I have a fetish for used underwear. If you are between 10 and 20 years old...

I have a fetish for used underwear. If you are between 10 and 20 years old, I will buy each pair of used underwear from you for $5 each. Double that if you provide a timestamped picture of you wearing said underwear. I will pay postage too. Would like in dirty condition (the dirtier the better!).

Email me at [email protected]. If you are very cute, I can provide better prices. If you are over 20 or under 10 years old, we can still work out a deal (prices would be lower but still profitable for you).

what about used toilet paper?

this is a new slant on the old personal army request

I'm 12 what about my poop?

Bump then I'm out.

Also girls are welcome too (we can discuss the terms via email). Now is your chance to make some easy money! No talent required!

Whities? Want to buy from my little stinker he's here

Yes, I'll consider that. As well as used condoms, sweaty socks, etc. Basically anything "dirty" that comes from your body as long as you're between 10 and 20 years old and not obese.

Nah, it's a throwaway email. I figured it's worth a shot, however unlikely.

How would i send the underwear?

banned

Nice method of collecting DNA you fucking dirty creep

I'll supply a postal address once you submit proof that you're legit and not some 40 year old neckbeard haha.

And if you are a 40 year old neckbeard, then submit your pictures anyway and you'll get my discounted rate haha.

How old are you? It would be creepy if i sent my underwear to a 60 years old pedophile

Early 20s, although I often get mistaken for a high school student.

And I'll buy up everything 9 years and younger. That way, no undies go to waist.

Wholesale I mean, ofc.

Ahh, this is the kind of thread I expect to see on Sup Forums.

Bumping your thread you magnificently creepy bastard.

Kidding ofc.

i wanted to do this once, then i realised i was poor

Under 10 years old and you just get the one-dimensional pissy smell. Still fappable especially if the kid's a looker but otherwise a bit boring. Over 20 years old and they usually start looking haggardly. 10-20 years seems to be the sweet spot. They smell so heavenly at that age. :)

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Umm... An underwear fetish is literally the most benign fetish in the world.

I have 5000 instagram followers. Can I charge you more?