To all my straight niggas out there

To all my straight niggas out there.

Would you rather fuck a tranny or get fucked by a chick with strapon?

So you're asking straight people if they'd rather fuck an ass, or have a dick in their ass.

???

I'm asking straight people if they'd rather fuck a dude dressed up as a girl or get fucked by a girl with strapon. Fucking the dude is 100% gay but getting fucked by the strapon is not gay in a sense.

pegging can actually be pretty fun, as long as the girl isn't rough or just plain a bitch

> fucked by the strapon
> not gay
Found the closet faggot

I'd rather get pegged if t meant regular sex afterwards

It's not gay to get plastic shoved in your arse for pleasure. You have a G spot in your ass that you can use for masturbation purposes and it doesn't qualify you as a gay person for doing it.

I'd choose tranny but I wouldn't mind some strap on action either. I'd go top/bottom/both with the tranny.

The whole definition of gay is to have sexual and/or mental relations with a person of the same sex.

Hello 1950

why is it so hard for you degenerates to admit you're gay or at the least bi. If you're conformable with a piece of plastic shaped like a penis getting shoved up your ass
you sure as hell aint straight.

I'm not gay and I'm not conformable with a piece of plastic shaped like a penis getting shoved up my ass. I'd choose the tranny over that but I can see why people would choose the strapon. However it does indeed have to be shaped like a penis you fucking mongol, have you seen someone shove a square up their ass? Now It doesn't need the cock-head but it surely needs to be shaped like one.

it could be a cucumber shape at about 3" long and 1" wide and then it would be tolerable

have you ever heard of these you fucking inbred nigger mother fucker

why not both

There's nothing wrong with fucking a hole as long as it pleases your cock, but getting fucked in the has no connection to who's fucking you. if you get fucked in the ass - you're a faggot.
If you fuck in the ass - you're having fun.
Simple logic though i wouldn't apply it in my life, as in go and fuck gay men in the ass just for the sake of getting laid.

A cucumber is basically shaped like a penis dude.

That is meant to stay in your ass once shoved in you fucking nigger-worshipping dickgobbler. It's a PLUG not something that you shove in and out for pleasure you fucking autistic sack of fedora-tipping bronies.

He's right though..

So you'd rather have gay sex with a man than use toys with a woman? Because sexual play with a woman is gay but fucking a tranny isn't?

Got more pics of these two?

I once let a grill fuck me with a cucambre. She enjoyed the power over me and I enoyed her enjoyment.

>Simple logic though
Nothing you said was logical. It's like you're underage and autistic
>hurr durr sex with another man is only gay for the bottom

Remember 99% of anons are virgins. It's like talking about technology with women.

If the tranny and the girl are hot, I'll take both. We can make a fun night of it.

Strapon...

I like both options

Definitely strap on because ultimately you have engaged in a sexual relation with a goddamn WOMAN - Regardless of what you actually did.

I get no pleasure if I'm fucked with a dildo, but if I fuck a convincing tranny, I could actually blow my load. So I'm going with the tranny