So I'm new to Sup Forums. Wtf do i need to know? What are the basics?

So I'm new to Sup Forums. Wtf do i need to know? What are the basics?

zozzle > kek

thats all u gotta no

You are a newfag and can't triforce

lurk moar

fuck yur mom and post pics.

you don't need to know anything. you'll fit in better that way

This should provide all of the basics.

Don't be a nigger.

thanks

Call everyone a faggot no matter what they do and you'll fit right in, you faggot

This is old as fuck.

Just lurk moar, OP. And don't be a faggot. But you already are anyway, just be less of a faggot and if you have something interesting to say, say it.

Alrighty, faggot

>don't be a faggot
I thought it was mandatory to be one

kek > zozzle

Nice summer we're having wouldn't you agree?

sage for idiocy

Well first you havee to post your full credit card or debit card information right here in this thread, then you will get a Sup Forums GOLD account.

apparently everyone gets called a faggot and told to kill themselves. Dicks and traps abound, nigger is the most-used word on here, and there's a fuckload of ppl who get off to cartoon ponies. Welcome, newfriend

Also you get a complimentary 12 year old. And delete system32. It will make your computer faster and it will make you fit in with the other users. Also just hold down "CTRL" then hit "W" at the same time, it is a fun activity you'll see.

Penis Vagina tbh fam smh

Top zozzle freind

Halo people of Sup Forums. My name is Abegunde Yule tide Goodfortune luck luck Ibukun Opeyemi. And i bring to you a fantastic business opportunity from the glorious country of Nigeria. I'm looking to purchase a oilfield here in my country and need a small investment of twenty five thousand of your American dollars and i can promise you a return of upto 200 percent of your moneys. Please...mother is sick with AIDS and she is rotting. Input your bank account details below.

i mean come on check out my trips. Now you have to pay me

Not sure if bait or newfag

Can't argue with those trips.