Help me /brothers

Help me /brothers.
A thread called "new knowledge thread" Came up yesterday and then the site went down, and the thread vanished, can any of you reclaim the thermite/smoke grenade plans. It would help.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/22cujih7ddjf276/AACJPW2T2TTuVO4sKkSRDfcba?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think it vanished you fucking newfag

buy lots of fertilizer, bleach and ammonia, mix them together and let sit in a cool dark place for 24 hours then strain through coffee filter and put the liquid in a bottle and discard the mushy part, you don't need it. put 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 4 tablespoons of sugar for every 1 oz of this liquid, mix very well. should look like a play dough like maternal. just put any kind of fuse or lighting apparatus, candle wick, whatever, in that. set down or throw and it will but for about 5 minutes and sting eyes and throat while making smoke.

also you dumbshit piece of moose piss, study science and not be a fucking American redneck.

plus
means
>you should probably read
or thin the heard please.

U mean this? I saved them all

POST EVERYTHING

Good, Fucking, Lord.....

dropbox.com/sh/22cujih7ddjf276/AACJPW2T2TTuVO4sKkSRDfcba?dl=0

google you twat

also half the shit you see on the internet, and especially here, is made to kill you so we can get rid of your "dumb-dumb doo-doo head"

if you want to request something try /r/ or try posting SOMETHING YOU FUCKING LITTLE CYSTIC GRANNY MUNCHER.

Yo moma fgt

I posted 4 thing with no immages so heres a bit of a dump

take that and be happy im nice

Ty

Ow

>Peroxide + bleach = water

lol

I'll dump what i have. Some of them MIGHT be in low quality so i apologize in advance.

It's called an info thread. This isn't a new concept. But keep posting guys, love this.

Check 'em.

>newfag guide
>saves thumbnail

This is the last one. :/

AMA

If you wanna make a lil smoke grenade get a ping pong ball, wrap it in aluminium foil (make sure you construct a simple bit to hold, simple rod shape is fine) get a lighter, hold under ping pong ball, wait untill you hear a small pop, throw at people