tell her u did it, she loves it, do it again
> hope it was her and not an ex

3 an a half somersault in the pike position

go down on her for a bit, then shift lower and eat her ass

repeat over course of a few weeks, then try again

>Small moves, Ellie.

Work your way up to it

it was with her, we did it once

plus she tells me she fantasizes about it but when it comes to the real deal every time i try she stops me

tried, she likes that too

the level of honesty she has is unlike anyone ive ever dated. how she pictures being fucked from behind and stuff when shes blowing me.. yet i just cant make this happen

i dont get it

She's only saying no to tease you, user. Just stick it in there and take what you want. That's what she wants.

so no is yes? i thought of this but i could also see it ending badly

>not being able to give ur girl anal while she sucks ur dick.

lol u poor poor faggot

Put a thumb in there while you're hitting it from the back, should move things in the right direction. If it's still a no go then no butt play for you

This the best, safest and foolproof answer.
Is too risky because she might actually be like WTF but a cheeky thumb can't hurt too bad.

K

tried that but she just turned around and said no

but it almost seems as if its out of embarrassment more than not wanting it which is why im holding onto hope theres a chance

i really thought at some point i would figure out the female mind. they do something, like it, admit they fantasize about it yet when it comes time to do it again its a no.

show her how it's done, fuck your own ass and she won't feel so self conscious

Hello user have you met our lord and savior alcohol?

Maybe she just doesn't like you then

do it again and this time when se says no just tell her to shut up a stick that thumb in, she's just shit testing you, she wants it but she can't admit it, besides

>how she pictures being fucked from behind and stuff when shes blowing me

based on this sentence alone I'd say she's slowly trying to get you in a cuck mindset

Be patient and don't suggest it too much. Just remind her you like butt stuff

holy shit im retarded.

the first time she WAS drunk now that i think about it. im three years sober and she rarely drinks as a result so this never occurred to me.

im going to try this, even if it means breaking sobriety.

You're being cucked OP, once you go black you can never go back

There could be a very simple explanation:
She had to shit and she didn't want to smear you of shit.
Buy her an enema

its been 6 years, pretty sure she likes me

i dont know man, i think a lot of chicks really do think that way but they're afraid to admit it openly. think about it, in cave man days they all got gangbanged whether they wanted it or not. its like hard-wired in their dna.

theres no evidence of this

Barter for it, offer to do shit for her in return. I once had to write a couple essays in return for anal, and it was well worth it

just try it, if she says no stop fucking her act pissed and get into a bit of an argument, tell her that she'd better keep up because you're having doubts on her feelings bla bla bla, don't try to be rational, it won't work, stir up her emotions a bit and she'll be cumming on your dick faster than you can imagine, besides if she doesn't give you her ass she's not worth it and it's not gonna last, be an asshole

This. Don't put pressure on her, she only says she likes it because she really loves you. The first try was only a bait to get you to like her also. She doesn't really like it, but you with time you'll get it.

God SSS is a hot fucking slut.

>The first try was only a bait to get you to like her also. She doesn't really like it

that cant be. i even reached around and fingered her while she was taking it in the ass. she either loves it or she was an amazing actress in another life

Drugs

Dont rush it, it will come sooner or later

Easy as bro just give her some doggy style then lay her flat on her stomach fuck her pussy some more. Then lock her legs into yours and you'll still be able to fuck her pussy she'll think nothing of it then hold her 1 arm and use your other to shove it in her ass then other the other one then just fuck her ass she won't be able to move in the end she'll either get you charged with rape or enjoy it one way to find out bruh ;)