrodden. i was poor and irish and i got the fuck up and made my way. i had every cop that hated kids with long hair and bad attitudes after me. guess what, i wised up and played the game and guess what else, it worked. why can't everybody do this if they want to make it big and function within society? reality check, the chances of you making it big as a BBall player or a rapper are slim to fucking none. maybe you want to try a real job for for a change? like 99.999999% of the country has to do? i don't owe you a living. i don't owe you a goddamn thing. get off your lazy ass and try doing something for yourself for a change.

then the Asians will take care of us

Al D fu'kaf O urr a'tar Y murkarshol OU ell iitiil zin mon'mur TH mu INK kwamana. Gurwan'qii TH kiil az'tu IS muk'yii kutan IS lin'potar A poi'k FU dijn'ya CK juro'twana ING kiun ku tu GA gurwan ME?

>then the Asians will take care of us
they smell funny

except the irish and italians came to work. they assimilated and added to our country. niggers don't. niggers shoot each other, shoot us steal from us and each other. fuck the jigaboos, free ride is over bitches.

we just have to trick the asians into driving to us and they will take care of themselves

No

Ungowah!
Nikema, mangani, Tantor - UNK!!!

"Nigga you a busta"
*falls over dead*

E#45 - R_t=df

That's not how this language works nigger.

A local was calling cops on blacks for no reason while volunteering at a fucking food bank. His name is Adam and he's a Jewish Asshole living at 12246 Hillslope St Los Angeles CA someone help troll this jerk for justice

It WAS, in the Tarzan cartoons they broadcast in the 1970s.

I'll buy him a pint, he was doing good work. Fuck niggers.

muslims in France always say "il était calme" he was quiet, that s their magic word

That picture is perfecto for a cringe thread

We barely had to try and you monkies made yourself the worst you could be.

Murder in a black neighbourhood?
>"Didn't see nuffin.... i aint no snitch"

Black role models? You chose Kanye West. You guys actually picked the most retarded man you possibly could and held him up. You pointed your filthy slug breed at him and told them,

>"Das how you stick it to da white man, das who you should be"

Fucks sake we started oppressing you but you chimps were so god damned good at it yourselves no one has to try any more. So you keep fighting whitey and yourselves and anyone else you can. We will keep putting you in metal boxes and having you live out your lives stamping out number plates for wealth white people. The greatest you can ever hope for is seeing a car drive past with the plate, "n1gg3r5" and know that some other ape who might be you father stamped it out in the place you're going to be going soon.

It's talking about power to speak truth to power with your mind and mouth... black women have that magic, white's don't. Do you see now?

He's got a sweet ogre-slaying knife though
It's got a +9 against ogres.

We cracked the code

Oh my fuck, I haven't seen that video in like 10 years...

That can't be real?

>youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4
this kind of shit is what's keeping you behind
but what do I know, I never had a slave

only stupid people believe in magic

Weren't black people united before the europeans came and took them as slaves?